snake 5

snake 6

snek 7

snek 8

very smol sneks

These sneks are quite cute, but too thumbnail for me

we aren't ants nigger post hi rez snek

that's one angry puppy. Is he teething?

i hate snakes. as pets they seem incapable of returning affection. I always have to be fearful of encountering a copperhead or a rattlesnake. Both of which are detrimental to my health.

maybe they make good pets, perhaps not. i've only every been impressed by their capacity to grow long and kill things far larger than themselves. the only times i've admired snakes is in the truck bed of the redneck that killed it.

so i ask you. what is the appeal of snakes?

They cute

they'd be dead in my presence

>>Etc...

off by one kys

their charms have no effect on me.

Man you're really edgy! But it's getting late, I don't think your mom wants you up…

Why would you want to have a snake? They do nothing interesting and are passive af too.

do you people not know how to save full size images?

Anyone here actually keep reptiles? MFW I just spent 4k on a snake

Bump

I have several

bumpo
hiss

What do you keep my bro?

They ARE incapeable of returning affection. Reptiles don't bond to anyone or anything. To me they are furniture that has to be fed. It's that simple. People habe Fishtanks, same principle.

they were our natural predator for millions of years (still are in some places).

A couple rtbs, a few bps for a breeding project, and I want a burm for my next but my husband says no because they get too big. So I may go for a rhino rat snake. Not sure yet. Also have various lizards.

wew?

wew

kek

This is my smol snek Lucy, she was a rescue and I love her

you're fat and creepy and why would you have that shit

virgin fatass loser detecetd. KILL YOURSELF NOW.

They cute cunt fuck

Snakes are cool pets.
Get your hands on a you get snake and hand rear it.
It will show loyalty and companionship.

you have a warped version of what is cute. perhaps that's why you are a kissless virgin. here, here is comething that's acutally cute, a snuggly baby pikachu.

Newfags.

Thinks a fucking game character aimed at autists is cute.
But real scaley waifu is not.
You are a confused young man

>scaley waifu

wut

no, no they won't show you any such thing. have you ever owned a snake? all they give a fuck about is you feeding them and giving them a heat rock or some other warm-related resource to stay alive. they are completely shit tier pets, smell ike a dumpster, shit all over the place, and you are a fucking retard to even think owning one is a good idea. they're fucking disgusting.

t. ex snek owner

kek

>Get your hands on a you get snake

what did he mean by this?

Fuck you oliver