So I just saw my ex come up on tinder as I was swiping through...

So I just saw my ex come up on tinder as I was swiping through. We broke up about 5 months ago but we were together for about 5 years.
I know I'm a hypocrite for being upset about it because I'm on tinder too, but to be honest I was only on there as a tool to help me get over her.
She was a virgin when we started dating and I've always held out hope we'd get back together but seeing her on tinder really brought this wave of crushing emotions over me and the idea of her being with someone else is making me physically sick.
So basically I'm just asking for advice on how to feel better or get over it or just whatever you guys have to offer really.
Picture unrelated

I've been in a similar place, user. Girl I was in love with and dated for 1.5 years broke up with me and ended up engaged to some nigger in New Jersey within 6 months of our breakup. It hurt like hell, especially imagining her with someone else.

The cure is time. I know it sucks to hear it, because it's not a quick easy fix, but a few years down the road you'll be with someone else who is awesome for you and realize life is good. These things you're feeling now will give you perspective, humility, and character, and it's hard to see it in the moment but you'll be a better person when you're through it.

The key now is to avoid doing anything stupid in the heat of the moment. Anytime you think of doing something extreme because of her, sleep on it before you do it. You'll feel better in the morning and when you look back on it, you'll be glad you didn't.

Thanks man. I know it sounds stupid but i genuinely thought i was gonna marry this girl and I'm having such a hard time moving on

>to be honest I was only on there as a tool to help me get over her

godamn you're a faggot

Been there, done that.

I went out and rolled in womwn for a while, and it immediately made me feel better. I always figured I felt bad because "oh she was perfect i love her", but really, you'll fall in love with some other bimbo and you'll feel the exact same way. Its a pointless process you're doomed to repeat.

fkn sucks user, I know exactly what that feeling is. Your already on the right path by being on Tinder and trying to move on. Only thing that helps is this:
1 - Gym + good diet
2 - Go after as many girls as you can
3 - Most importantly don't put your ex on a pedestal. Remember that she was never really that great

What's that supposed to mean? At least i dont spend my time trying to make strangers on the internet feel bad about themselves you miserable twat

You sound like a little pussy. Is that why she dumped you?

No she dumped me because i stopped working to go study, and after a year she decided she didnt wanna pay for everything anymore, which really hurt coz i was planning to pay for everything when i was done and employed so she could study

are you fucking serious? you're on Tinder trying fuck chicks, see your old gf on there and are crying about her being on Tinder trying to fuck?
and you were on there still holding out on getting back together while trying to get your dick wet?

needs no explanation man, that is Beta as fuck and you deserve to be alone, crying over your ex getting reamed by filthy Tinder cock 24/7.

Are you kidding me man, you've obviously never been in a serious relationship before coz you clearly have no idea

I'm going through the same OP

even though it was over a year ago for me.

Oh, jesus. I don't blame her. Why date a guy who can't pay his own way.

i'm fucking married genius and that has nothing to do with whether or not i'd be pissed if i found my ex on the same fucksite i was currently using.

if you were taking it hard and bam, outta the blue someone says yeah, seen your ex on Tinder while you've been a fucking virgin since you broke up. yeah, maybe then it's ok to be a little pissed, but physically ill, jealous to death, jesus fuck grow up man.

fuck more chicks, get the fuck over and let her do what she fucking wants, what the fuck does it matter. if you really wanted to get back you woulda Alpha'd up and done everything she wanted, you don't wanna cos that's a bullshit compromise then what the fuck is your problem? you really, really liked her? so fucking what, it's not working it's not fucking working and that shit ain't worth getting bent outta shape over.

butthurt virgin detected

Because we had talked about it and like i said when i graduated i woulda made enough for her to not ever have to work again if i found a good job in my field

I get where you're coming from and i do agree with some of what you're saying. But like i said i was only really on tinder to talk to girls and sorta get myself out there to move on, i don't really wanna fuck bitches but all my mates were telling me to get on there to help me move on and it felt like it was working until her face came up and all these feelings came back

Not OP. That's not how love works, faggot. Grow up and get some experience. To anyone who's experienced this, talking about alpha and beta and fuck-more-chicks makes you sound about 12.

Just FYI for the future.

TITS or GTFO

she was probably lying about being a virgin
lot of women do that
had an x that did that to me too, can't stand that walking sack of crap
your ex probably already fucked half the guys in town it's kind of pathetic you still got feelings for her. cuck.

Post her pic so you know how many Sup Forumsros have fucked her lately!

>lot of women do that
Keep telling yourself that shit dork. The closest you'll get to getting your dick wet is during your monthly shower.

posting her real pic here is a good start for getting over her you cukhold

Swipe right.

Then contiue to go through the list, if something happens, it happens.

Getting hung up on some chick is natural, hell .. I'm sure most of the people on this board if they really truly admitted still want to cry like a little bitch.

But she isn't yours, she is just some girl out of billions.

Carry on dude and let shit happen.

I feel the same way OP, I even popped her cherry as well. It takes time for it to heal, its alright if you cry and miss her but honestly you are only missing the way you felt with her so that can be fixed if you start concentrating on yourself to be better and then you will meet the right girl.