Sup Forums I'm sitting here with 1500 mg of seroquel

Sup Forums I'm sitting here with 1500 mg of seroquel.
I currently make 45000$ a year CAD. 20yo.
Just bought a new car, got a really good apartment. No gf, no friends. Currently taking a course provided by my job to become an enginer which will bump my pay to 60K$. I'm currently losing weight (I weigh 250lb) but I don't have anymore confidence than I had before. I'd say my face is between a 5-8. Guessing because I don't have friends or a girlfriend is because I have a shitty personality.
Should I just take the pills?

No

What can I do to make anything better, I've tried making friends on the internet, I've been forgotten.
My brother made death threats to me today, I feel isolated in my course.

I even feel like I'm uninteresting.

Theres always the saying that things will get better but, polished shit is still shit, and thats what i feel like.

You would just go to sleep. What's the point

No, dude. Live for vanity and money if nothing else. When I hit rough patches I just don't kill myself because there's no reason to. I'd rather just suffer than quit like a pussy, and plus we're probably not missing out on anything on the other side. Maybe it's worse, so we should just take our time here while we've got it. Also, you're only 20. Shit'll get better eventually. On the meantime, acquiring more skills can be super fulfilling. Learning an instrument, or how to work on a car, just educate yourself on something that interests you outside of your work. Often times learning skills can also bring you into a community of people who practice those skills too, and it can be a good way to meet people, make friends.

Anything under 1400mg would put me to sleep, after that it gets dicey.

take them

What is seroquel?

What skills do you have?

it's an anti-schizo, anti depressant, and basically a sleep med. my gf takes it to stay asleep, i forgot how much she takes but 1500 mg sounds like a overdose by a long shot

You make a decent amount of money whats the problem you could atleast buy a bitch

What's the point if they don't need you, sex isn't a priority for me.

Personally, I do music. Tuba, voice, bass, guitar. I don't know how to give advice on how to find a passion since mine was just given to me by my family from a young age.

it's a good filler though, start doing the intense things in life, smoke yourself up a bit, see how you are, drop a tab if you wanna push it a little, drugs are a good pass time while you're thinking about suicide

Government job, if i do drugs i get the boot.

though, ive always wanted to take acid.

i got trips...

>be me when I was 13
>suicidal
>read online somewhere that if you're ever seriously considering suicide, do whatever the fuck you want to do, as long as it doesn't harm or negatively affect others
>Go on a vacation, go put yourself out there and meet a girl, go take some valium and listen to classic rock, do whatever the fuck you want to do OP, don't go down without grabbing life by the balls

>satanic trips checkd
also try taking a vacation on your 21st? or just soon, most drugs leave your system in about a week max, except weed

Not really a sleep med. Sleezy docs will use them off-label for sleep. This isn't proper at all. Neuroleptics have some fucked up side effects.

There's no reason at all to use Seroquel for sleep. If the prescriber is so anal they won't script a z-drug or temazepam, they can at least use hydroxyzine.

Seroquel for sleep is a real person peeve for me. There's absolutely no need to fuck up people's metabolism by using a neuroleptic that's mostly going to act as an anti-histamine.

THERAPY
H
E
R
A
P
Y

They will not test for acid. It would be too expensive, and they'd have to test you
really soon after. Might be hard to get, though. Especially with Alpha and Hansa
down. If you do, be sure that it's lsd and not 25-x or some mystery rc.

Check'd.

Self check'd.

dude fuck i didnt wanna get in to it because this was off topic, but fuck i know. my girls psychiatrist is fucking autistic. he doesnt believe in anxiety so wont prescribe things to help her panic attacks, hes fucking trash at this job and prescribed her seroquel for fucking sleep and it fucks with her and we both know it. she's prescribed ativan and another thing for her sleep i forgot and she has to take all 3 and i know its not right but it does help for now at least

I'm trying, the GP im seeing is trying to get me referenced out to a therapist, but i dont get to see them until the end of august. I want to feel like i can make it until then, sometimes i do sometimes i crash.

In my experience, drugs makes everything more fun. so uhh, do whatever u want

how much does a few tabs cost?

1500mg of seroquel is nothing

ativan should help with panic attacks

I've never paid more than $5 or so, but I've been very
fortunate in terms of my contacts. I've had friends from
Idaho who claim that a hit typically goes for $20. Honestly,
though, it's not the type of thing you'll ever be doing all the
time, so you really don't need to worry about the price. Just
worry about whether or not you trust the person you're
buying / receiving it from. Buy a reagent (legal and easy).

from what i read 1400 is enough to die.

You won't die from it.

>Go ahead, faggot

Enjoy the hospital bills

This is one of the most pathetic threads I've seen yet. 1.5g of seroquel, are you fucking serious? I love how all you weak, miserable pieces of shit come to Sup Forums with your autistic suicidal plans, as if anyone here gives a flying fuck whether you die or not. I hope you take all of them and become a braindead vegetable you stupid attention whore. Sage.
For someone who somehow became an engineer it's surprising that you'd be too stupid to look it up on google. Clearly you just want attention because you're a weak little bitch. Kill yourself.

betterhelp.com

Might as well put that money to use and give it to me too, you won't need it. I wish this thread was b8 but I also wanna see you dead. Set a world record for the most pathetic suicide in history OP.

No you shouldn't take the pills, you know what you should do though? Kill yourself

Who needs friends. Get a Netflix account and spring for a whore once a month.

Also, why do you think the dollar sign comes after the amount? Maybe that's your fucking problem right there.

i think you might be a bit upset

why so aggressive clearly this guy needs help.

I love a good trolling

whos trolling?

This guys stupid as fuck, if a retard like OP can somehow become an engineer then that must mean I can become the next bill gates/steve jobs. OD on your antipsychotics you fucking pussy
But do it live so we can watch your brain fry in real time lmao

what job do you have?