How can people enjoy watching this faggot fight, he's literally the definition of an autistic bully...

How can people enjoy watching this faggot fight, he's literally the definition of an autistic bully, made some money and now shows off like a retard.

Waiting for him to get KO'd and put back in place, holy shit the fighting scene has really gone down the shitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LY7r-DwtjD8
ufc.com/discover/sport/ways-to-win
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

conor stands up for people who get bullied just go type in google or youtube or sumthin

>just go type in google or youtube or sumthin

At least it's not some nigger everyone's worshipping

Some things niggers are good at :
>fighting
>making rap music
>stealing xddd

By all jokes aside, he's a piece of shit.

>Waiting for him to get KO'd

he already has you stupid fuck. he's been ko'd tons of times, comes back and kicks ass. he's a proper hardnut fighter, not some faggot that's never taken a hit. fuck you are some beta piece of shit.

Im Irish and I swear to fuck he's an embarrassment. He walks like a faggot, he talks shit and when he gets beat he pisses and whines for a rematch... If he were my spawn I'd sell him to Arabs

niggers vs inbred irish faggot is staged as fuck just for the money
the nigger will win because the faggot never boxed, that's about it

I hate Floyd but i hope he knocks Mctapper the fuck out, fucking arrogant leprechaun who's only liked by dude bros and autistic betas who wish they were him

>Strong, successful, white, capitalist, hetero male
Could your shilling be anymore obvious faggot?

>casual normie detected

mcgregor has never been ko'd you fucking mong, just submitted

gtfo

He's making more money than you, fucking more chicks than you, I don't think anyone with autism or aspergers would make a career in mma. His and Floyd upcoming fight has been advertised like a wwe promo. I wouldn't be shocked if his first boxing match he wins and knocks Floyd perfect record off setting Floyd at 49-1. And Floyd walks off with a couple hundred million and goes on with retirement. Either way I give no fucks and won't watch either way. Just say that shit you talking to the alpha dogs face. We shall see who is the autistic retard

>Just say that shit you talking to the alpha dogs face. We shall see who is the autistic retard
>Strong, successful, white, capitalist, hetero male
youtube.com/watch?v=LY7r-DwtjD8

Literally a retarded piece of shit seeking attention he hasn't got as a child, cringy to even go through 20 seconds of that video.
I don't care how many sluts he fucks or how much money he makes you idiot, you're obviously a fucking virgin if you care about any of those things.

How do you get triggered by your tv? Turn the shit off kek

i agree man,i cant believe people can enjoy this fake drama bullshit,things were so much better in 2000's with fedor,mirko cro cop,nogueira and others

>Waiting for him to get KO'd
Haha, who do you think he's fighting?

Mayweather is 40 and hasn't gotten a KO in 6 years. He does nothing but dance around the ring and pop in light-touch slaps to get his score up, and then brag about how much money he has. And McGregor has no idea how to box. This fight is gonna be absolute dogshit. I'll be playing vidya and fapping and read the summaries afterwards, and not miss a damn thing.

submit is a ko on the record sheet you godamn retard. it's only broken down when they're talking about your wins, not losses, jesus fucking christ.

Youre the fucking fuck posting about Connor mcgreggor

I would have enjoyed watching fedor just calmly walk on stage while mcautist spergs out shouting random bullshit and see him get his face completely broken.

You have no clue what you even say you fucking moron. Jesus christ, end yourself already and rid us of your stupidity.

I read somewhere that It is all just an act. He acts this way because it brings in more views.

Fuck Mcnuggets and his delusional retarded fans

It made reading your post a lot of fun for me to imagine you as the Lucky charms guy.

>Why are watches at $ 0?

>I don't care about women
>I don't care about fame
>I don't care about money
>calls other people retarded and virgin
lol ok

>Thinking blacks can fight unless it's 20:1

ufc.com/discover/sport/ways-to-win

End yourself

>You have no clue what you even say
nice english there pal, can't read a record sheet, can't speak good, typical retarded fuck right here.

Problems with reading comprehension?
I don't care about the quantity you underdeveloped ape, refrain from posting.

>I don't think anyone with autism or aspergers would make a career in mma.
I mean, there's always the Diaz brothers.

I like to watch fights in general. it's just for fun for both sides. his "bullying" is part of the show. it's all fun and games. can't handle a little roast,? GTFO of martial arts. he's not a bully for being better than everyone. when the boxing match with that boxer starts he will """bully""" him as well. when he loses the boxer will """bully""" Conor. they are not bullying each other, they are precipitating in martial arts. the roasting is part of it in a way. it's just as much a part of the UFC as bowing down to your opponent in karate is to that martial art. it's tradition. it gives them a motive and motivation to beat the shit out of each other. it would be retarded if they would just meat in a ring and be like "hey dude. nice weather today. I'm going to beat you to a pulp now" it's your opinion if you like the roasts or not, but just know that it's a part of the game. nobody is expecting not to be roasted.

>How can people enjoy watching this faggot fight?
Because he's really good at it. He got a one punch knockout for the featherweight belt against Jose Aldo. He has some crazy knockout power for being such a small man, his grappling game is ferocious too.

Also seeing as how he can fight right handed and southpaw and has a really weird timing, very few people can get the upper hand. He was champion in 2 different weight classes of UFC, a feat never been done before.

Sure, he's cocky but you would be too if you were him. And honestly, there's very few Scotch/Irish gingers in UFC. It's cool to watch a ginger kick some ass.

And there's some guys that put on a helluva fight every time that's a blast to watch and he's one of them. None of this circle and tap on each other for 20 minutes and none of this get into a full guard and stay that way the whole damn round. He puts on a real show.

Now Mayweather on the other hand. Lame as fuck. Nothing but hugs and show flurries (combos of 3-5 shots with no power to get a win by decision) because he sure as shit knows he can't get a knockout. That asshat hasn't had a knockout in like 10 years.

And always disregard those trash talk publicity stunts. If I just knew Connor from that, I wouldn't like him. I'm pretty sure that shit is scripted as fuck....

He has a wife. I'm sure after he's made as much as he can he'll retire and pump babies in her. I mean wouldn't you. Also his character makes his living at gets attention. For example this thread and your comment.

Honestly in the modern day I'm surprised there isn't some death-in-his-eyes nerdlinger who spent the last six years rigorously training to be a fucking punch-kill deluxe.

Seriously with all the other shit that happens I genuinely expected some hardcore fucker would have rolled through these people with some of that old-fashioned hate. I'm surprised it's all these guys

I'm pretty sure it's just wrestling with guys who sign up for contractual injuries, though

>niggers
>good at fighting
History tells another story. Since the kingdom kush they were only slaves. First enslaved by arabs, then by whites...

Not wife but gf I should say

Have you niggers seen mayweather trying to talk trash?
>yeeeeeaaaah yeaaaaaah yeeeaaaaaaah
I'd even want hitler to win against that retard. His stupidity needs to be stopped.
I dont get why you think connor is a faggot.

This is expected from a nigger.

pretty sure you are the beta in the corner jelly as fuk stfu

Reddit talk

You might literally be retarded.

You'er making him famous.

Don't know much about guns or anything. Why would you need the two tubes to do that?

I dont think you watched it. This evil is beyond anything a normal nigger could think of.

I was born in 91. I lived through the hardy boyz era, two decades in they're still relevant. Diaz brothers will never be on the same level of tag team as the hardyz. Mma and boxing is lame, bunch of alpha fucks that are lame as fuck. if mother fuckers are gonna for real fight, then they should for real fight. Until that happens. I will stick with my wrassling and it's storylines.

jesus christ, so much cringe when faggots talk about fighting like it's something serious,.

Alternatives a woman beater *gasp* like every other nigger

Thought that was a pic of Rhonda.

Smaller tube goes inside larger tube, holds the brass of the shell. stops the shell from just moving forward when you hit the pin to activate the primer.

Ah, right. Does that actually work?

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

this

even has his name on his tummy. what an absolute queer

So he won't forget it