Does he not have a point Sup Forums? Why not lift instead of supporting Jew gun manufacturers?

Does he not have a point Sup Forums? Why not lift instead of supporting Jew gun manufacturers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9dj13M5cgY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
youtube.com/watch?v=MbnFJVgBcw0
youtube.com/watch?v=KdHAtvlpeRs
youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEpoqFx6c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE
youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc
nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So women, children and the elderly can go fuck themselves essentially?

>guns are the tools of the weak

Then someone strong should ABSOLUTELY want guns, because it stops weak people from easily topping them.

My friend could bench press 400 lbs, and squatted 700 lbs. Then he got shot and died.

It's a masterstroke of advertising that this retard can pose as an intellectual.

henry rollins is an idiot

and lol no one lifts for self protection

Is this guy fucking daft?

Who the fuck hits the gym for self protection? Nobody.

My 9mm will penetrate your gains. 12-18" of penetration beats five inches of pectoral muscle.

It's a stupid false dichotomy. You can do both. The only reason he would argue this is because he is butthurt about guns.

>"I need a military grade assault rifle to protect me from the big bad gov-"

So this is what sub 90 IQ looks like

Henry Roidman should go live in Detroit for a while. I think he'd enjoy it

Yeah, wouldn't want children able to defend themselves against your child-raping ass, right faggot?

Seriously, anytime you come across an anti-gun male, just openly accuse him of being a child rapist who doesn't like the idea of kids shooting him when he attempts rape.

/thread

The only person who doesn't need guns is Batman, who is a fictional character.

Yeah, that 12 year old girl who shot an intruder who was gonna rape her is such a pussy. She should of worked out more and rekt the 6'2 nigger with one punch

>T. Chang Wufei

>Less steel, more flesh. The strong don't need swords. Swords are the tools of the weak. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong - Thulsa Doom

This is the MTV time-fill where that came from:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9dj13M5cgY

There are so many contradictions in his statement but I'm sure you guys will work them out. I'm going to bed.

>if you disagree with me, you are wrong

Well, solid argument. No rebuttals.

I have no problem with hand to hand combat but if I am being shot at, you can be sure I will be shooting back.

>9mm
>Penetration

>lift
>be big guy
>nigger shoots you before you can throw him out of the plane

I've seen people take down someone with a gun with mere physical strength. Just wear a bullet proof vest or arm yourself with a knife.

Many pro NRA shills have argued that knives are just as dangerous as guns so one should easily be able to protect themselves if they have the brawn, brain, and proper knife.

Nigga thinks he's Superman and can overthrow the world by flexing.

Children don't carry or own guns you retards.

No hes a retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

>it's a retard thinks drone strikes are effective in urban combat post

>Live in high latitude mountainous area
>mfw

Let see how strong he is. Get a gun and challenge him to a fight. See who wins.

Our big bad gov can't even beat the rock throwing, illiterate Taliban.

Exactly. He's a moron. Only males at their peak would be "strong" according to him. Barbarian thinking.

Women, the elderly, those naturally "less strong" need an equalizer to protect themselves from the knuckledragging "strong"

>Does he not have a point Sup Forums?

Of course he does. The weak, poor and afraid go to weapons like they always have throughout history.

I CC a Glock 20. You make me laugh.

Work smarter not harder

P.S. Guns are tools invented using brains which have often been used to defend people with more brains than their attackers.

>spend years at GYM
>HURR I'MMA BEAT YOU IN FAIR FIGHT

>spend years at RANGE
>DURR YOU CAN'T USE THAT, DAS COWARD

Fuck off Henry, if you want to spend lifetime getting buff then that's your fucking problem, you still can't outrun the bullet you weakling.

How ironic you totally missed his point. He mentioned brains not brawn.

Doesn't matter. A person who wishes for disarmament clearly has bad intentions on his mind.

I never slept easier than the night after my fiance learned to shoot, that's all I'll say.

>Just wear a bullet proof vest
They're heavy
You're still going to get fucked up by a non penetrating shot
They lose strength
They can't stop much without plates, which break after a few shots or less
Gun reaches farther than a knife
Knives are just as dangerous when you're going after unarmed people
They can in Vermont and Utah
Allahu akbar!

Want to know how I know your full of shit?

>lift all life
>get shot
>die

well played

>spurdo rule 34

Rollins is a fucking manlet, opinion nullified. What the fuck is up with manlets like Rollins & Joe Rogan acting as if they're fucking philsophers when they're just manlets. It's like give it up already. No amount of macho posturing is going to suddenly make you manly. Do the right thing and just kill yourselves.

The only reason why Rollins hasn't gotten his shit pushed in yet is because nobody wants to look like a bully picking on a man who's as short as a kid.

LOL! It's funny because it's true. Guns are the great equalizer.

>"if you disagree with me, it's okay, you're wrong"
>le muscular, tattooed alpha enlightened liberal man

Rollins is just a beauhunk who doesnt have the cajones to question modern liberal norms.

>Armed nig rolls up into your home
>Bro, I don't need that shit. check out these guns *flexes*
>Nigger shoots homeowner & rapes his children

No.

You know what I've gotten really tired of the pro gun and the anti gun people because logic has completely left the building on BOTH sides all it turns into is a contest of insults, and emotion driven arguments about children from both sides.

Both sides put up these brick walls of
>this about the children
or
>shall not be infringed

and don't have any fucking dialogue. Both sides are fucking retarded. I'm moving to fucking Canada where this bullshit doesn't go on.

We do, we also should be able to buy tanks, drones, nuclear warheads

>just carry a bullet proof vest every time you leave the house.

This.

Stfu Rollins you putz

underrated

If you listen to more than one of Henry Rollins' interviews/monologues, and have a brain, you will immediately realize that this man will say whatever he thinks will get him approval

He's basically an old school SJW, pre-Millennial

ay bby
Nutnfancy approved

Is it true that Rollins is a queer? He should go out with Dwayne The Rock

>Rebellion would be attack government building
>Government building are in suburbs/urban area

The entire planet isnt flat deserts

>implying being a knuckle dragging barbarian is a bad thing

Only white trash thinks that arming yourselves up the asshole will protect your home and family.

Get a fucking proper security system built and don't live in a trailer.

Do you honestly think things are differen in Canada. Fool.

>Less bullets, more brains
>somehow lifting for self defense (topkek) is smarter than utilizing technology
>Implying muscle can save you from multiple attackers, knives, blunt weapons etc.
>Women and children shouldnt be able to defend themselves

I know this is bait, but some retard 'Henry Rollins' actually seriously made that little pic.

No. He has trust issues from having a fucked up childhood, and he's bad with women because he was socialized in a military school. He hates guns because his best friend was murdered in front of him by LA niggers.

Security system is only a first line of defense.

Sure. Just wait 30 minutes for the proper authorities to arrive. What could happen??

I wouldn't say that completely. Growing up as a genXfag, I saw him as bringing some measure of responsibility and self-discipline to the alternative subculture (which lacked it, which I saw by being a part of it, people were dropping acid all the time in 1991 and all that).

youtube.com/watch?v=MbnFJVgBcw0
youtube.com/watch?v=KdHAtvlpeRs
youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEpoqFx6c

10/10

Fine,I am white trash but you're a buffet if/when the police in your city decide not to respond to the little ding ding system you pay for.

>Someone really wants to kill you
>Breaks into your house
>BEEP BEEP BEEP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Police will take a few minutes
>Shoots/strangles/rapes/stabs you

>Walking in the woods
>Moose/mountainkitty/skinwalker
Good thing I had that security system. Can it make my windows indestructable too and boobytrap people before they enter?

Just live in a community with no niggers, I live in a community that is all white and never lock anything up, everyone respects each others property here

>Guns are the tools of the weak

The meek will inherit the earth.

He lifts weights because he has OCD.

>hey guys, look how cool and manly I am, I get in fights and value the lives of other's over my own famiy's

>guns are the tools of the weak

m.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE

I'd say they're the tools of the winners. It's a matter of perspective.

/thread

Not if you work harder and get that promotion and install a panic room.

Rollins is an insecure asshole. Nobody should listen to him about anything.

>Shoots Rollins dead

Right...wrong....I'm the guy with the gun.

Tbh i like Henry but some of the shit he says is just retarded

Since swords and guns are the same thing. Nice red herring retard. If anything swords are an extension of strength. Anyone can pick up a gun.

The only way the government could get to you is through the cops, they're not going to send a fucking reaper to your apartment. Guns are for protection from a police state.

That's true.
But everyone has a gun, what are you gonna protect yourself with when your opponent has a gun? Your fucking biceps?
Get real.

Oh and strapping an AK-47 to your shoulder and carrying that fucker around is just as efficient.

>Open Carry logic

A weakling could still stab you in the back. Do you even rogue?

People like him are favorite fuckboys of our gopnicks (street thugs)
It doesnt matter how strong you are if there is 3+ attackers with knives.
But for this particular idiot, a kid with simple pepper-spray would be enough.

They are. Wealthier people live in safer areas,m with better access to state or commercial paramilitary forces to protect them.

>be in Paris
>go to a concert
>some terrorists who also happen to be Muslims but that's irrelevant shoot up the place
>I've been lifting for this moment
>7.62 rounds come flying towards me
>my bench press has prepared me
>flex my giant chest absorbing the Kenetic energy from the bullets
>this enrages the poor Asian man who has lost his family due to American bombs
>I can see he is reaching critical levels and will soon explode
>enter the squat position with perfect form
>thighs almost ripping my spandex cycling shorts
>they absorb shock wave after shock wave of the blast
>shrapnel falls impotently to the ground
>suddenly their is a blade at my throat
>thank god I didn't skip my neck extensions
>my vascular neck expands beyond a size it has any right to be
>his scimitar is instantly blunted and he surrenders on the spot
>I give him a hug for being a proud minority who was brave enough to stand up for what he believes in
>accidentally crush his rib cage
>executed for racial assault
>it's what I deserve

>Get a fucking proper security system built
>he fell for the security system scam

You people are so incredibly oblivious

Fuck poor people, right? I mean when someone breaks into your house you should absolutely under no circumstance defend yourself or your loved ones, that's the police's job!

Fuck taking of yourself!
Fuck responsibility!
If you die, who cares? Just another number in the homicide data filed under "growing pains"

You could stop fucking mass producing guns like candy, limit bullet capacity, grandfather old style guns in and stop the gun manufacturers from making even more technologically advanced guns for the public.

Feels good, man.

kek

I have a hard time taking anti-gun people seriously because they've rarely or never lived in areas as bad as I have.

>Limit bullet capacity
How does this change the millions of standard cap mags in circulation?
How does it prevent anybody from making their own? (Hint: Magazines are a box with a spring in the bottom)
How does this make them any less deadlier?
How does stopping mass production do anything about the millions already in circulation?
How does it prevent people from making their own?
Name a recent technological advancement that makes guns significantly more deadlier than they were.

youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc

I have heard time and time again that the NRA is weak when it comes to influence compare to anti gun organizations but then there is shit like this...

nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=0

Also if the Republican majority of the Senate is so anti gun free zones, then why is Congress itself a gun free zone? You would think they would want to make congress itself open to arms.

Such blatant hypocrisy and NRA dick sucking.

Guns turn you boys into pussies, sex change