At least transgender people don't get to go off and kill innocent people for oil

at least transgender people don't get to go off and kill innocent people for oil.

At least oil has value. Trans people? Not so much.

but they don't get to die while rich white man die all the time for oil.

>innocent
Nobody is innocent.
These people hold no value, not much of a loss.
>OP is against killing
How noble

YET

Trump has yet to kill a single civilian. Fuck you fag

>implying that a secure flow of oil is not absolutely vital to national security and a 100% valid reason to go to war.

I'm sure all the children that died in the cross fire deserved to die.

innocent and Muslim don't go together

Good. I don't want someone standing beside me with a gun, who has mental illness

A few people died as a result of the travel ban, couldn't get back into the US in time for surgeries and such

Me neither. This is why I believe if you believe in god you shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun.

They don't need to die for oil. They do a perfectly good job and killing themselves.

I'm sure they would have grow up and cured cancer, no, all the fucking diseases of the world and this isn't you virtue signaling.

Here's a redpill for you:

You will never put an end to murder in this world.

>"at least transgender people don't get to go off and kill innocent people for oil."
>"trannies are die hard patriot soldiers that fight for the US and should continue serving in the military."
Pick one and only one.

>Muslims
>"""people"""

Stop being a faggot OP

Transgendered people are takers. They provide nothing and just use up resources.

and that's a BIG YET. Hillary's and BIll's transgender son Chelsea already did.

Imagine being this stupid.

the 2 makers of the Matrix are tansgender weirdos

''neuromancer
''eastern philosophy''

Thats because they don't have any power or influence

They were both men when the original was made. They were abominations when the shit sequels were made.

>kill people for oil
>oil

That's a funny way to spell Israel.

>thinks Iraq war was only because of oil
America did that to overthrow independent middle eastern governments before they got too powerful and allied with Russia like Assad did which caused Obama to fund rebels to take him down and securing support for the cause with media help branding Assad as a brutal dictator. It's all for geopolitical competition,

LOL funniest post i've seen on this site in 5 years

if they did
cis white males would be on those pictures instead

A transgender platoon would be raping all that deadboipussy in front of the locals. The kind of things that would terrorize even the islamic state.

>Innocent people
Fucking naive

Fpbp

You tried.
It's actually part of a larger plan to radicalize the entire middle-east so that sunnis and shias glass each other.

>no front-line transexual terror battalion
wow, i hate drumpf now

Proof?

Well not directly for America at least. We still have them in our proxy.

Israel is our bitch. It rarely bites the hand that feeds it.

Kill yourself with fire faggot

So I take it you didn't enjoy the matrix?

see

How much does the Kremlin pay you to post this shit?

>at least transgender people don't get to go off and kill innocent people for oil.
...what does that even mean...

Bill?
I think you fucked up there user.

The original wasn't actually better. You're just told it was and you're a lemming. This whole "the Matrix trilogy was bad" thing is just a meme. It started with the critical. This is why Netflix no longer uses a communal rating system. You can't see what everyone else likes, just what people who like shit you like like. Ever watch El Rey network? The critics hate all those movies. Directors love them. Fuck the critics

Transgendered people go off and kill innocent people just because they're complete psychopaths.

>The Kremlin

gtfo CNN

>themselves

They're not necrophilic by nature. Maybe what we could do is take all those sex offenders on the registry and offer them meth in return for their services. Bunch of sad lonely pedos surrounded by dead children while on a meth bender... Japan seemed to understand this concept. On the other hand isn't everyone in Japan a sex offenders by nature?

The original was a great movie, faggot. I saw it in the theater without having any idea what it was about, so keep your faggot opinions about why I liked it to yourself.

>be OP
>just wanted a small fast thread
>just wanted to delete this thread in less than 30 minutes
>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

I wish this thread was over.

How old were you? Also if you saw them out of order you'd probably think the second was better. The real issue is that they didn't greatly expand on the concert or find a way to up the cinematographic effects. Bullet time was sort of hard to top on a budget. I don't think I saw anything done in such an original fashion again until Chronicle. I can't say either was overall great though. They're not masterpieces. They just have brilliant moments. It's like Rick and Morty. Fleeting moments of brilliance wrapped into an incredibly stupid shit sandwich.

Deal with it

How much oil does white men get when gratuitously killing sand niggers?

Seriously though. How much oil is gotten in exchange for dead sand niggers?

Is it stolen or purchased oil?

Nope, but they sure as fuck wish they could. Stay the fuck out.

In my late 20s. And no, I wouldn't think the second was better because it just created too many stupid inconsistencies and tried to be too deep. Stop thinking that your own shitty opinions are shared by all.

You're likely some youngfag not old enough to have seen the first movie when it came out, so you have no idea how good it was for its time.

So suck a dick, pretentious child.

underrated

This nigga gets it.

Well it's as much about water and rare minerals as it is about oil. The trade routes aren't so simple. At one point it was about communism vs capitalism. Here is what happened, both sites thought they could control the region and thus choke off resources from the other. This was back before it was economically feasible to switch to coal too liquid or electric. We didn't have the battery or Diesel engine tech to pull that shit off until the late 90's. Now it's more complicated. It's like brawndo. So many people work for oil companies and companies which trade stocks related to the industry that it would hurt our economy beyond repair if we just switched all at once and now international relationships related to trade make it impossible to just cut off the middle East and still get the rare metals needed for the better batteries. Coal to oil would take us a pretty long time to go through, but talk about trashing your planet. It's even less clean than just using petrol.

Could this be why Trump sees such a future in coal in the age of fracking and electric cars?

>>The original wasn't actually better. You're just told it was and you're a lemming.
>being such a pretentious faggot you defend the highly muddled "philosophy" of the third Matrix
>>This whole "the Matrix trilogy was bad" thing is just a meme
You're an underage try-hard faggot. First had a solid foundation on Abrahamic savior references and Brain in a Jar philosophy. Second was decent enough but mixed. Third was awful
>everyone says the first was great and the last was bad so it's a meme
Except everyone saw it and hated it son. If calling it a meme makes you feel less retarded, go ahead, but you've still underage and Matrix 3 is still shit

At least trannies only mutilate their own dicks instead of everyones dicks and clits like religion does. Honestly it is very hard to argue against trannies while being pro-religion

>reee they are mentally ill and delusional because they think they are a different gender
>I am totally sane and rational that I believe you and everyone else must obey the laws given to me by my sky God millenia ago!

>Honestly it is very hard to argue against trannies while being pro-religion
Good point

Fracking should be violently fought by citizens as it is proven to cause mass earthquakes, a disaster we can't even predict. You start fracking off the coast of fucking Cali and I promise you they're going to have a 9.0 in a year.

>CNN
FBI*

I'm 36 and saw them in the theater. The problem with the third one is that we had already seen it twice. It was never about the plot or the acting. Both sucked. These were strictly action movies. If you cared about plot you wouldn't defend the Matrix. It's like defending Ghost in the Shell, the TV series. You can say you enjoy it, but you can't honestly claim it's high art.

But then we can start the Blood Drive.

You make that sound like a bad thing. We need to frack the ever-loving fuck out of California until it falls into the ocean. Get rid of those fuckheads AND get a ton of oil - it's a win/win.

Forgot picture

Retarded Trumpfag detected. No Arizona bay for you. Texas should be fracked into Oblivion. Who needs a wall?

WHICH IS WHY THEY'LL BE NO GOOD IN THE MILITARY.

Commie actualfag detected. Who needs a wall? Why not ask all those liberal politicians you admire so much who live in gated communities. Walls seem to be good enough for them. This country needs a wall with you and all the other trash on the other side of it.

Plastic tits - oil
Driving to Dr - oil
Living in a country where the don't throw you off the roof - oil

Just be glad someone is fighting for your oil!