Sup Forums What do I do about my dad who plans on cheating?

Sup Forums What do I do about my dad who plans on cheating?

Get proof and keep it in cqse he wants to fuck you up.
Or have a long nice conversation with him, even though you probably won't change his mind

here it is, was eavesdrpping, ear against wall. timestamp to prove im not bullshitting

challenge him to a duel on you'r mother's honor

THIS!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS!!!

my mother was a crackhead

you could threaten to expose him unless he agrees to let you fuck her... it could be a cucking on him or a dope ass three way... who knows this whore could be what you 2 bond over... he might even bring you out to get laid every weekend... this could be the start of great things if you play your cards right that is...

I'm a autist who is close to 14, this wouldn't work well, but it would be cool.

if it actually worked

you will never know unless you try... worst thing that could happen is he will call it off with his side bitch... win win...

Remember -
Snitches get stitches.

that's a ghetto thing, ain't it?

I'll give some thought, but my main focus would be like blackmail. Expose him, and force him to call off.

Let the man do what he's gotta do

"Accidentally" walk in on them, then quickly leave. Let your dad be the one to approach you. Also, ask your mom to talk in private plenty of times.

I don't live w/ mom.

Then whoever he's cheating on

Tell him you don't want him to fuck u anymore

Also, this would be second time he is cheating, my younger brother walked in his previous side ho, and was wtf'ed out. So, i'm sure he is gonna lock his door

One night when your dad is sleeping, sneak into his room and cut your dads dick off then stick it up your own ass so if he wants it back he has to stick his hand up his own sons anus

tell him that your a homosexual because of him

It's his life. You can only give him advice and your opinion. What will do you?

I'll fiddle his nutsack

that's not me

proof, again

I had this exact thing happen to me except it was.my mom cheating with all kinds of guys. I put a keylogger on her PC and snooped all the shit she was doing. I never was able to bring myself to tell him.

Many faps to that and some confused emotions, for sure.

So u fapped to the guys your mom cheated with?
*deep breath* FAAAAAAGGGOT!!