Would you fuck a horse for $500?

Would you fuck a horse for $500?

Other urls found in this thread:

horsed.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye

They'll do it for free if you paint it like a cartoon horse.

Are we being payed or paying either way yes

Depends, how is this happening?

I don't have $500 :(

I'd pay $500 to fuck a horse

>implying it has to be painted like a cartoon horse

do it have to be on video ?

$500 isn't even that much to fuck another human being (about 2 times the going rate in the West).

More

id only fuck it missionary posit.

i don't find horses attractive

Plot twist. The horse has a dick! Would you still fuck it anally?

I would pay you 500

Kill yourself

Sure, if I get enough time to prep. I mean horse cocks tend to be longer and thicker than human dicks - so I'd want to be sure I could take it.

Without the prep time, I would want more money. To cover possible medical costs and whatnot.

Either way, I would demand royalties on the media produced by the event.

Without the load spilling out, not worth the watch.

Anyone know a good beastly site?

Depends on what you're looking for...
Who's on top, sex of both, and species.

horsed.net/

Prefer girl on male dog/horse, mostly dog.

joke's on you faggot i'd have done it for free

500? no
5k? I'd have to sleep on it.

I think some animals escaped from /mlp/

Is that person dead?

but would you let him fuck you?

What the horse did you just horsing say about me, you little horse? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the horse out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my horsing words. You think you can get away with saying that horse to me over the Internet? Think again, horser. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re horsing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable horse off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your horsing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will horse fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re horsing dead, kiddo.

Gonna need a lot more than that, that's not enough to even pay me a month's worth of rent

You'd want significantly more money - it's not just the sphincter damage you have to be worried about, but also the risk of getting a perforated colon.

That's what killed the guy from the infamous "Mr. Hands" video, but even if you went straight to the E.R. (had an ambulance on standby) you'd still probably be shitting out of a colostomy bag for the rest of your life.

only if it's a mare and wont kick me

Sauce?

Yeah but how can a horse even use 500$?

Also check em.

i dont pay to play