You again, weren't you underage?

tits or GTFO faggot

Fucking call me back why do you think your gonna find someone better here

Sometimes your pics are cute other times it makes you look kinda slow

Makes me confused.

Again? OK...Tits or GTFO, sage.

She is slow

Male feminism

It's all an illusion.She/he is actually a fatty land whale. I was disappointed.

tits or gtfo

Shes not though lol

Fucking summerfags.

On Halloween night, 1979, at approximately 10:30 p.m. Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris drove into Sun Valley, where they encountered Shirley Lynette Ledford as she hitchhiked home from the job she held as a waitress. Shirley Lynette Ledford was unknown to Norris, but a familiar face to Bittaker, who knew the girl well as he frequented the restaurant where she worked. Within 5 minutes of Shirley Lynette entering the van (which Bittaker and Norris referred to as "Murder Mac"), Bittaker had driven to a quiet side street, where he slammed on the brakes of the van before throwing Shirley from the passenger seat into the rear of the van. Norris then wrestled her to the floor, stripped the clothes off the terrified girl, and bound her hands behind her back. Bittaker then traded places with Norris, who drove as Bittaker remained in the rear of the van with Shirley.

Instead of driving to the San Gabriel Mountains, where they usually tortured and murdered their victims, Bittaker immediately turned on the tape recorder and started slapping and beating Shirley. At the beginning of the tape, the sounds one hears are of Bittaker slapping her. Then, towards the middle the sounds are of Bittaker beating her about the chest with his fists and tormenting the screaming and pleading girl with vise grip pliers on her genitals, breasts and nipples. (Bittaker subsequently earned the nickname “Pliers” from his desire to twist and tear girls' nipples with his pliers - he had used them in the torment of at least one previous victim.)

Towards the end, the sounds are of Norris beating her over and over, more than 25 times total, with a hammer upon the same elbow. After he had done so, as Shirley emitted pitiful, strained screams of agony as she wailed and wept, Norris simply asked her, "What are you sniveling about?" (As Shirley's arms were bound behind her back, she would not have even, in a natural human reaction, been able to attempt to move her arms in response to the acute pain at this point, without aggravating the injury.)

Soon after the tape ends, Bittaker pulled over and joined Norris in the rear of the van. Norris then took a coat hanger and wrapped it around Shirley’s neck, twisting it as tight as they could with the locking pliers until she was dead. This 16 year old child's agony was finally over. Bittaker then decided it would be interesting to drop the body off on a stranger's front lawn in order to gauge the reaction from the press, so they picked a random yard in Hermosa Beach and left Shirley Lynette Ledford's ravaged and broken body lying in the center of an ivy bed upon the lawn. The body was found by a horrified jogger early the next morning.

Shirley Lynette Ledford.
(March 4, 1963 - October 31, 1979).

This is just part of the transcript of the tape these two "men" recorded in the van with Shirley Lynette Ledford (it does not include extensive periods where all one hears are Shirley's heartbreaking screams, weeping, gasps of pain/agony and wailing):

Bittaker: (Slapping Shirley) Say something girl, huh? Huh?
Ledford: What do you want me to say?
Bittaker: Huh, huh? Say something, girl! Don’t you hit me? Huh, huh?
Bittaker: Say something girl. Huh?
Ledford: Ouch! (Shirley begins to scream)
Bittaker: Say something! C’mon! You can scream louder than that, can’t you? Huh? What’s the matter, don’t you like to scream? (Slapping sounds can be heard).
Ledford: (Screams) Oh no!
Bittaker: What’s the matter, huh? You want to try again?
Ledford: (Screams) Oh no! Don’t touch me! No!
Bittaker: Huh? You want to try again?
Ledford: On no, don’t touch me! No don’t touch me. No! No! No! No! No!
Bittaker: Want to try again?
Ledford: No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

At this point, Shirley begins to cry profusely. She begs Bittaker to stop hitting her, saying again, "No, don't touch me!" Given what Bittaker next says, it is likely Shirley curls into a ball and turns away from him as she weeps.

Bittaker: Roll over girl.
Ledford: No don’t touch me!
Bittaker: Roll over!
Ledford: (Pleading tone in voice) Don’t touch me.
Bittaker: (Slapping Shirley) Start getting to work, girl!
Ledford: Don’t touch me!
Bittaker: Start getting to work girl!
Ledford: (Crying) Don’t touch me! Don't touch me!
Bittaker: Get to work, girl!
Ledford: Don’t touch me.
Bittaker: Roll over. I’m not asking you; I’m telling you!
Bittaker: Roll over!
Ledford: (Crying sounds can be heard).
Bittaker: C’mon, C’mon, C’mon!
Bittaker: What are you dong? What are you doing?
Ledford: Huh?
Bittaker: What are you doing?
Ledford: I’m not doing anything; I’m trying to do what you wanted me to do.
Bittaker: What did I want you to do?
Ledford: Suck on it.
Bittaker: Suck on what?
Ledford: This.
Bittaker: What's this?
Ledford: Your dick.
Bittaker: Yeah? Say it.
Ledford: Your dick.
Bittaker: You’re sucking on my dick?
Ledford: That’s what you wanted me to do?
Bittaker: Is that what you’re doing?
Ledford: Yes, I was.
Bittaker: Tell me.
Ledford: Yes.
Bittaker: Tell me what are you doing?
Ledford: I’m sucking on your dick.
Bittaker: Do you want to do it?
Ledford: You want me to?
Bittaker: You want to, girl? Do you want to suck my dick baby? Huh, huh, hey? Start answering me! (Beating sounds can be heard).
Bittaker: Tell me.
Bittaker: Beg me.
Bittaker: What, hey what do you want girl?
Ledford: I want to suck on your dick.
Bittaker: You don’t sound like you really mean it. (Slapping sounds)
Ledford: I do.
Bittaker: (Laughing) Suck on it then! C’mon start sucking on it. No matter what you can do, squeeze hard you understand, and if it hurts any time you want to scream, go ahead and scream.
Ledford: Oh no! (Screams)
Bittaker: Scream, baby! Go ahead and scream! Scream, baby!

At this point, after Bittaker had forced Shirley to fellate him, repeated sounds of an administered beating, interspersed with loud screams can be heard as Bittaker savagely beat Shirley about the breasts and, to a lesser degree, head. Bittaker then extracted his pliers from the tool box. Shirley then emits several high-pitched, prolonged screams and cries of agony as Bittaker alternately squeezes and twists her labia, clitoris, nipples and breasts with the pliers. Bittaker then returns the pliers to the tool box. Banging sounds can also be heard throughout, which are believed to have been made as Shirley came into contact with the walls and inner contents of the van as she writhed and flailed.

Ledford: My God! Please stop it! (Screams)
Bittaker: Is the recorder going?
Norris: Yeah!
Bittaker: Scream baby! Scream some, baby.
Ledford: I can’t!
Bittaker: Scream some more baby. Come baby. Come on. Nobody is going to hurt you. Turn over and talk to me nice. Love me. You want nothing more in the world than to make me cum. Huh?
Ledford: (Still crying, says something unintelligible which ends with her saying "that’s right.")

Bittaker: Say it again baby. What do you want huh? What do you want?
Ledford: Your cock.
Bittaker: Where do you want it baby, huh?
Ledford: I want to hold it and squeeze it.
Bittaker: Why?
Ledford: It feels good, cause you like it and I like it.
Bittaker: You want me to cum baby.
Ledford: Oh yeah.
Bittaker: You want me to cum, yeah? Want me to come, tell me baby. (Beating and slapping sounds)
Ledford: Yeah.
Bittaker: Tell me!
Ledford: Yeah.
Bittaker: Huh?
Ledford: Oh yeah.
Bittaker: Hey girl, you want me to put a pair of pliers up your cunt?
Ledford: What?
Bittaker: You want to make me cum huh? You want to make me cum huh?
Bittaker: Huh? Want to make me cum girl, huh?
Ledford: Oh yes (Scream)
Bittaker: Yes what?
Ledford: I want you to cum. Cum. (Scream). Come on.
Shirley Ledford then screams in agony as Bittaker inserts the pliers inside her vagina and twists them, tearing her.
Bittaker: Stop screaming at me, come on talk to me!
Ledford: Cum, cum, cum. Please cum, cum, cum, cum.
Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum, baby?
Ledford: I want you to cum.
Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum?
Ledford: I want you to cum.
Bittaker: Where do you want me to cum?
Ledford: Your cock. I want you to cum.
Bittaker: Cum where?
Ledford: Cum.
Bittaker: Cum where? Where do you want me to cum?
Ledford: In me.
Bittaker: Where?
Ledford: Cum.
Bittaker: Where?
Ledford: All over. All over.
Ledford: (Scream). No, no, no, no, no, no. (Scream)
Norris: What?
Norris: (Emphasis) Yeah!
Ledford: Oh no, no, no! Oh no! (Sobbing sounds)

A sharp, shrill scream, followed by wailing sounds follow. It is believed to be at this point when Bittaker, having already sodomized Shirley, inserted the pliers into her rectum and twisted them, tearing her and splitting the lining inside her rectum. Banging sounds can again be heard as Shirley came into contact with the walls and inner contents of the van as she again writhed and flailed.
Ledford: (Screaming). No! No! No! Oh, oh! (Screaming)

At this point, Norris traded places with Bittaker as Shirley lay crying and moaning in the back of the van. Three of the four victims previously killed had all been vaginally raped by Norris, but as Bittaker had viciously torn Shirley's genitals and rectum with his pliers, causing her to bleed, Norris did not vaginally or anally rape her. Instead, Norris forced the already agonized girl to fellate him, then switched on the tape recorder himself.

Norris: Make noise there, girl. Go ahead and scream or I'll make you scream!
Ledford: (Loud, pleading tone) I'll scream if you stop hitting me!
Norris: (Enthusiastic tone in voice) Oh yeah?
Ledford: (Screaming)
Norris: Keep it up girl!
Ledford: (Sreaming)
Norris: More!
Norris: 'Till I say stop!

Unintelligible sounds are heard, interspersed with sounds of Shirley Ledford crying and moaning.
Sounds of Norris extracting the sledgehammer from the tool box can then be heard as Shirley, seeing him do this, again begins crying and shouts, "Oh no! No! Oh!" She then screams in fear, again shouts "Oh, no, no!" before again screaming.

Norris strikes Shirley on the elbow.

Ledford: You broke it!
Norris: I barely hit it.
Ledford: (Pleading and sobbing) Don't hit me again!
Norris: Oh yeah?
Norris can be heard lifting the sledgehammer from either the floor of the van or, possibly, the wooden frame of the bed the two had constructed in the rear of the van.
Ledford: (Screaming) No! No! No! No! No! (Bludgeoning sounds can be heard, interspersed with repeated high-pitched screams)
Ledford: No! No! No! No! No! (Scream) Oh no! No! No! No!

Shirley is struck 25 times in succession on the left elbow by Norris, who repeatedly fractures her left elbow. Each time the hammer strikes her, a piercing scream can be heard. At one point, she may have tried to say something, but her voice had become an unintelligible mass of pain.

Norris: How's that?
Bittaker: (Driving) What's going on?
Norris: I was just beating on her elbows with the hammer.
Bittaker: Ah!
Ledford: Oh! (Screams as Norris again repeatedly strikes her elbow with the hammer).
Norris: What are you sniveling about?
Ledford: (Scream). No! Oh. Owww! I, (Repeated screams).
Ledford: (Screams).

The tape recorder is then switched off before Norris strangles Shirley by tristing a wire coat hanger around her neck. The last words Shirley Lynette Ledford spoke at the end of her short life were, "Do it. Just kill me!"
Bittaker and Norris then drove to dispose of Shirley Lynette Ledford's horrifically ravaged, battered, broken and torn body. Her body also bore deep welt marks to the wrists and ankles, indicating just how much Shirley Lynette had writhed and struggled against her restraints.

In one final act of degradation, Norris splayed Shirley Lynette's naked body face upwards, with arms outstretched and legs apart.

you are doing god's work user. keep posting, still edging.

Rofl, you got rekt son. She talkin to me, son. Getchyo ass to the back of the line, son. We all laughin, son.

she/he's a land whale fatty anyways. You can tell that they are subconscious by taking pictures of angles that makes it appear for him/her to be skinny.

Kek says the guy with 0 nudes and videos of her

>him/her
lmao you guys are too funny

She's actually not fat, I have her nudes and she looks pretty good

go on.... willing to trade on wickr if u want.

>How to take a screenshot
;_;

No one cares, son. You're yesterday's news, son. Here's my ass, son.

sure u do

Probably does, she posted loads of nudes a while ago

>still edging.
Here, listen to someone else read The Toy Box Killer's message.
Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=gV8EPMeu1X8
Part ?: That's between you and youtube.

And she sent me a lot of videos of her masturbating

This girl made another thread.. Desperate ass..

send that vid on over to me

>implying it's not a fake

I came to Ray's audio recordings and evidence picture.

Why does he sound like an edgelord

>I have her nudes
>she posted loads of nudes
>she sent me a lot of videos of her masturbating
Thanks for sharing, White Knights.

Are you little mincey faggots seriously bragging about getting some lard-ass' nudes that she probably sent to.people because her parents never gave her attention? I knew the of Sup Forums were sad but christ, you fuckheads take the misery biscuit on this one.

>Why does he sound like an edgelord
I don't know. I've never listened to it. I can't make it 30 seconds in. I've only read the transcript.

Yeah, that's what I'm implying. Good job.

It's OP samefagging to better his self-esteem. Pathetic

>stopped reading at one.

Holy shit you're a fucking pussy. I cum to videos like this.

Stfu before i beat the shit out of you

OP deleted the last thread because (s)he couldn't handle that the thread's focus became about poor Shirley Ledford's last moments. OP has no respect for the dead. So, (s)he started a new one.

>you're a fucking pussy
You do what you want with your time. I have no time to give to bad readings of court transcripts of serial killer's audio tapes. If it was the real thing or the reading was better than maybe we'd be faggot brothers or something.

Yup. (s)he wants attention hence the tits or GTFO motto that (s)he doesn't want to follow because of that fact that its's a fatass land whale.

You've really got to learn how to sage.

Why sage when we are waiting in line?

At least your pictures or funny

or funny kek
i meant are

I think she wants to have a wall of fame. We had cracky chan razorchan crazychan(favorite). shall we name this one whalechan?

>Why sage
Jesus fucking christ, your downs is hurting me now. You "Tits or GTFO" and sage. You post all you want and sage. For fuck sake, just try not to choke on your fist when trying to feed yourself.

whalechan newest chan

Hail the Whalechan

>shall we name this one whalechan?
Could you stop. Just stop.

B-but I'm gay and it's fumy to watch neck beards partake in fierce combat.

can you guys at least post some of the pics she shares. I was in that thread too, I remember she was wearing a pad which was pretty funny, but she had a cute tummy and panties.

>Being this new

ITS A TRAP. OH WELL Sup Forums IS INTO THESE KINDS.