Brexit

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36295208

>Boris Johnson has compared the EU's aims to Hitler's, saying both involved the intention to unify Europe under a single "authority".

>The pro-Brexit Tory MP said both the Nazi leader and Napoleon had failed at unification and the EU was "an attempt to do this by different methods".
>Labour MP Yvette Cooper, from the Remain campaign, accused the ex-London Mayor of playing "nasty, nasty games".

Europeans get more retardeder by the day.

Germany at it again.

They literally can't help themselves.

You've got to applaud them,

third time's a charm, and not a drop of blood spilt.

>Cameron saying Brexit will cause WW3 is not an exaggeration
>Johnson comparing EU to Nazi Germany is "playing nasty games"

They do want to unite Europe into one political entity though. Don't really see how Boris is wrong for invoking Hitler and Napoleon.

based fucking boris

>expecting Yvette "muh vagina" Cooper not to be a stupid cunt

That's what's confused you, matey.

How's Germany even involved when a commie-red pinko named Boris makes a stupid remark in England?

R A R E
A
R
E

I thought one of Nazi Germany's long term goals was to create something in the vain of the EU, anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Johnson is justified in saying this.

Merkel is literally Hitler lol

it's like the Trump is literally hitler meme except it's true

Don't forget to bring a wife

>commie
>pro brexit

If we vote to leave but the results are rigged and we get 51-49 remain, EU is the Fourth Reich and I am going to post this shit all over my twitter and facebook and get arrested. Watch this space.

Johnson isn't a communist you stupid troll.

It was about the comment itself you absolute moron

Here's hoping this can be some juicy material for question time on Thursday.

I heard that Hitler drank water. I also saw EU Commissioners drinking water. Coincidence?

Even Barroso once said that the EU was the first "non-imperial empire".

I seem to remember reading that following on from the end of WWII, someone of some level in Germany was more or less quoted as saying that of they couldn't take over by force, they would do it economically instead.

I'll need to find it. I have always been of the firm belief that the EU was always Germany's way of achieving the same goal in the end.