Alex Jones mentions Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex!

The memes are leaking!

youtu.be/b9IMMNUXoF4?t=1h47m41s

1:47:38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
youtube.com/watch?v=0ybTc3SIllY
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jones is seeming extremely based these days.

guy works for ted turner

akbar yourself

Too bad he's more concerted with memes than the news these days.
Obama breaks international treaties, and he wants to discuss memes.

Into the trash it goes.

Count dankula. Aids Skrillex, and Carl the Cuck are all dope names

I subbed to him for a bit. He's too cooky for me, but he is definitely entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

that's it? that's what you made a thread about? really? are you serious right now mister

It's weird to hear someone actually use the word "cuck" IRL.

"that's carl the cuck"

KEK

I can't believe you faggots fall for Alex Jones. He was literally going to community college to be a fucking farmer.

He's married to a Jewess.

He has no "real" beliefs other than to steal your shekels.
Act like you just found out the poor shitposts here. He's a loser who has to fill hours and hours on the radio. Of course he'd steal material from here.

>Divorce kike wife
>Instantly become red-pilled

>alex jones playing Sup Forums memes to 50 year old conservative cat ladies in the midwest

Most of these recent memes came from videos posted to the info wars yt channel.

I like him except where he insulted Elliiot. Elliot was ill, he needed help, not hatred.

Those memes are everywhere on the Internet you autist. You people need to stop acting like Sup Forums is a secret place with secret memes.

carl the cuck has an illegitimate bulgarian child?

he said his kids watch karl the cuck and aids skrillex videos at school
minority kids too, its all they watch

praise kek

It's ok
Nobody is willing to do it for free and out of goodwill
And as long he doesnt pull a Shapiro or Whittle, I don't see a problem

R U KIDDIN ME????

>He was literally going to community college to be a fucking farmer
That's what I'm doing.

that's because he used to be a comedian under a different name...

What do you learn? I know agricultural science is technically a thing, but I always figured one would just work as a farmhand and kind of get taught the way to do things by the boss.

I saw him in person when Peirs Morgan was on CNN after sandy hook. He mainly just watched the crowd and yelled "THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776' to rouse the rabble. Seemed like a huckster and a fraud to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ybTc3SIllY

I feel so bad for AIDS Skrillex. I swear to God I think he has a mental illness.

>used to troll alex jones and ghost back in the day with my edgy weeb shitposter friends
>we now unironically listen to them

"carl the cuck.,. cluck"

kek

Does nobody know that the original carl and aids skrillex video was infowars? This actually isn't at all surprising, especially after Paul Joseph Watson had a field day with the SJW memes.

No he's ultra high-energy.

>This is Carl the Cuck
Lost it there, he says it so casually too like a cartoon character's name.
>lots of kids are watching this
This makes me feel a little better.

Most memes on the internet came from Infowars.com.

Good lord.

The meme magic is real. You people fucking did it. 8 years ago or whatever it was Sup Forums but now you guys and /r9k/ shootings are all anybody talks about.

yes good goy, dont listen to non mainstream news sources, good, good

i think that's called growing up user

>He's married to a Jewess
fuck off fag

>Govt Insider Confirms Israel's Role In 9/11 Attacks!
>youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

oh I know it's just sureal

alex has always been a good guy if you can get past how eccentric he can get, and his sponsor shilling

>my son says the whole school watches these
OH SHIT
REDPILL YOUR PARENTS BOYS

>He was literally going to community college to be a fucking farmer.
that's not an argument

A fucking white male can only take so much.

>my son says the whole school watches these

I think we are hitting the event horizon

dude we hit it ages ago it only gets fast from here

wowzers

aids skrillex and carl the cuck are famous

Do all Americans say "white" like this
HHH-WAIGHT
HHH-WAIGHT MAIL
AIDS SKREELEX

no, he's a texan.

Yeah pretty much this, but Alex Jones is consistent in his crazy, and has changed little in the past 10-15 years.

I realized he makes an excellent cultural barometer. His borderline insane set of views are 'locked' in a sense, when society is 'operating' correctly, everything he claims should NEVER be true.

If you think of a thermometer, with the temperature being the sources 'truthiness' (for lack of a better term); Alex is a 0, and the MSM like CNN, New York Times, etc. should be like a 50. A 100 would be an encyclopedia, all facts; no spin.

Sometime in the last 2-3 years, all this changed; stuff AJ has claimed would happen consistently began coming true (and like I said, in an ideal world, this should never happen).

Some type of event happened during this time period to 'shift' the media significantly, however I'm at a loss as to what, exactly. Many news articles that would be picked up by the MSM you only now read about on fringe sites / forums.

Anyone else noticed this? It's an unsettling trend.

>yes good goy
I get my news from people who actually believe things. For my ideology, Dr. WL Pierce (god, I wish he were still alive).
For unbiased news? antiwar.com is literally only site out there for news one could call "unbiased."

RT is good, but not dumb enough to pretend the Kremlin is going to fund shit without looking for a return on their money.

Alex Jones is a walking Meme. If he had stumbled onto some secret truth, why wouldn't "the illuminati" have killed him and buried him a ditch a decade ago?

Refuses to name the Jew 99% of time. He's like a preacher who predicts the end of the world every few months, it doesn't come, people forget and so he just sets a new date and moves to a new conspiracy.

Literally a carnival barker with a radio show.

It's a point. He wasn't very bright, he stumbled into a radio studio and just turned out to be a good used car salesman for yokels. It's not "the illuminati." It' the Jews. Period, end of discussion .

go watch king of the hill you fucking sgrean trash
or you eat too much halal babi la

The elite always need a few people to talk about their power level. It's what keeps the veil up, despite it seemingly being the opposite.

His first "big break," first time I heard his name was when he supposedly sneaked into Bohemian Grove.

Nixon is on tape (on HBO on demand right now) talking about the whole faggoty scene there and how he hates it. It's no big secret.

>Most memes on the internet came from Infowars.com.

memefo wars