I've only recently realized the majority of movie critics are cucks with shit taste...

I've only recently realized the majority of movie critics are cucks with shit taste. What are the best movies with less than 60% on RottenTomatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VUm7lXjHUg
rottentomatoes.com/m/u_turn_1997/
rottentomatoes.com/m/birth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't I have a filter for "cucks?" I thought I did. How can I see this garbage?

Almost any comedy, go take a look, the majority are sub 50%, it's ridiculous

go back to your criterion collection thread you fucking cuck

BvS
Blackhat

See? This reply is filtered, but this thread is not. How did this happen? I thought I accounted for shit like pluralization.

here's your (You), you emotionally fragile c u c k

dude cucks lmao. They are indeed cucks, but fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or something. nobody cares about ghostflickers

Die Hard with a Vengeance (it blows my mind that Die Hard 2 and 4 have higher RT scores than this movie)
Basic Instinct
Spaceballs
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Prince of Darkness
In the Mouth of Madness
Home Alone

A bunch of classics are rotten on RT but shit like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is certified fresh.

Universal Soldier Day Of Reckoning comes in mind.

WAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH OH OH OH

WAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH OH OH OH

Very bad things

Post films you love that have an RT score of 30 or less.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VUm7lXjHUg

U-Turn rottentomatoes.com/m/u_turn_1997/

yeah, rotten tomatoes was garbage even when the site started in the 80's

What?

>doesn't deny he's a cuck
Perfect

cucks don't even give the very concept of cucks any serious thought. they basically just stick their fingers in their ears while calling you a racist.

I think Passion of the Christ has mixed reviews. From what I remember, a ton of the reviews were just people who deplored Gibson for having the gall to make a religious movie that portrayed religion in a good light. Not saying I loved the movie, but it was definitely better than 50% or so.

closest I could find

Fucking pieces of shit, shitting over a classic from my childhood those pretentious cocksuckers

Honestly, probably Antichrist. Even if you don't like von Trier, that movie deserves a lot higher than the 50% it has.

>11%

this is unacceptable

BvS

Why must you be this way

fucking assholes

rottentomatoes.com/m/birth/

hurts

I'd tell you to prep the bull but we all know you are a kiss less fat virgin

the fuck? this is literally one of the few 10/10 horror films out there