Rate my dick b

Rate my dick b

looks like it was made from a part of your arm and sewn on. your head game is weak, you a trap? cus you probably need to save your legs to pass m8

cuteeeee

Not a trap, really

just wearing panties for fun? let's see it hard OP!

is this cp?

I'm of age

Panties fit me better and are more comfy

I wear panties full time for the same reasons but I wear bikini bottoms. I don't think lace ones like that would offer enough support...

but I digress, let's see your cock hard! pretty please?

mincey/10

Hard

omfg your cock is adorable. More pics!! Or a way to chat or something. I want to see you shoot a load.

I would suck it and let you fuck me, it wouldn't choke me or hurt so I'd be a nice time... Then again that's gay...

You're cute, but not girly enough. Shave everything and concentrate on being a good little pussy for real men.

is bad dik

wee woo wee woo fag alert

cute, but more emphasis on your adorable member please. more!

MOAR OF OPS PATHETIC COCK AND PANTY WEARING LIFESTYLE

Congrats, OP, your dick is bigger than mine.

can you hold a sign next to it that says I am a wimp

Not right now, sorry

I love how smol it is. It is so cute! Do you have a kik or anything like that? I don't but I could totally get one, I would love to chat with you and watch you masturbate/encourage you.

Have you ever played around with chastity? And more pics if you've got them!

Actual big dick here
Kik JohnvanMajor if interested

What type of panties so you like to wear op?

I have nothing of the sorts. It sounds hot though

You have a really cute little clit. Does that idea of being treated like a girl excite you?

Mainly thongs and lace, anything sexy looking

Very much so

Pictures of your collection? I prefer wearing cute panties but people's taste differ

Should get bigger once you hit puberty

You have no chastity cage or no kik?
Let me get an email or something and I will talk plenty dirty to you about your little cock and treat you like a girl until you shoot your little loads. I would love too bully your cock so much, it's too cute.

Most all look roughly like this in, thongs and French lace. I have some cute cotton panties for exercising etc

That looks pretty cute tbh, I still like girly cute panties because if I'm going to wear panties it might as well be girly panties

That sounds so hot and makes my little clit hard!

If you're a good girl you'll show us your pussy, that's the important part of you.

The clit is cute, but your hole is what matters.

Rate?

I get ya. The lace and see through material makes me feel like a slut

Yes daddy

Nasty ass shit

Here's my pussy

Good girl.

Have you let a man fuck you there before? Or are you a virgin sissy?

alright then little girl, email me in the next ten minutes! I want pictures of your little clit, in and out of panties, and descriptions of some of your favorite fantasies! Don't leave me waiting! I can't wait to make you shoot your naughty little wad.

well fuck, apparently they got rid of the email field on Sup Forums? It's been a while. My email is [email protected]

Virgin to real cock. I use a dildo on myself though regularly

Ill have to do it another time. I need to leave in 20.

awww, no fun :( ok then. if only I had one of those texting apps or new anything about them. Email me sometime and maybe we can chat then or something. You really do have an adorable little clit!

Thanks! :)

More pics of you tugging on your hard clit please.

Was about to summon MODS before I saw hair on your thighs

This is so cute. My cock is throbbing!!