Who /got invited to some owl parties but said no because people get annoying during games/ here?

Who /got invited to some owl parties but said no because people get annoying during games/ here?

I unironically would rather spend it shitposting with you faggots. Fuck y'all but I love y'all

I'm going to a bar with friends tbqh

>/y/ - Yaoi
>the purest form of love

me too, i prefer being a loner

I haven't been invited to a superbowl party in 5 years

I'm gay

Superb owl 'parties' are just normie gatherings for people who don't care about football so they can watch the ads and the halftime show and talk to each other when the game's actually on.

It's either you watch it with some close friends who are fans or you shitpost on Sup Forums for max comfy.

I would kill to be invited to a Super Bowl party

I find shitposting on 4chin more fun desu.

I can say anything I want on here, while irl I have to try to maintain a semblance of political correctness.

>getting hyped for ads

Im going to a party but Id rather spend it here with (You)

I did get invited but when I asked what food does he have he said "ehh just Nachos"

meanwhile i have pizza and wings in the freezer, so i made up some lame excuse so I can stay home

I want to bet tonight but are no expert for football.
Is 2.20 ok for a bet on the falcons? patriots would be 1.65 btw

This.

Why? I've been to them, and they're really not that interesting. If you want irl friends, go hang out at a bar and get the hell off 4chins

Wanting penis to occupy your rectum isn't gay.

I got invited to a couple, but I have to work tomorrow. I'm on a tight schedule and have too much shit to do this week. If I'm all hung over in the morning then I'll start out behind which will fuck me for the remainder.

Don't know how to read bets but all I can tell you is that patriots will win

Nigga you know you could bring that shit there? "No problem bro I got some pizzas I can bring". What's your major malfunction?

you dont know how to read bets ?

2.2 means whatever you bet mutiplied by 2.2 is what you win...

They get annoying if you're an actual sports fan because everyone else isn't and they always shout shit like "oh that was a flag" "oh he should've passed it to x player" oh why don't they just run it" etc.

These games are tricky. The ball bounces funny. The Patriots are favored but the teams are fairly evenly matched. It will come down to just a few plays. Or it could be a blowout, who the fuck knows?
That's probably straight up on a 2 bet.

Oh well in that case still bet on the patriots.

It means that the betting site would pay me 2.20 Euro for every Euro if I bet on the Falcons and they win and 1.65 for the Patriots vice versa. So they are favouring the Patriots, too. Are they really THAT much more likely to win though?

>Implying I wouldn't just ruin it if my team were in it

Last year I smashed a beer bottle after the second strip-sack, went into a dark room for the rest of the game, and cried when I heard the Lombardi Trophy music.

>invited to a party
>said I'd go
>just went and bought some chips and salsa to bring
>now I kinda regret it

Patriots it is then, thanks.

further, I'm such a fucking loser that when I was a senior in college I threw a Halloween party (along with my roommates) and invited like 300 people.

5 showed up. 0 of the people I invited showed up

I have two freshly broken ankles. I'm spending my night /comfy/ on my couch and hopefully a qt

it's a pretty bad sign when people had a choice between you + free alcohol and nothing and they chose nothing

In college I went out to bars to watch the games, but I see no point in going out when I can buy a six pack for the price of a pint now that I'm not living with sports hating autists. .

All depends if you like the social aspect or not. Some people actually really like just going to a random bar and watching the game with people they've never met before. I don't understand that mentality myself, but they do exist.

>hopefully a qt
let me tell you something lad

How did you even invite 300 people?

Not him, but not really that hard in college via facebook

>offering to bring you top notch pizza and wings over to your poor friends house so he can eat it all
I don't blame him for staying home. Poor friends always eat all your good food if you bring it over. Fuck poorfriends.

Superbowl Kickbacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superbowl Parties

I, also, am gay

I know it's trough Facebook but don't you gotta be friends with them to invite them? I only have like 60 people on mine

Actually, that's the definition of it.

>not having 2,000 beautiful Nigerian and Russian catfish friends on FB

I turned down the invite because I have the flu and don't want to infect everybody else.

I mean I enjoyed that when I did it, but in the end I'd much rather not spend a lot of money

>caring about normies
look at this faggot and laugh

>top notch pizza and wings
>frozen

>top notch

Yeah, but you can also invite people in a group

Also 60 friends? You either have a ridiculously high bar for people you have on facebook or you're even more autistic than him

>inviting people through facebook

who the fuck would take that party serious

my hatred for people prevents me from enjoying my own life. wat do?

Well to be fair I just made it last year but still why would I add people I'll most likely never talk to?

Is Sup Forums the most normie infested board after Sup Forums

>Not having a bunch of different people from different eras of your life to compare your life to whenever you're depressed

It's amazing how many people in this generation have been fucked over, makes me feel better when I think I haven't done much with my life.

I just go on facebook and look at almost any person from high school and college just to find that they are working in just as shitty of a job and they have an even shittier love life.

no, /fit/ is. all i see on there is people talking about how many girlfriends theyve had, how many friends, how much sex they have, etc

gimme a stream link

I have to tape the game and watch it tonight because I'm going to be too busy cooking for my bf and his friends. It sucks that I can't shitpost on spuh during the game.

Tom Brady has already been to a Superbowl 6 times. He's won 4 of them. He's the best quarterback of all time. This doesn't guarantee anything but if I'm expecting anyone to be calm and collected in the high pressure situations it's him

Kill yourself reddit

>/fit/
>normie
Yeah, no. Bodybuilding is a very autistic hobby.

The only normie boards are Sup Forums for men and /fa/ for women. Everything else is either a hobby no self-respecting adult should have.

Some of us are better than them, user, and don't live like base ignorant savages.

Maybe some day you'll reach enlightenment and become the change you wish for the world.

>le normies meme xD

When will you fucks outgrow you're le edgy I hate the world phase?

>being this new
you see, "normies" is the contraction of "normalfags" which refers to people who are part of the mainstream culture (watches reality shows, cares about celebrities, listens too mainstream music, ect ect ect), so is not an direct insult per se, just do denote normal people (which we aren't)

watching reality shows and following celebrities >>>>>>>> 4chang

Going to a superb owl breakfast. Bringing along my 3ds just in case it's boring.

I'm going to superbowl party

I was supposed to go with my gf to a party her friends were throwing. She's throwing some bullshit at me about how she doesn't want to go because she's sick and is having an argument with her grandparents (who she lives with). I'm pretty sure she's lying and wants to go alone.

Now I don't feel bad about cheating on her when we were on a break

/blog

>tfw you had plans for the nfccg with three college friends and two backed out and you had plans for the superb owl with same friends but then they all back out

sometimes life just sucks i guess

it isn't if you beat the guy up afterwards

Me but I'm too hungover from last night to go.

I have family coming over and I fucking hate it. I just want to watch the Pats and shitpost with you guys. I also get too emotionally invested in Patriots games.

And they don't know shit about sports.

i only have around 60 as well

i just don't bother adding anyone and have an autistic profile pic so no one that doesn't know me isn't really gonna bother adding me

I don't think your friends like you.

thanks man but i don't think that's why. it's probably just because they have their own shit going on

idk really