Mfw my local pub is having a 'superbowl party'

>mfw my local pub is having a 'superbowl party'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=052YPfZv_Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Would you like big American dick or big Muslim dick with your beans on toast.

If you watch American football, go. If you don't, don't think too much of it. This is called being an adult.

>tfw used to be one of these runts that was into it and used to play Madden
>tfw now disgusted at the incorporation of American culture into British life

/thread.

That's nothing. The Owl will be played in London in 10 years.

>living in london
it's your own fault

Now all you have to worry about is shitskins replacing British culture!

Woah now, that's too much for Op to comprehend.

>mfw nobody cares here

Feels good man

Call Mr.Goodell and inform him someone is making money of the SuperBowl Trademark without paying his share to the NFL

>Now all you have to worry about is shitskins replacing British culture!

he already said he is disgusted by it

I was invited to a super bowl thing tonight but instead i'm currently watching a live stream of my local team's practice game at a training camp in Spain

I'm sure people in Texas care about the SB.

WOW DUDE UR SOOOOOOOOO COOL! U DON'T LIKE THING!
Stop fucking whining you stupid faggot. We had World Cup viewings.

No, they don't care

And if you weren't such a faggot, you'd be attending.

Wouldn't honestly stab anybody who was wearing a handegg "jersey" if I saw them

The game is actually in Texas friendo

Enjoy!

kek

How's Trinidad?

Good banter

The game's in Houston. Of course they care.

The US plays in the world cup, tho

This. I used to think America was great when I grew up, now I hate the fact that Britishness is all but being destroyed by our pathetic politicians and spineless millennials twats who literally know NOTHING about our country, its history, what we have always stood for, why we are so great, all of this stuff.

None of this is America's fault by the way. It's Britain's fault. We have now just become a pathetic lapdog of America.

Holy fuck I hate our country now.

Well trinidad and tobago up my tight muscle butt, a mature post on Sup Forums.

hue

Whoa, get that common sense out of here! Only meme spouting allowed.

>Houston
>Chile
>american education
Listen amerilard, NOBODY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU SHITTY SPORT. I will say it again, nobody give a shit.

BASED TRINIDAD

Who score the goalie?
You score the goalie.
Them hungry barbers suffer bitterly.

>both circumcised
>both brown
whats the difference

Yeah except the same thing is happening over here. Nobody loves "America" anymore, they love pop culture and the masturbatory feeling of combatting "oppression" even though we're one of the most well off countries in the entire world.

Good old USA is in its death throes and it's not just Donald Trump's fault. Our country is full of pathetic limp wristed assholes who REFUSE to think for themselves.

What is this "Chile"? Of course people give a shit, you should know, being from Texas and all

I think hes talking about chili, being from Texas and all

this is the apex of american banter

This

Don't worry. I used to think we were great too, but we've been a sinking ship in the last couple decades.

everything is transient m8. I'm sure the romans who lived through the fall of their empire felt the same way. american imperialism won't last forever either.

We aren't permitted to have banter here. We have too many people who get offended over the slightest joke.

take that back you shitlord.

My dubs were trumped by your trips. I apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=052YPfZv_Mw

refutation

I actually don't blame you. I'm American and I despise Super bowl parties. Particularly at bars. I give no shits about the commercials, the half-time show, or any of the other bullshit that actually detracts from my enjoyment of the actual game, in the mean time, NO ONE WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I really hate to side with a Brit, but it's happening everywhere in the west. I blame globalization and the internet. The world is getting smaller and smaller so quickly it's killing our traditions and culture.