How do I move a lot of weed without getting caught?

How do I move a lot of weed without getting caught?

By not talking about it on the innernet

how much? like Mexican drug cartel or you gotta hide it from your mom cus she is coming over to visit you in your dorm.

>put in mason jars, then drive while white.

None right now, I just wanna know

go on

Close the trunk

go on

vacuum seal, or coffee grounds to cover the smell

Put in baloons
and swallow them

Ideally, in a car. But if you're too stupid to drive (Which you are, since you're asking a Korean Figure Skating forum for advice on drugs) you can use a horse instead
>Put plant inside of a bag/Mason jar
>Move the bag/mason jar into your rectum
>Cops don't wanna search your smelly asshole
>???
>Profit
Alternatively, forgo the bag, eat the weed, and smoke your shit later

ship it via rail container

- Smoke it
- go there
- unsmoke it

Fuck off cop. You're not learning my tricks of the trade.

Lost.

Commercial quality drone.

Why not... Stick the weed in the horses ass.

This, simple yet effective. To unsmoke, you just have to breath into a freezer, the smoke is actually just gaseous cannabis, so it'll freeze back into cannabis. It actually turns into wax, not plant, idk why. It's like how when you heat up water enough it becomes steam but if you freeze it, it goes into ice.

Admittedly, that sounded a lot better inside my head.

Ew, why would you want horse shit on your weed?

Wtf

mix it with lawn trimmings.

choked on my water

if you have a spare tire located in your trunk underneath the trunk liner. put a small hole with a knife in the underside of the tire and store up to 5 pounds in there. when all is stored. burn the tire shut with a torch. ive done this with pounds across state lines. and im a nigger

>Summerfag doesn't know how to unsmoke tree
Christ dude, take first year chemistry

>get a minivan and a sports car
>make sure the minivan is licensed, insured, and has no obvious damage especially to the lights (aka has no reason to be pulled over)
>put the weed into large containers that can be latched shut and can't be seen into
>have friend do 15mph over the speed limit in the sports car along the route you are taking
>match speed to the flow of traffic but never more than 2mph over the speed limit in the minivan
>always signal lane changes, keep a good distance from the car in front, and do everything possible to avoid an accident

If you gotta ask Sup Forums you're fucked.

also
the sports car and driver should have and do nothing that would warrant arrest
just enough to get pulled over, ticketed, and released

You can buy a Food Preserver vaccum sealer for 20$ on AliExpress, works like a champ

Vacuum seal in black packs, use little packets as packing material for electronics. Ship via Registered and Insured US mail.
They can x Ray, doesn't look like much. Takes a Warrent to open it. Receiver has to sign for it, so you know they got it.

Used to do this when weed wasnt legal in the states just yet, but Canada was cool.

A guy would bring it overnight to Michigan by fishing boat, we'd pack and move it all over the US.

Ah yes, give it the old Suck Suck. A time honored tradition

Shove it in your mother's cunt.

Don't act suspicious.
>read as: be white

You dontm source : 5 drug trafficking felonys and a lifetime of money and Infinite more jail time and loss of money

Just put it in the car, drive and hope you wont get caught.

drive like a human and you'll be fine

just don't over think it. you'll be fine m8

Tell your friends and associates and busInness partners your moving / delivering on Thursday. Take off work Thursday. Get room in hotel on Thursday night. Dinner reservations Friday in destination city etc. Move shit on Tuesday.

Put it in cans of coffee beans

If they search your vehicle, you're screwed.

Thank you Saladin

>coffee grounds to cover the smell

Ignore this clown. Repeating shit he heard on tv. Does not work.

Eat it all then harvest if from your fecal matter or after you purge it back up