Moving to this city in 1 week. What should I expect?

Moving to this city in 1 week. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/male.F/f/frazier-john-linley.htm
criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Herbert_Mullin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you post this earlier?

no

Cool boardwalk, lots of weed

And that's it? Is it gonna entertain me for 2 years?

There aren't many blacks in Santa Cruz faggot. Mostly spics

That's where all the crazy fucks come from, and where they congregate. It's... it's. It like a normal city, that's for sure. Great weed though, as user said. Boardwalk is cool, we just lost a ride though. I rode it right before they took it down too! Fun times. Just watch out for the crazy people...

Lot of homeless people, lot of really fucking annoying tourists from the Silicon Valley who can't drive during the tourist season. The weed is really really high quality, especially from the dispensaries. Boardwalk kind of sucks but is worth checking out. Highway 17 is a nightmare during the rainy season due to mudslides and traffic

Which ride?

I think it was called the fireball? Dunno, the same thing as the one that fell apart in Ohio recently, apparently it's unsafe. I liked it, but I was also shitfaced, and not getting ejected from it at 40 miles an hour, so...

>What should I expect?
To get fucking murdered.

murderpedia.org/male.F/f/frazier-john-linley.htm
criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Herbert_Mullin

Damn, I rode that like 100 times when I was a kid...

What part of town are you moving to OP?

I lived in Santa Cruz a long time and went to UCSC. Got to admit, there's not a whole lot to do. Beach/nature stuff and alcohol/drugs are most of the entertainment, and food that isn't pizza/burgers/Mexican is limited. At least the live music scene is good.

I assume OP is moving to Santa Cruz in 2017, not the fucking 70s when those guys were around.

>70s when those guys were around.
Nigger, you think there aren't folks being murdered around there today? Those mountains are full of bodies. The sea isn't any safer with god damn sharks that will be happy to eat chucks of you.

What do you mean by "crazy" people?

I'm going to live 1 block away from the pier for a month and then moving to Aptos, going to Cabrillo College

You mean the pier in Santa Cruz, right? As opposed to Capitola?

That area is known as Beach Flats and is kinda sketch. Be careful at night.

Aptos is mostly retired old people so it's boring as fuck but plenty safe.

Yeah exactly. Living there for the month of August and then moving to Aptos/Capitola area

I live in Beach flats and it's hardly sketchy. That's mainly just a stereotype.

AIT THIS WHAT CHA GUNNA DO! your going to go the fair and do tons of shit, reason? well people will ask you what it was like ect ect, soooo yeah, and just expect... watter? i guess its a fucking beach.

Summerfag

Santa Cruz is the liberal Mecca. Snowflake city. It is a shit hole filled with fukn hippies and nut job homeless. I'm just being straight up. STAY in Capitola and Aptos......but yes the weed is fucking amazing.