ITT:

Movies that couldn't be made in the current year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZrmp9tXGb0
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/07/democratic-debate-flint-bernie-sanders-ghetto-racism-07.cnn/video/playlists/2016-democratic-presidential-debates/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course not.
Wesley Snypes and Woody Harrelson are too fucking old for a basketball movie.

Solid sports/romantic comedykino right there.

This could easily be made today. I think it would be better if it was today

why wouldn't this be able to be made? not enough LGBTQ actors in it?

actually thinking about it, this is very much a current year movie. John Oliver to produce.

How is it a current year movie? Did you even see it?

Bet they could both still outplay your sorry ass

not really remember the scene where he shits on wesley for wearing a gold chain and not being able to feed his family?

You're right but I don't know why.

>white man is the loser
>black man is the respectable successful one
sounds like current year movie

>When Woody Harrelson was making this movie, the producers hired Bob Lanier, the retired Detroit Pistons' center, as a basketball coach. Harrelson, who had played some basketball in college, was bragging to Lanier about what a great player he was. Lanier invited Harrelson to play a little one-on-one. Harrelson later described it as "the most embarrassing 15 minutes of my life".

schooled.jpg

This movie was great back then and it's fucking great now.

>>white man is the loser
>>black man is the respectable successful one

If you didn't watch the movie, shut the fuck up.

they were both still reduced to hustling streetball players for money at the end of the movie. they were both winners though because their friendship was more valuable than anything.

>there are no poor white people ever

>white men CAN'T

Imagine if it was called something like "Black Men Can't be Civil"

Snipes' character lives in a ghetto ass condo and has a bunch of side jobs but no real one.

They're both kinda losers.

That's the joke though, Woody's character can't dunk, so as is typical with him not being able to dunk = all white people can't dunk.

Woody had to dunk on a 9 and half hoop in the movie though, he couldn't do it on the 10 footer

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

you're merely furthering my point

>WAAH PLEASE DON'T PICK ON ME I'M WHITE!

If you're going to play the victim you should be treated just like one.

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
That wasn't the premise of the film.

>DUDE THAT WASN'T THE PREMISE OF THE FILM LMAO
I never said that

BREAK YO SELF FOOL

This, unfortunately

>Where are all the black people in Fantasy!Premedieval Europe? Das wayciss

uruk hai

Those are supposed to be Turks though

SJWs would go fucking insane over this movie, but it's still one of the best comedies that will ever be created.

apart from the little girl who takes her coffee how she takes her men, very progressive.

>americomplains

>A white guy and a black put aside their differences to rip off poor whites and poor blacks. Then get called heroes due to societies love of accumulating wealth at the expense of others.

We don't need a movie made about this we live it everyday.

>Dock that chink a days pay for napping on the job

youtube.com/watch?v=bZrmp9tXGb0

>Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

A movie roasting white men? Shit this would be the only movie the Internet DIDNT complain about in a year

El oh el

Lamo

fred williamson is a fucking legend

FINKLE IS EINHORN

EINHORN IS A MAN

>romantic
wat?

Fuck off Woody Harrelson

I think all these movies could be made. They would just grt backlash and I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

Clint made Gran Torino no problem.

Of course but the point is there would be a major SJW chimpout if it was released today.

More snipes kino that couldn't be made today
It's just too close to reality

Doesn't he produce all his films himself?

why?

Spike Lee or Quentin Tarantino could totally do this at this point. Django and Chiraq was pretty close as far as blaxploitation goes.

why did I laugh so hard

>whites can never be victims

This isn't a meme, it is a core tenent of SJW thought and it is taught on every college campus in America.

There really wouldn't. What's with Sup Forums and massive victim complexes?

fa ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra ra.....

Why should he?

This combined with the entire party sabotaging him no fucking wonder this genuine cuck lost.
>white people can't be poor
Seriously how do you even get this delusional? You isolate the majority of the poor vote by saying this. What a dipshit.

>billionaire jew telling white people they don't know what it's like to be poor.
its the 30's all over again
hail Trump

best scene

you couldn't of taken this quote more out of context, typical drumpf retard.

>DUDE THIS FILMS LIKE TODAY LMAO

He literally said it on national television word for word you genuine retard.

Because it depicts numerous unflattering stereotypes about black people.

>victim complex
How is saying that current year types would find DBAMTSCWDYJITH racist today, casting me as a victim?

>Literally not allowed to make them like they used to.

the outrage

Omg I just realized this. That really couldn't be made today

might be considered 'politically incorrect' nowadays...

>what is quoting someone
>what is context
if this is how drumpftards expect to win in the intellectual arena I don't think we need to worry

forgot pic

>context is Jew communist telling white people they can't be poor

There is literally no context to be read when some makes a black and white statement about an entire race. I should know, I'm a regular on a board where it happens all the time.

Now please throw a kid fit and get mad that poor people are upset at being told they aren't poor

not him, what's the context? also if it would be right in context he probably wouldn't have apologized

>Now please throw a kid fit and get mad that poor people are upset at being told they aren't poor
I would if he had actually said it

What the fuck is there to misquote?
>When you're white
>you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto.
>You don't know what it's like to be poor.

What the fuck else could he mean by this? When Trump gets misquoted it's actual bull shit like when he uses they're/their while this is a clear statement.
>When you're white
>When you're white

"When your white, you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto. You don't know what it's like to be poor."

Just to clarify, you're telling me that He didn't say this?

I don't know if you've noticed, but Trump is the next President of the United States. We don't need to win in the intellectual arena, we just need to wait eight weeks.

10 minutes in and you haven't posted a scrap of evidence so yes, he didn't say this.

why are people saying lotr couldn't be made today? there were no niggers in hobbit either

Explain the context to us then, faggot. It may have been a Freudian slip but it reveals his thinking--that not a single white person can ever be more victimized or oppressed than any single black person--which is just as retarded and offensive as saying whites can't be poor.

>inb4 le ebin institutional power may may

>is ignorant in topics regarding current events
>tries to argue them anyway

Here's your link fag, get out from under that rock before your buried forever.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/07/democratic-debate-flint-bernie-sanders-ghetto-racism-07.cnn/video/playlists/2016-democratic-presidential-debates/

> current
> Bernie

why do Drumpfags shill so hard?

I'm not shilling, Trump is the next POTUS unless something drastic happens.

Stumped.

Compared to shit like the scary movies or more recently sausage party people would think it was tame. Some idiots on the Internet would complain but mainstream audiences wouldn't give a shit.

We've already established that he said it word for word, you can find a video with two seconds of searching. Numerous people have asked you to provide the elusive "context" the rest of us are missing. Do so, or better yet, just fuck off back to where you came from because you are the dictionary definition of a butthurt bernout redditor.

>Presidential election of 2016
>not current

The Rock is actually a good place for you. You can crawl back there now

no way they could make a comedy about school shooters now

This is correct there is no way a movie with a violent spree shooter is presented as sympathetic would get made today.

Bernie Sanders wasn't quoting anyone when he said that 'white people don't know what it's like to be poor' part of his speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

a violent WHITE spree shooter you mean

Woody Harrelson was a better player. That's the joke of the title he pretends to be a rookie but he is better than most black guys playing basketball