How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

i feel great.

Poor German workers and taxpayers

Germans are masochists.

>Germany bankrupts itself harder and faster than the US will by the end of the century
>Government falls
>The disciples of Anders rise

Reclaim the fatherland

That's the amount of money my country makes in a year. For clarification, assuming there are 3 million refugees in Germoney, that's about $41,000 per refugee.

I don't think Germans care at this point. They haven't actually done anything. At least Black Americans do things.

The Germans made a smart investment, now they could have Pita bread!

i don't feel anything anymore

I have become numb. The kikes have won.

We should spend that money on the Bundeswehr and invade France

GERMANY NO! Invade Poland instead.

You just need to dig a little deeper user if you're numb. Find a bigger BBC.

i don't feel anything anymore besides cold hatred

Poland strong. ;_;

awesome. it's like a glimpse into our future.

I am not gay and would need to move to America to find all the niggers.
But why should I replace desperation vs disaster anyway?

Serious question, if Poland invaded you tomorrow and nobody came to your rescue, could you win?

Friendly reminder

No.

Our army has become symbolic and small. A lotare abroad supporting the Murrika wars and the rest is led by a woman. You could take Berlin within 1 day before our defense minister had figured out what was going on.

Surprise Anschluss.

The German military would probably misinterpret the situation and think those are refugees

You'll look damn good doing it though.

good meme m8
defend your womens, not our democracy))))

Then do it, stage a cue

Don't care anymore.

this.

Btw, if Poland managed to gather a strong enough force in like 2 days they could sack Berlin in one day.

we'd just give them housing and payments.
Probably better than provided by the polish army, too.

You can only beat us if you start out above the poverty line

Sure wish we didn't border these imbeciles.

You are basically the same, Kaaskopp.

I enjoy your women as prostitues here m8.

Polish (based) Defence Minister Antoni Macierewicz on Monday signed an official document paving the way to the creation of a new “territorial defence” force ~100 000 new soldiers.

kek
caliphate of germany, your womens want big black dick))

Yeah I don't imagine you could get them for free and your women are all already giving up the ficki ficki for Mohommad.

>arabs and turks do shit everyday
"Oh well everyone makes mistakes"
>polish/romanians do shit once
"AAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHH WE HAVE TO PUNISH THEM"

You could have made a fusion reactor with that money.
Made a Mars mission in a decade.
Build wonderful architecture projects.
Find a way to remove carbon out of the air.

Instead you get brown people to fuck your country up...

>Defence Minister Antoni Macierewicz
>having men fill important ministerial posts
>2016

Polan so passe and old fashioned

It's not that we are sovereign since 1945 and had any say. We also had plans for a Moon landing. Th-thank you America and Israel.

Still saying Germans trying to sink whole Europe with them.

>Get most of EU countries to get Euro
>Do this shit

Goddamit after two wolrd war loses they gonna do it another way. germans BTFO

Can Germans look at Eric Hunt or David Cole videos? The downfall of The West stems from The Big Lie aka gas chambers aka Soviet/Jewish postwar propaganda.

Not sure if that makes you feel better about being German.

No one is as fucked in the head as you, Ali Refugermani

There must be a breaking point

Now you know what its like to get split in half and have a train run on you by two countries.

Doesn't feel so nice, does it? How many times did you do that to Poland again? If you think anybody is going to feel bad for this world you created you're mistaken.

Kinda lowballing it, aren't we? Remember how 800k rapefugees was the worst case scenario?

a handful of redpill'd videos aren't going to do shit when the majority of the population have been conditioned from the day they first laid eyes on a television or enrolled to a public school, to collectively slit their own cultural throats. not just Germany but much of the western world. Poland, V4 countries, the rest of eastern europe and asia should take care and keep an eye on their education systems and media.

Just start up the camps again and say you are willing to gas everyone's politicians and bankers for free.

Double that number. 100 billion from the federal government is going to be met by 100 billion from the federal states. So 50 billion a year. At least

Butthurt Polacke detected

That would be enough to pay off ALL New Zealand's debt + eradicate poverty for the bottom 10% (400,000).. wow.

I'm not Polish.

I'm just right.

I am serious does Sup Forums really think we should spend no money on this mess?

If we just let them be we create american style ghettos.

This is not a question of "lets kill them all or throw them out via catapult" that is not an option. Even for america.

After this you will be crowned as Butthurt Germany.

>literally preaching the eternal guilt
>right
Sure thing JIDF

As you know media is becoming more fragmented. Where the hell would the average person watch David Cole's video in '95? A bootleged vcr? We need to spread these to our friends and family. It is too important. We need to clear the name of German, and by extension, white people.

Tickled pink
Mountain Jews better start building walls and defense towers at every possible intersection into the country because when Germany runs out of room you're next

>America
Thank FDR senpai not us

Dranlate please!

>$41,000 per refugee
GERMANY NO

Why do you spend so little money on those poor rape... uh... refugees? Here in Sweden we spend triple that amount and they still want more! We must make that amount at least $500,000 per refugee a year!

Fuck you, Germany, just...fuck you.

I used to boast about being mostly German a while back, but now, you make me ashamed, you're some of the biggest cucks ever. You deserve the fate you allowed, fuck you all for being such tremendous faggots.

Daily reminder:

Keynesians think that taking €93bn from Germans, and giving it to immigrants, counts as economic growth.

Look at what you have done, Keynes, look at what you have done.

better than no investment and accepting the development of parallel societies. Once the people are here, if you like it or not, the smart thing is to invest.
The costs for fighting reasons for migrating are also included in this figure of 93 Billion (Tornado flights over syria).
Also huge parts of that money directly goes into our economy, resulting in growth for sectors like real estate.
I'm not saying I like seeing those numbers, but you better start investing once a couple of hundreds of thousands migrants arrive in your country or else this will lead to total chaos.

>bending over: the post

sure, enjoy your ghettos.

Fuck yourself.
This is what happens after 70 years of US occupancy with its indoctrination, degeneracy and propaganda.
We became a second america and do not be tricked there, your country will become much worse under the kike control in the future. We already lost 70 years ago, but you lose every day more and more.

Yes it is investment, but it is MAL-investment, I.e. Capital that could be put to better use, such as educating your German children. No new technology will come of this.

>this world you created
Right, because it was them that won the war and imposed their order on Europe, and not you. Fucking typical American, next you will blame Assad for causing ISIS.

>germany
>ww1 (millions deads whites)
>ww2 (50millions whites)
oh germany thank you))))) you are hero)))) aryan meme))))

No fuck off

well said

>or else this will lead to total chaos

You guys are gefickt. They're not going to assimilate.

Well Turkey is fucking up Europe and their country now, so a bit different.

>le Germany started both world wars maymay
Well meme'd, Piotr

Jews that fled Europe came to USA and corrupted it. They infiltrated the cuck prone wasp elite and the rest is history ;)

The Big Lie put to rest any criticisms from true Americans like Henry Ford. It all comes from the gas chamber lie!

Germany, how could you let this happen.

You were supposed to bring balance to the world.

Stop letting them in you fucking kraut nigger

Underrated post

the irony is your perception of the future and how this will play out is what will create the ghettos.

yes, you are partly right. there are endlessly other options for investing those kind of sums. but all the other options have way to high opportunity costs. not even in the sense of monetary costs but in the sense of consequences for not investing.

>There must be a breaking point

I'd say the Krauts were broken a long time ago, unfortunately.

no. it's a fact that people with a cetain cultural background are moving to locations where they can meet other people from that background. it's not a prejudice from my part.

>German wants to buy large soda for 1.00
>man comes and takes your dollar, give .50 to refugee and keeps the rest as his "handling fee"
>refugee buys small soda for .50

IT PROMOTES ECONOMIC GROWTH, WE NEED THE REFUGEES!!!!!

MIGRANTS WILL BE A NET BENEFIT TO SOCIETY.

C'MON YOU GUYS IT'S

>2016

Please burger, I'm not defending this investment for economical reasons. I'm saying there is a positive side effect.

I see your predicament. Americans can't talk shit. It's just sad to see a loss of innocence. We got our shit raided back in the 60s. There's no going back.

hence ghettos. as generous as German refugee aid is it isn't that much so as to a) allow them freedom of choice where to buy property at will if at all b) the money is coming from the government and is not foreign investment leading to c) won't do terribly much for real estate but inflate it

Blame us, but you buttfucked yourselves. Either find your balls or die. I'm fine with it either way, you cuck.

>Ali Refugermani

Good one, Aquafresh, good one, :D!

>2020
>Rubikon value will be reached
>20-35 year old native german will be a minority then in their own country
>all the others in that age span will be foreigners, refugees, syrians, turks, kurds, somali and mudslimes
>demography of Germany will steadily change vastly after that point is reached
>Germany won't be european after a while
>2060 Germany is a muslim caliphate

those are the dangers. most people would normally ask themselves at this point: "why is there no civil war yet?"

>2050

'Grandpa, why were you a cuck?'

There is not even a simple riot

yes, they will be prevented from moving where they want unless they can afford their own living. Hindering the massive influx to one cultural dominated area. We have to wait on some statistics for different economical sectors for 2016 to further discuss this topic. But I can see building companies having more assignments.
Amen, we have to solve this mess. But I really need to get going now, statistics and mathematics don't like being waited on.

Money laundering?

>fully clothed

>healthy

>physically able

"refugees"

what a beautiful building, it needs a bit of cleansing though