Pick one for what ever reasons

Pick one for what ever reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohsLZxQYBk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carrie. She was fucking hot.

I always want to watch Rey piss in the sand like a cat.

rogue one chick has a thicc ass

Leia is still the hottest

Yup

FISHER is the obvious choice. Cute, hot, nice feet, big tits, seems fun.

OOPS, forgot to post feet pics.

I would like to agree but for some reason shes in 3rd place for me.

easy

old Sup Forums would chose carrie fisher so they could dig out her corpse
nu Sup Forums is a cockold loving faggot:would chose rey
semi old Sup Forums would chose padme when she was in that lolita film with reno
if your a pol guy you would chose the felicity jones girl

Why are they all small and thin as a little Boy? Ren even Trainerher her little Rest of her Ass of before the Movie.
Id love to see at least one thick one. Fucking fags

cgi lea

second is ugly as fuck wtf

bleh

It's just the angle

This

You've just nailed it

Leia for looks and Rey for personality

>rey
>personality
She had a less believable character arc than anakin in the phantom menace

natalie 100%

Natalie makes my peepee tingle the most

>No tits
>small lips
>Bland hair
>smoker

Nah.

carrie cuz im into fucking corpses

Not my pick but her in that white out fit.... So hot.

definitely felicity jones

In order, Carrie, Natalie, Felicity, the other one.

not to mention she did hard drugs

>tfw 1977 carrie fisher will never snort coke off your dick

Leia

third best Disney Princess

Which is still only slightly less believable than Luke's given that there's more material to work with.

Felicity Jones, I have a thing the rabbit teeth and upper lip thing she has.

Leia

>umg Luke was a Mary Sue too guys xDDD
fuck off no he wasn't

Felicity Jones is the best.

Carrie because she would come with free drugs.

Carrie all coked up would love her ass demolished. She is the obvious choice, drugged up and good to go.

Carrie

To be honest, I don't like that typical skinny model type of girl.

>What am I doing with my life?
TFW you have an existential crisis while collecting an autograph.

the buck toothed rabbit girl

If you say no to any of those celebs you're gay.

>Can't believe ukip won

>Can't believe it's not butter.

Luke fought vader and lost because thats believable character writing.
He works harder and comes back and kicks his ass in RotJ

Anakin is established as being special and pod races. Not that bad so far.
Then by dumb luck he takes out the droid control ship alone. Not very believable.

Rey has literally never been trained in shit. She can prolifically use the force to mind trick the troopers and straight up kicks a sith lords ass in her first time using a lightsaber.

Sure, he was himself an apprentice and childish as part of his character, but thats just unrealistic character writing.

We saw luke train, and we saw him punished for losing

the jew

portman despite the fact that she's a jew

Luke got a grasp on black deflection in one training session, beat Darth Vader (who has killed hundreds of Jedi) after 5 years of training with huge gaps in between training session in which he didn't learn any lightsaber forms in either save for Soresu but even that was for blast deflection. He also made a shot that targeting computers couldn't make, destroyed an AT-AT singlehandedly. They're both kinda Mary Sues bruh

*blast deflection

Yeah but luke makes it more believeable.
5 years gaps in between is still training
Thats the beauty of film, it isnt about being real, it's about being believable.

I was never arguing about how much of a mary sue luke wasn't, but how much more believable he was to each other trilogy's hero character

Obi Wan couldn't train him because up until Weapon of A Jedi Ben never contacted Luke. Luke didn't go back to Degobah until ROTJ.

Still better story telling than rey randomly grabbing the lightsaber and wiping the floor with kylo. They gave him much more time before becoming OP

Hell, the equivalent of that would have been if luke only used the childrens training drone thing from a new hope and never held a saber again or trained until his fight vader.

You would expect him to get his ass shredded immediately. Because 0% real training.
That's what Rey had, but she randomly owns a sith lord and gains usage of the force

These things need subtlety
Honestly I think these same scenes would have been amazing if they waited to have them in the second film and had subtle clues about the revelation.

Luke's arc is definitely more believable thus far but he still has some explaining to do himself. The only character who's not a Mary Sue is AOTC and ROTS Anakin.

And while I don't like how the Rey v Kylo duel played out you can't compare the two because the universe lined up for Rey. Here we have Kylo Ren (who hasn't even completed his training) being injured by a Bowcaster after killing his father and by lightsaber wound to the sword arm. Beyond the physical pain he was in the reaction he had from killing his father weakened his connection to The Force. It's confirmed in the novelization. It's just different. I wish Chewie had saved them or that Rey and Finn teamed up on Kylo and took him down that way. That could have been fun.

Leia is the only one without reasint bitchface, so her.

And that is what made the evil anakin tragedy so great in Revenge, how believable it was.
That whole arc really redeems the prequels honestly

Can't believe they're not eyebrows

For you feet faggots

imgur.com/gallery/eFGQ5

I disagree. Just because Anakin stopped being a Mary Sue post TPM doesn't mean the story telling around his fall were good. In STAR WARS Ben said that Vader was seduced by the Dark Side of The Force but in Revenge of The Sith he was seduced by the prospect of saving his wife. Secondly, they make Anakin really gullible and they didn't give him enough solid reasons to turn against the Jedi. It was trash in comparison to some of the rewrites I've seen.

>Beyond the physical pain he was in the reaction he had from killing his father weakened his connection to The Force.
Kylo was punching his wounds to draw more force from the dark side during his fight with Rey and Finn

I liked that aspect.
Him being seduced by the dark side makes sense to me because it IS him wanting to save his wife.
He did terrible things under the belief that he could save her and his hunger for power and control, which his mothers death establishes, grows.
So him being seduced by the dark side makes sense.

And I don't think ambition counts as being gullible. I think the actor and writers did a poor job of conveying that he knew he was doing evil things, and that's why he comes off as gullible, but I think he did know he was doing those things, which links back to him doing it for his wife, which links back to it counting as seduction from the dark side, and makes it so much more tragic.

Honestly they should have emphasised that aspect more in dialogue.

>In STAR WARS Ben said that Vader was seduced by the Dark Side of The Force but in Revenge of The Sith he was seduced by the prospect of saving his wife
Both The power of saving his wife (which is a dark side technique) hence get being seduced by the dark side and the Jedi order not trusting him pushed him down that path

Jyn > Leia > Rey > Plot point

Love Rey especially because she's a brand new character, not just a female Luke *or* a female Han. What's more, I hope she *doesn't* fall in love and becomes a chaste warrior -- not because of any feminist, misogynist or lesbian thing, but because the traditional samurai warriors and paladins were supposed to be chaste. She's like a female Sir Galahad.

Exactly. He couldn't feel it as much and that's why he couldn't pull the saber out of the snow and that's why he doesn't use any Force Abilities during his duel with Rey. Admittedly they should have conveyed his mental and psychological state in a clearer way.

>he couldn't pull the saber out of the snow and that's why he doesn't use any Force Abilities during his duel with Rey
He's hasn't finished "his training" and I took it ask either Luke, Ben or maybe even Rey was using the force to keep anakins saber from Kylo. I need to watch it again, I don't remeber if she looked surprised when the saber came to her instead of kylo in that scene. Obviously the saber has a strong force connection with her

Felicity Jones by far

who are they?

You think that's fucking funny? YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?

I liked that aspect. Him being seduced by the dark side makes sense to me because it IS him wanting to save his wife. He did terrible things under the belief that he could save her and his hunger for power and control, which his mothers death establishes, grows. So him being seduced by the dark side makes sense.

Interesting way of looking at it but him having having control issues due to his mother's death in tandem with a philosophy similar to the Empire/Sith's would have made for a better turn. He'd be turning for philosophical reasons but part of it would have basis in his past trauma. No need for Padme to be a driving Force as her presence in ROTS just causes continuity errors and illogical decisions.

natalie portman because i want to lick her butthole

Thats getting to the point of lazy writing because of how ambiguous that is, when fans have to say "yeah she has a connection the lightsaber"

They're objects, not living things
Everytime writers try to humanise the force because they dont have anything else or are too lazy to properly justify events, they fuck up the story and take the mystery away.

Saying "rey beat the guy because force" isn't good writing.
I kind of have to agree with you here.
Honestly the biggest mistake star wars films have after the originals is they try and overload the films with subplots and details that dont matter for the scope of film they are trying to make.

I have yet to see it, but I hear that the fan cut of the prequels that condenses them into one 2 hour film improves the films so much by getting rid of nonsense and makes the three act structure stronger

You say all this like it's a bad thing.

The Jedi not trusting you is not a good enough reason to destroy their entire Order until only two remain. A philosophical difference is sufficient enough. Also from my knowledge any Force User can manipulate the midichlorians so if Anakin just did some research he probably would have have found that out in the Jedi Archives or something. Also the Jedi Temple has a bunch of Sith Holocrons in them

my man

>Interesting way of looking at it but him having having control issues due to his mother's death in tandem with a philosophy similar to the Empire/Sith's would have made for a better turn
Killing the sand people were some of his first steps to the dark side (embracing anger and hate)

>He'd be turning for philosophical reasons but part of it would have basis in his past trauma. No need for Padme to be a driving Force as her presence in ROTS just causes continuity errors and illogical decisions.
Um that's exactly what the movie showed

>continuity errors and illogical decisions.
What errors and obviously you never been in love (which was something a Jedi wasn't supposed to do)
The biggest continuity error I can think of was some how Padme didn't really age while Anakin grew up from boy to adult

>Thats getting to the point of lazy writing because of how ambiguous that is, when fans have to say "yeah she has a connection the lightsaber"
so its poor writing because in the first movie on a trilogy they left you with questions?

>They're objects, not living things
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship." Yoda

it was obviously the Jedi Order not trusting him was bothering Anakin, and eating at him plus then Palatine was manipulating him. Did anakin ever seem like the im going to go do research in the temple kinda guy? The story arch was fine you are just ignoring everything they did to build the moment

Thats not Felicity Jones

Yeah I love how she has no real struggle and is able to overcome every obstacle almost instantaneously

Jedi are not supposed to fall in love. That was part of the down fall of Anakin...just saying

Killing the sand people were some of his first steps to the dark side (embracing anger and hate)

Interesting stepping stones but it didn't receive much development after the scene where he confides in Padme. Had he confided in Palpatine on screen and had Palpatine used that situation to imbue Anakin with anger and hatred it would have definitely provided a stronger foundation for why Anakin turned. But that doesn't happen because most of the things regarding Anakin's turn are underdeveloped.

>Um that's exactly what the movie showed
>

When? He says he believes in a fascist dictatorship (if it works) in AOTC and that's dropped completely until the end of ROTS when he's about to fight Obi-Wan. He turned for Padme initially.

>What errors

The fact that Ben never mentioned that Vader turned for Padme in ROTJ and the fact that Leia remembers he real mother even though Padme died 30 seconds after giving birth to them niggas.

>you never been in love

That's a leap. Would it be a leap if I said you had no morals? It would because I believe morality is completely subjective but other people would call you immoral for that but you both would be wrong.

Several components lack sufficient development, there are plotholes galore and a decent amount of the things surrounding Anakin's turn and the fallout from said turn don't mesh with the OT. It's just bad all around to be honest but I don't hold anything against anyone if they like it as my days of being an OT Purist have long since passed.

i pick princess Leia, hot young lady in the return of the empire and hot ass fuck milf in the force awakens.

She had an emotional struggle concerning her family. Luke didn't have that but he was less competent and I guess that makes for a more relatable protagonist to people.

Rey is probably a Kenobi

Actually I'm wrong. Luke was torn up over Ben even though he didn't mourn his Aunt and Uncle passed the scene when he found their burned corpses. Probably something that ended up on the cutting room floor.

>But that doesn't happen because most of the things regarding Anakin's turn are underdeveloped
only can add so much in a movie, its like when they speak of the clone wars but didnt really show them (then eventually made the clone wars cartoons)

>When?
Anakin, falls in love (against the jedi ways), then eventually kills the sand people (unleashing hate and anger), Palpatine was always steering him away from the jedi and towards Palpatines goals (turning Anakin dark by exploding his fear of losing his only family). Palpatine and Anakin talk about the jedi order and why Palpatine doesnt trust them and why they are using Anakin in the Palpatines opinion.

>The fact that Ben never mentioned that Vader turned for Padme in ROTJ and the fact that Leia remembers he real mother even though Padme died 30 seconds after giving birth to them niggas.
Ben tried to hide Vader was Anakin from luke by saying Vader killed Anakin. Which was only a half truth.

>When?

>That's a leap. Would it be a leap if I said you had no morals?
I was trying to say love makes you do stupid things

>raditional samurai warriors and paladins were supposed to be chaste

Fuck are you smoking? Samurai were little more than mercenaries who fucked bitches as much as any soldier, and paladins (like most knights) generally had wives and owned land.

You've been reading too much fiction.

>there are plotholes galore and a decent amount of the things surrounding Anakin's turn and the fallout from said turn don't mesh with the OT. It's just bad all around to be honest but I don't hold anything against anyone if they like it as my days of being an OT Purist have long since passed.
Like what I cant try to explain anything you dont point out.

Anyone who would pick Rey is a faggot of 9GAG or even Reddit tier.
Bitch is ugly as fuck and tries way too hard.

>the fact that Leia remembers he real mother even though Padme died 30 seconds after giving birth to them niggas
when was this?

This is why I don't talk about this shit on Sup Forums. You niggas don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohsLZxQYBk8

Good day.

this dumb ass, Everyone knows Padme died, this doesnt show leia remembering padme per your statement
>Leia remembers he real mother

stop being an autistic fag

>guise if you dont find what i find hot you are gay

I think if it was just the mind trick on the stormtrooper, that would make sense, cause stormtroopers are scrubs. But yeah, whipping the Sith was bullshit.

Re: targeting computer, there's a line about bullseyeing womprats establishing this isn't that hard of a shot for Luke given all his training with the T-16.

The AT-AT bit was after multiple years with the rebellion.

I think he was referencing Padme dying 30 seconds later. Leia remembering her mother is the conversation Luke and Leia have in the Ewok village in ROTJ just before Luke leaves to meet Vader and the Emperor. Same convo as Luke reveals to Leia they're siblings.

That is a midget.

I gotcha you now, yea that is a bit of a fuck up but thats what you get when you put like 20+ years between movies and not write them in order

watched 123 before 456, which I feel ashamed for, but she was still for sure my celeb crush as a kid

you shouldnt be ashamed. Its when people say you should watch the machete order that makes me want to shun them

Quints of truth

padme all day