What's the best sex you've ever had?

What's the best sex you've ever had?

Mine was with a hot, skinny, blonde stripper. I might tell the story if there's enough interest.

Story time... I got the poppiest of all the corns and butter to jerk off so tell your tale good sir

when i was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

With my brother. We suck each other cocks and fuck.

gay

how did it taste?

pretty normal

Girlfriend in college. Petite blonde. British accent. She sucked great, had an awesome pussy, could come from anal without stimulating clit, very vocal. She was also a major snob whose parents actually believed that we were not fucking. It really got me going to put my dick into her ass and listen to her scream as I plowed her.

Gotta be the first time I came inside my side chick.

>missionary wearing a condom
>ask her if she trusts me
>she says yes and bites her lip
>a take off condom and shove it in her tight warm and soft pussy

Shes ended up being my sub but anyway she uses a lot of facial expression when we would fuck so the first time I blew my load deep in her was amazing

>"come inside me"

Thats my favorite thing to hear and I insta-bust

>cum hot liquid deep inside her

Her fucking face she made, eyes and mouth wide open, head tilted back. I came buckets inside of her little pink pussy. Fuck I miss her

Like not too salty? I imagine it'd have less of an overused pussy taste. Perhaps almost like piss tbh.

i dk, no real noticeable difference from all the other pussies ive had

Have you even had sex before?

>Like not too salty?
>overused pussy taste

Clearly you have a middle school education on sex. Go to bed, I'm sure you should be enjoying your last few weeks of vacation before you go back.

was it still bald? and did she get a shaking orgasm?

we want non-fiction op...NOT some made up story

yeah duh

one time I met this girl off r9k, we went out to the countryside into this creepy forest in my car. anyway we both shot up crystal meth then got completely nakd and went deep into the forest almost got lost tbh. anyway we started having sex and it was crazy. I had always wanted a completely subservient sexual partner and I finally found one. She let me choke her in and out of consciousness, slap her face, punch her face, put a belt around her neck while fucking her and squeezed it so tight she passed out and went limp, pulled her hair so hard some came out, throat fucked her, ass fucked her,

and then we acted out a fantasy where I came upon her lost in the forest and then raped and murdered her, she begged and pleaded for her life but I slowly choked her with my forearm like python gripping her entire body while layiong on top of her, she went limp and then I slappedher ovr and over while fucking her on top her until she came to

and then we went home and watched some movies and I never spoke to her again because she was weird as fuck

was freshly shaved. sadly i couldnt make her cum, she was too nervous/anxious, also actual sex was kinda painful for her. but we fucked quite a few other times and she was pretty easy to make cum

Best sex?
> Maybe with a hooker bc she was the bomb n I took my boss there and she gave me extra time. Fuk is marry her happily.

Best bj?
> short New Zealander with terrible breath. Like a disease in the mouth bad. Didn't smoke. I went back for more and wasn't drunk and had to get her to brush her teeth. No help. Gave her lozenges. No good. Such a shame.

Married now. Good root. Very average bj's but that just means it takes longer to cum so it's not a total loss.

>Update
I don't think she even had hair yet to shave bro. Oral would've been heavenly.

In the Georgetown Law library with a smoking hot 1L during exam time. Came like a firehose inside her and then she went back to studying with my load leaking into her panties.

With my girlfriend. Got drunk and had really kinky sex. Very hard anal, slapping, buttlicking, ass to mouth, facial. So sexy if she rides your dick with her ass, only to lick it clean. Love it

It is non-fiction.

Dunno why people disbelieve me when I say that I fucked a hot, skinny blonde stripper.

Obviously women like that are out there fucking SOME dudes.

I'm a good-looking guy but my personality is shit. I fucked her before she realized that I'm antisocial and weird like most of Sup Forums hahaha.

>I don't think she even had hair yet to shave bro.
you clearly know nothing about female puberty. pretty much all girls have some pubes at 11

why would a girl of that age know of shaving her vag faggot?

because it's not 1950 anymore. know you know, glad i could help you learn something new today

bumpp