"Honestly, Chester's an old friend who we've hung with many times, and I have friends who are extremely close to him...

"Honestly, Chester's an old friend who we've hung with many times, and I have friends who are extremely close to him, but this is truly pissing me off! How can these guys send this message to their kids and fans?! I'm sick of this suicide shit! I've battled depression/mental illness, and I'm trying to be sempethetic, but it's hard when you're pissed! Enough is enough! Giving up on your kids, fans, and life is the cowardly way out!!!"

Do you agree with Brian "Head" Welch from KoRn?

yes

chester is a faggot

who cares what that reggaejunkiejew thinks?

no

d a voice

>cowardly way out

Except it isn't.

>Suicide is selfish meme

Even in death.

no

"I didn't mean to sound insensitive about Chester. Just dealing with a range of emotions today. Love you Chester. I'm pissed that you did this, but I know this could have been me back in the day after getting wasted one night."

Was what he said later on. Dude's obviously going through his own emotions considering Chester was his friend and his own experiences with similar situations.

Nah. Suicide is badass.

He is jealous chester had the balls to do what he is afraid of

I don't know, for some people it's the only solution I guess, but I can only imagine offing myself if I get diagnosed with terminal cancer or some shit

Yes. Suicide is for attention whoring cowards.

>hung with

>Chester's an old friend who we've hung with many times
>hung

too soon man

>sempethetic

i thought that was mortiis

Yes. Fuck that pussy having a family and all that money and killing themselves.
Those world is never enough types don't deserve to live.

I would never agree with a guy who looks like that

> like, oh my god like um, just stop being depressed? i've done it before and like it wasn't so hard gosh
He should hang himself

LP fans are pissed and sad, dont get me wrong, but again, you'll never know what goes on inside the mind of somebody else. Never. Just like we never truly knew what was going on in Hitler's mind.

What good is attention when you're dead. Don't speak, you're fucking clueless.

>I'm depressed
>I'm going to kill myself and leave my children devastated because I feel sad
So fucking lame. People have real problems not just a bad feeling that they feel.

Chester was molested as a kid
And all gays are closeted pedophiles
The more tolerance you allow upon the gays the more situations like this will happen or they'll turn into abusers themselves.

No one ever said these morons were smart.

Head was always a real nigga. My favorite member of KoRn

Is that laura palmer?

Is this bait or are you actually this stupid?

Suffering from "depression/mental illness" and actually committing suicide are so far apart that it's kinda laughable that they're mentioned together.

Even being suicidal and actually pulling the trigger are worlds apart.

>defending people who kill themselves and leave their families behind
>calling others stupid

wewew lad

Anyone who goes out and tells people that they're depressed usually aren't. They just want attention because they're sad.

Are you fucking blind

I know a bullet was going through hitler's head.

>have millions, loving family and friends
>kill yourself because woe is me
tip top zozzle

He's right. Society loves to romanticize suicide and they're sending a signal that it's ok to kill yourself if you get down.

yeah, I was talking about the symptoms. Legit depression. Feeling hopeless, empty, worthless whatever are very far from actually jumping infront of a train.

It definitely is. Whether it's ever justifiable selfishness or not is another question.

>waaaah you have to stay alive forever because someone will be sad for a little bit after you die

kill your own self faggot

How do you guys know he didn't hate his wife/kids, etc.

>Someone else carks it
>Can't stop talking about himself

No. He's a self righteous cunt. "I didn't kill MYself. I deserve praise" fuck you Brian. You're named after a blowjob. Probably one you gave to your cult leader.

>Abandon your children permanently when life gets hard! That's what real men do, they don't give a fuck what people think :^)

Go straight to your nearest hardware store and purchase 6 feet of rope.

if you have people, children, depending on you it is. Its about as pathetic as can be. If on the other hand you have not procreated, then I certainly do respect that individuals decision.

On the other hand though, if he was dealing with depression, than he can not be held any more responsible for his suicide than a person with no legs can be held responsible for not running.

it totally is

>t. person with both parents still living

Still would've had a go on her before the cops showed up

>>Why are they stopping me saving Western civilisation from the evil that is Judaism?
t. Hitler

And he was right. Look what has happened since.

>kill yourself because woe is you
>family is so upset they themselves kill themselves
>everyone gets to hang out in heaven with no worries

explain to me how this is a bad thing

Only people who have never gone through suicide, especially within their family, think it isn't selfish. Suicide is absolutely devastating and life-changing for those left behind -- the stigma, the ensuing isolation, the sheer embarrassment that you can't tuck under a rug, the emotional rollercoaster in general, the list quite literally goes on and on. Your essence will essentially turn into an elephant-in-the-room at family gatherings, and I don't anyone contemplating suicide wants that.

All suicide does is pass down your pain to everyone you know in small/big pieces, obviously depending on how close they were to you.

There's long been a rumour that his wife was cucking him with some rap nigger. The latest batch of kids don't look like there's any white in them at all. They even have dindu hair.
Guess he had enough of it

*and I don't think anyone contemplating

Just like how society romanticized dying of overdoses back in the 70s

Head is right.. he went through a lot of shit in his life and still alive... Chester has 6 kids

like you'd give a fuck, i'd be dead

Suicide is selfish. That being said, selfishness isn't inherently bad and to some degree everyone is expected to be selfish. If you're miserable enough that the cost of staying alive isn't worth the benefit then you can be excused in your selfishness.

Also worth keeping in mind, wanting someone to stay alive for your sake is also selfish.

I have friend in FBI, Mike Shinoda killed Chester.

>implying that depression isn't a Big Pharma Jewish conspiracy

You're right, I wouldn't, because I don't know you. Is there a point to this?

The only people that think suicide is selfish are normie scumbags with tons of friends and family in their lives. They don't think about the lonely social rejects that have literally no one. They can't even conceive of these people's existence because their lives are so full of meaning and purpose and friendship and camaraderie. And these are the same normie faggots that would laugh at and scorn that "creepy", balding, ugly, unkempt dullard who had the audacity to make eye contact for too long, or stand a little too close in the checkout line, while in the very same breath denouncing him when he finally finds the courage to remove himself from this miserable world of normie trash.

t. depressed cuck

lets make suicide illegal

What does that even mean? Literally all of your problems can be reduced to emotion and pain aversion. Every single thing you try to do is done to prevent pain, whether physical or mental.

Well, that and fucking. But even procreating is done to fulfill the instinctual urges that will make you feel bad if you fail to accomplish. Pain is the primary motivating device piloting the organism towards anything it ever does.

Too soon, man.

Creepy balding faggot spotted.

>normiefag laugh at and shit on suicide victims
No user we are sick puppies here. We just aren't suck pussies.

stop creating and attacking scenarios you lapped up from /r9k/ and grow the fuck up.

>unkempt dullard who had the audacity to make eye contact for too long

like seriously you melodramatic faggot, this does not happen in the real world.

>I only live to avoid pain and look for sex
>being a literal base plebe cretin
You should just kill yourself if you believe that because you are worthless and says will be.

>his point
>your obese head
did you fail biology?

i never said i disagreed with Hitler

Seek professional help if you wish not to remain a virgin all your life.

dumb teenager

said the beta cuck

I have never once in my life ever considered suicide, I don't think I've ever been significantly "Down" in any capacity in my whole life. I just don't get anxious.

I don't have anything significant to add I just want to rub it in for the people who aren't like me.

>implying the holocaust happened

(irony)

Fuck you normie scum

I'd rather be suicidal than a furfag tbqh famalam

>literally incapable of higher thought
>never felt the pain of a job well done
user you are such a trash person I am aghast. Literally no better than a chimp. IQ

Yes, suicide is the ultimate act of cowardice.

the fuck are you talking about? Sounds like you have Elliot syndrome

get some help, man

>1, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME, 2, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>what is reading comprehension?

we don't actually live just to avoid pain, but to also seek out pleasure. And sometimes avoiding pain/seeking pleasure is at odds with our own biological needs forcing us to make complex decisions.

i know that feel i haven't really felt anxious since i was a teenager

Suicide is BASED. Imagine having the balls to not only physically end your own life, but mentally reach the point where you're prepared to face the most terrifying unknown in existence.

beta cuck SEETHING

i agree. i get no living for yourself, but live for your family at least.

Well there are also people who cut all wordly ties and take vows of silence.
People who train their bodies and mounds to the limit every single day for the purpose of humility
People whose only joy in life is other a misery
People who fight and down for glory
People who wrote a thousands songs for no one else in the world to hear.
We only avoid pain and seek pleasure is what a fucking monkey would say if it could talk. Your world must be so small.

As if you know about anything about reality. You're just another disposable fucktard normie

>know about anything about

Right. Who are you again?

Sympathy man, but self pity won't help you out of this situation. I recommend professional help.

I'll bet you don't have 6 kids under 20, the money to buy decent counselling, and the situation to pull teeny pussy out of the crowd. Your situation and Chester's are totally different.

I agree that this suicide was a selfish act. Sure I get that his judgement is impaired, but those 6 kids are a lot to saddle with your issues Chester

I didn't choose to be born, I can at least choose when I die.

ITT

So much this.

you sound too bitter to function

As if beard and glasses makes you nu-male.

I'll bet there are sadists and (wannabe) serial killers in that collage