Does Sup Forums know how to drive?

Does Sup Forums know how to drive?

It's 2 3 1

no I take the bus

2, 3, 1

it's not even hard.

if you drive you know there is no order because people dont follow or know the rules so you have to adapt

person on the right always has the right of way, dumbfags

Idiots

but muh yeild signs

I assume 1,2,3 because that is the order of who arrived first

First come, first serve

Farthest right goes first you FUCKING IDIOTS.

Common sense.

2, 3, then 4, 5, and 6 who are just off the page, then 7 starts honking because he's running late, and 1 is gripping the wheel, sweating like a madman while 8 and 9 zip by. Then 1 gets to turn, but not before 10 appears over the hill, going thirty miles over the speed limit and jams the horn so that everyone in the neighborhood knows a crash is coming.

2 and 3 have no signs, 1 has a yield sign. 1 is going left so has to yield to both 2 and 3. 2 is going straight and has the right of way and no reason to stop, since 3 is making a left turn he has to wait for 2 to pass.

If they all had stop signs and stopped at the same time you give the right of way to the person on your right. 2 would give it to 1, 1 would time it to 3, 3 has no on to his right.

Thought that was a stop sign not yield lol

Wrong side of the road cunt. These retards are all going to die driving like that.

3 2 1. 3 doesn't have a yield sign. 2 is going straight which means he has the right of way.

no fucking idea lol

2 doesnt stop, then 3 has the right of way

2 goes first regardless, no stop sign and no turn

Me

it's 3, 1, 2

3 doesnt have a yield sign , so he makes his turn while the other 2 cars yield.

#1 car then turns because he is furthest to right

2 then goes

Disregard that. 2 3 1. 2 doesn't have a yield sign. My bad.

2 has a sign

Basically this. OP exists in a fantasy land, but four way stops mean be fucking paranoid that every idiot won't yield.

do you not see the yield signs ?

Not a yield sign. Just an intersection warning.

who has the most testosterone?

fuck, just realized only car 1 has a yield sign

so it's 2, 3, 1

Ya I didn't see it, but it doesn't matter since a yield sign makes no sense there. Why would someone going straight have to yield to someone making a turn. It's a stupid picture.

231. Go get in an accident and try to argue it. The only way you win is if you argue the 231 and that you had right of way.

thats a road condition sign, not a stop/yield

First come, first serve. In case of a tie the one to the right goes first. 3 goes first here, because there's no yield sign.

In reality, what happens is all 3 stop. Then wave each other on, then do awkward stop and goes until someone finally just goes ahead.

you would be at fault when 3 hits 2 if you were in the 2 car

I've never seen this situation where they all have yield signs in a T-crossing. It seems like it would be super retarded design

alpha goes first

Americans lol

Devil trips don't lie. That's exactly what would happen tbqh.

I just stop and wait for the mexican/black to speed into the turn, when it's clear I proceed to my destination

yield is the triangle pointing down, 2's sign is not a yield

the only reason 2 would stop is if there was a fourth part of the intersection to its left

turning car always gives way to a non turning car

thats why we need a trump robot
to sniff out weakness and let only the strongest advance

imagine there was a street light in the middle that was controlled by trump and the 2 car was white guilt cuck, 3 was a freeloading nigger, and 1 was an average white male trying to get home from work. Who goes first?

Me too. Bus life forever.
>Tfw you know you'll never own a car nor drive.

Whoever is going faster

3 doesn't have a yield sign.
After him it goes to the right.
Why do the others have yield signs? Stop signs are customary.

Fag.

lolwat that yield sign beside car 2 isn't on the correct side of the road nor is it facing the right direction

It's 2,3,1. In no universe would there ever be a yield sign on 2, that's just asking for an accident because no one would expect to have to yield there.

>me on the left

No.

2 3 1

That fucking easy.

How is this even a question?

What the hell? There is a very clear order, 2 has priority to both 1 and 3, 3 has priority over 1 as 1 has a yield sign.

So 2 3 1.

Correct.

2 then 3 then 1

>Then wave each other on, then do awkward stop and goes until someone finally just goes ahead.

Ain't this shit the truth?

This is nigger logic. Please leave the West.

3 goes first because 3 didn't have a yield sign. Look at the picture. It's a trick question desu

If you're going by American driving laws (OPs flag is burger) the question is bullshit to begin with because there cannot be a stop sign at car 2 since there isn't one at car 3 despite them both being on the same road, at the same intersection.

Also they would use a stop sign at car 1 instead of yield sign.

If I had to give an answer, 321 is technically correct.

Anyone saying anything other than 2,3,1 is trolling or retarded. Anyone saying 2 has a yield sign is trolling or retarded, 2's sign is not a yield sign and even if it was it would make no sense in that context. 1 yields to 2 and 3, 3 waits for 2 to pass since 2 has the right of way.

231 obviously. Anyone with a different answer is either trolling, seriously retarded and shouldn't be driving, or a 30 year old NEET who has never got his license.

3 1 2 in aussie land

You give way to your right, 1 and 2 have give way signs 3 does not. So 3 goes first, then 1 because 2 has to give way to his right. Think of it as a round about you dumb strayan cunts.

This. I said it first for the recordso I get the cookie.

That is not a yield sign.

Good thing we don't have you canucks driving in Europe...

Who goes first?

This

>doesn't yield to oncoming traffic
Thanks for enabling natural selection!

> not knowing the order, going when it's your turn, and getting in a relatively safe car crash knowing full well that the responsible party will lose her license and if she doesn't pay for your damages that chink's life will be ruined

the yield sign by 2 is the wrong direction, you can clearly see the sign post behind the triangle.
If anything that would imply it's telling cars going against traffic to yield which is just ridiculous

Usually when you place a sign you put it so it's facing the direction of traffic.
That pic is literally mixing left and right handed driving and car 2 is either driving the right or wrong direction depending on whether car 1 and 3 are the correct direction.

Why the fuck are they in the left lanes?

whoever gets there first

Abusing stop signs is actually something I've noticed Americans do a ton, a pal of mine that's a driving instructor laughed about it.

>Dumb Americans are too retarded to have something between FUCKING STOP and ok you're good.

Neither does fucking 2, that's not a yield sign for 2 you know, it indicates that the main road has priority over the right side road.

Your teeny tittied women can't even appear on film, how am I supposed to know your backwards motorist laws?

they go at the same time

> 3 doesn't have a yield sign

They both arrived at the same time

Car 2's lane has a stop sign. Car 3's lane does not. Car 2 must yield to Car 3.

Whoever got to the intersection first. Also this picture is irrelevant because they would be dictated by a traffic light.

Red because he was closer to the line, he got there first, and has priority over green because that fag was 2slow to get to the line to stop and look.

Oh, did I miss the day we voted that Stop signs are upside down triangles?

Me first because im a pedestrian

>not always giving way to the right unless a sign or light specifically instructs you otherwise
retards ITT

no they didn't since red is ahead

I'm scratching my head about that as well, seems like they also gained lots of black colour in the middle.

Are you saying that every intersection has a traffic light? Because that is not the case at all.

The image was clearly ripped from some yurop's twitter. It has a fucking hand motioning "stop" on it. It's a stop sign.

To be fair those could be yield to traffic or yield to pedestrian signs.

If they are yield to traffic signs then 3 goes first and whomever came to a complete stop between 1 and 2 goes first.

If they are yield to pedestrian signs then 2 goes first 3 goes second and 1 goes last because 2 doesn't have to stop at a pedestrian yield if there are no pedestrians. 3 would have to wait for 2. Then 1 would go last because of the oncoming traffic wouldn't stop unless there were pedestrians.

Although this entire little map is silly because it is improper to put yield signs at an intersection like this. In actual fucking reality this would be a 3 way stop. Or if those were pedestrian yield signs there would be a yield sign on all 3 corners.

So this is stupid and I literally just
/end thread

gg kiddos.

He just stopped slightly closer to the line and they can't tell how close the other is to the line from their point of view so that's not valid.

>upside down
My mistake, but the point stands.

>2 is carrying on down the road
>3 has right of way to cut him up

You're the cancer on the roads, kill yourself.

Some cunt almost hit me today, Sup Forums.

I made a diagram detailing the situation. I'm the sick-ass lightning bolt coming out of the red parking lot. The filthy jew is the one who almost hit me.

Pink heart bro stopped to let me in, and as I came out, she hit the gas and merged into the right turn lane as hard as she could before slamming on the breaks and honking her horn at me.

Who's fault was it? Her's right? Because I remember from driver's ed that it's illegal to merge within 100 (maybe 300) feet from an intersection.

>If they are yield to traffic signs then 3 goes first and whomever came to a complete stop between 1 and 2 goes first.
If they are yield to traffic signs then 3 goes first and whomever came to a complete stop between 1 and 2 goes next

fucking one little mistake and the entire context of my sentence changes.

I've been driving for 3 years and I have no fucking idea

No but you would never have a 4-way intersection without at least stop signs where those cars are

Both do you silly fuck they won't collide unless its 230pm in a school zone

The sign by 2 is not a yield sign.

2, 1, 3.

2 has the right of way, there is no stop sign, it's not a three-way stop.

1 has to yield to 3.

3 has to wait until 2 passes.

Oh, it's easy, me.

>burgers

>russia

literally no surprise