This is legitimately the saddest music death in a while...

This is legitimately the saddest music death in a while. At least artists like Cornell and Bowie left their mark on the world before they died, releasing seminal albums and influencing countless of musicians after them.

Imagine suffering with depression all your life and using music as a creative outlet, but your music is so terrible and aged so poorly the only people who take it seriously are the generation who grew up with it as teenagers, so you're treated as a joke for the rest of your life even eventually by your own fans who accuse you of selling out, until you eventually kill yourself, destined to be forgotten about in a few decades.

He didn't deserve this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ck07KiaTh9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody deserves anything
He was rich, he gets no sympathy from me

junkie faggot who kills himself - whatever
musician junkie faggot who kills himself - NOOO

>was always a hack
>dies a hack
i don't feel bad for him at all, he made more money than i'll ever make, and had so much more than i'll ever have, sure it's sad but he doesn't deserve all this praise.

shit artist kills himself, and people pretend like it's a tragedy

CUZ IMA BOUTTA BREAK

His time is now.
Only now will people appreciate his art for what it truly was.
Sup Forums will either accept that they were wrong about LP or be designated to the dustbin of history.

>mu doesnt understand deep emotional musicians and their struggle

i would trade all of my fame and riches to be as average as you.... you dont know the burden that comes with being an artist.... not a real one at least...

>He didn't deserve this
he left 6 kids, that selfish cunt deserved to burn down in etneral flames in hell, inshallah,

nice meme, back to plebbit faggot

0/10
you are neither rich nor an artist

>i would trade all of my fame and riches to be as average as you.... you dont know the burden that comes with being an artist.... not a real one at least...
mimimimimi guys like this are not artist, they are faggots, he could just buy a fucking house in fucking nowhere like scotland ireland iceland and live his fucking life there but no he decided to be a faggot

Press S to spit on grave

SS

He should've kept making edgy rock to properly vent his fucked up mind.

His fans would be happy, and he would probably still be here.

S

You probably write fan fiction

Listening to their newest album right now. I thought it was shit when it first came out but now honestly it makes me tear up a bit.

He was literally the only reason I'd give any new LP material another try because I enjoy his vocals that much

Thet still sell the the tickets over their website, so whom will they bring to their tour?

Nujabes was a sad death.
This death is a angry death, I know his ex-wives had a hand in his death.

I get what you're saying OP.

I always thought his lyrics were just edgy bullshit to pander to their adolescent fan base, but this kind of recontextualizes it all. I'm not gonna say he was a good lyricist or musician or anything (though he did have a great voice), but learning that most of those emotions were probably sincere is pretty heartbreaking.

>le if you're not doing to survive you're not that meme

Interesting, I never really considered this one.

S

>left 6 kids

selfish cocksucker

>nu-metal
Condolences and all that but his music is shit.

A few weeks an user and I were talking about One More Light on here and the tribute he did to Chris Cornell. Weird and sad. Great singer for a good band. This one actually hurts a lot. RIP.

Korn released a new album last year that was supposed to be a return to their roots, and it wasn't that bad. Saw them preform the 3 singles off of it live and everyone loved it. If Korn could do it any of the nu metal guys can

I've stood by the Hybrid Theory when everyone was making jokes about them. Still think it's great despite the edginess

Meteora is half good half absolute shit.

Minutes to midnight has 3 good songs.

Everything else is terrible.

>his ex-wives had a hand in his death
this is why we can't have nice things with the opposite sex

then fucking quit loser

SHUT THE FUCK UP, RINGO!

THINK OF PETE, YOU SELFISH FUCK!

>Money=Happy

Ok kid

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's time to stop posting, Bones

Press S to spit on his grave

He was a junkie?? Given I don't know shit about him or LP. Please elaborate.

I listened to one song from their new album today (Heavy, it was the most popular track apparently) and the lyrical content were very similar to the earlier stuff. The overall sound was just softer and more poppy.

well, he's not wrong

I know this is bait, but dude was 41 years old.

They used to support Obama so this does not surprise me.

ok

You should kill yourself

He left 6 kids with a LOT of money

honestly surprised the faggot didn't die of aids.

must've struck a nerve, did i hurt your guy's feelings?

You losers here love Donald Trump more than your own fathers. He doesn't even know you exist you know.

Blackout is pretty decent

Yes you fucking normie, hating donald trump is mainstream and not edgy, keep that shit where it belongs

But in the enddddd it doesnt even matter

what's the problem here?

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

He maybe was before he joined linkin park. His old band played pretty decent post-grunge thing.

"artists" put the burden on themselves, i have no sympathy

Aww shit dude they took a few clicks to reply to your post they must be so mad LMAO

>b-b-ut what did they think about donald trump

Absolute state of your "life" when you idolize a guy who has nothing in common with you and grew up in a Manhattan penthouse.

TOO SOON

just like what you did, right?

I CANT FAILLLLLLLLLL

that was a cool song.

Idolize him? Trump didn't win because he was the best, its that the large majority of Americans dont agree with your REDDIT tier philosophy where every white person is racist, every man a rapist, every terrorist misunderstood, every criminal dindu nuffin, etc, etc

Is Donald Trump worse than terrorism? Really? No hes not you fucking triggolyte

You're not even self aware enough to realize why you lost, you just assume everyone loves Trump. Trump is a dummy but he's much better than anything the shitlibs or neocons put up

why do you faggots need to bring in politics everywhere?

whoooa I got a private island for birthday but I wanted a jet made from pure gold, I can't bear such a life better kill myself

You sweet summer child

>Is Donald Trump worse than terrorism?
I'd make a strong argument that he is granted that he found a way to empower losers like you into thinking that you're "reclaiming" this country.

>not every white person is racist
>uses racial epithets all over

The lack of self-awareness is astounding

>No money = Happy
Ok gramps

Reclaim America? Are you retarded? Trump is what America has been for the last two centuries, this is our country twig boy and dont you forget it

You're a small little man who doesn't even own land.

but that's true
you can trade money for goods and services and do anything you want
like ice cream? choke on as many gallons as you want, horny? hire the latest miss universe, sad or sick? hire a therapist, your crush doesn't like you? take them to interesting places to share an experience and if they still don't like you just travel anywhere to find someone else

if being able to do anything you can ever imagine isn't enough to make your life worth you're just broken beyond help and nothing will ever fix you so don't keep natural selection waiting to do it's job

If you don't like it that much then just stop doing it.

thank you for the yous, gentlemen. pleasure doing business.

Hybrid Theory is one of the few good nu-metal albums, even though it did not age that well.
Meteora aged even worse, it was a bit stale when it came out.
Minutes to Midnight was LP starting to run out of ideas and trying to hop onto other trends.
Everything later was LP just trying to go with the flow and failing.

Guess that's why you always see rich guys full of smiles and extasy

Humans always want more than what they have. When you already own everything you can think of you end up getting bored out of it. Especially if you bought it all in an instant without actually working for it. All you can do is watch your money pile up and tell yourself that number should be bigger. That sounds pretty fucking depressing to me but what do I know

>Implying he won't receive the pleasures of heaven after suffering the punishment of the graves
Get out, kafir. This is an Islamic website.

>tfw you don't even own a tomahawk missile

A thousand suns is incredible

Wrecked by the Trump Curse, good fucking riddance.

If he hadn't spent the last decade trying to avoid comparisons with his most popular work, or lectured his money paying fans about how they need to get over Hybrid Theory this would be way more sad.

The truth is, even if you liked Hybrid Theory or Meteora Chester wanted to you like their new stuff instead so he and LP could be seen as "legit" artists.

>Chester wanted to you like their new stuff instead so he and LP could be seen as "legit" artists.
Then their new stuff shouldn't have been shit.

Chester was a millionaire married to a model who had 6 children and had a great life.

I'm a 24 year old KHV with no job, no education, no friends and no gf. I'll probably never have kids.

He can go fuck himself in hell

Reanimation was a cool concept, albeit implemented poorly at times.
Lol remember that album they did with Jay-Z? Good times.

Go get molested and beaten for 5 years and get back to me.

>In heaven
>Looks down at earth
>"What I've Done!!"

Should've ran away.

>This is legitimately the saddest music death in a while.
HAHAHAHA
How hard is to be white, rich and been famous for 20+ years. amirite

What went wrong? A window on his 7th mansion got broken causing him depression?

>le suicide is selfish meme
Fuck off, suicide is badass.

Bringing someone into existence is always a serious harm, sex is pleasure and every pleasure contains its logical end ie degeneracy, jobs are for cucks who can't think for themselves, women are evil, every friendship is a set of obligations that makes you less free, and education is how the Jews get you.
Congrats, you're neetpilled

>muh rich white males

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/anywhereelse/

Hedonistic pleasure =/= happiness

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIN MY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

you know who

youtube.com/watch?v=ck07KiaTh9k

I was too ugly to molest so even he has that over me

>he thinks money is happiness
Laughable

>Bringing someone into existence is always a serious harm, sex is pleasure and every pleasure contains its logical end ie degeneracy, jobs are for cucks who can't think for themselves, women are evil, every friendship is a set of obligations that makes you less free, and education is how the Jews get you.
>Congrats, you're neetpilled
*tips fedora, jerks off to waifu in silence while "in the end" plays in the background*

>"omg X popstar died, he was my favorite popstar!"
>*proceeds to torrent his discography so he can play songs and sound deep at high school next day"
>7 months later
>"omg Z popstar died, he was my favorite popstar!"
>*proceeds to torrent his discography so he can play songs and sound deep at high school next day"

never change Sup Forums

>strawman
Laughable

>rich people are sad I swear
whatever lets you sleep at night

i feel ya. especially after reading a bit into his life and learning he'd been bullied, was molested, and had issues with drugs and drink.

>He was rich, he gets no sympathy from me

Commies really are some sick bastards.

>strawman
>i don't feel bad for him at all, he made more money than i'll ever make

I don't jerk off to women because I'm not a cuck. I've transcended into the post-hedonic sphere, the final plane of existence almost detached from the physical world. I am as close to death as possible at all times, a true philosopher king.

You think if he killed himself at the height of his popularity like Kurt Cobain he would have been more remembered?

I would give away everything I own just to see my dad one more time. He's pretty young, his children can't be that old. Knowing your dad blew his head off is a hard thing to live with.

Ugh, you know you'll be the first to go right? God, don't make it so easy for us dog.