This is Christine Weston Chandler, mega-popular youtube tranny/lesbian/web comic artist...

This is Christine Weston Chandler, mega-popular youtube tranny/lesbian/web comic artist. She is going to be working with Sega and the MLP company to produce cartoons about her/his homosexual furry super heroes.

What has the world come to!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY
sonichu.com/cwcki/China
youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw
youtu.be/rjFwRnzySGY
youtube.com/watch?v=R2UHhyIBlmw
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So wait I have 3 different qualifications I am 26, I was working on and off and most part I am NEET beucause Croatia is fucking shithole, and somehow mentally retarded people get job in USA?
I want to kill myself

Holy fuck that thing is ugly.

>She

Is Chris-Chan getting a job? What has the world come to, indeed.

>she

Hahahaha chris chan oh god at least it looks like he threw out most of his fucking sonic paraphernalia, for a man as pathetic as he is this is actually a step up.

I love that it took him becoming a tranny to actually get something going in his life. It speaks so perfectly to the modern world.

>SHE

he isn't getting a job retards, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY
He's ASKING for one, in the format of a shitty livestream video

IT LOOKS LIKE A JEW! AM I RIGHT ?

This, you think any of them would ever hire him to do ANYTHING for them? The answer is no, god I swear Sup Forums is this fucking delusional and will believe anything. This is literally Chris Chan we are talking about here.

I doubt anybody believed he had a job, but whatever makes you feel better about what a dumb faggot you are.

>She is going to be working with Sega and the MLP company to produce cartoons about her/his homosexual furry super heroes.

Bullshit, it just takes a color change change to throw him in a fit of rage.

this fucking nigga is balding.

a rundown of the video
>Chris states he wants in on sega
>he could be a senior worker, overseering sonichu related stuff
>wants to work from home
>also wants a secretary AND someone to run errands on his house
>discussion about sonichu, such as games, a cartoon, and an "adult products line"
>wants the profit to be split 50/50 with a yearly salary of 100,000$
>basically wants to do absolutely nothing and get paid
Basically he's just being delusional and continues to prove that he's retarded. nothing new

>Christopher

His name is Christian, change that fucking filename.

oh also, forgot to mention
>makes a trump reference (make sonichu great again)
>requests the option of maternity leave
Yes he legit thinks that he can get pregnant as a tranny

It's amazing how he only "transitioned" after his dad died

>"having a child in my late 50s was a mistake" - bob chandler

Was bob's final words true?

Hes been begging Sega to bring his shitty idea to life for decades now

It wont ever happen, not even if he grows his hair long and pretends to be a girl after failing to find a girl who wasnt horrified by him after all these years.

>chris is still pushing sonichu onto sega

And here I thought he almost got past the Sonichu phase.

If I had the money I would invest in him. Broker a deal between Sega and Nintendo, revamp Sonichu and market him to the MLP crowd that's been masturbating to Chris Chan's abysmal webcomics for years.

There's mula to be made off these autists.

>Maternity leave

Remember when he first found his ED page? Oh man, how this guy has changed.

>mega popular

Among autistic trolls.

dirty crapped briefs

you think any company is going to hire CWC with all the autistic shit he has done and you can find in 0.2s on Google

I thought it was only "Christian" because he called imself "Chris-Chan."

Is that backwards, then?

Thats only because his house burnt down and he lost everything

>senior management
>$100k /yr

In exchange for "Sonic-chu".

Did chrischan finally make it? IS HIS SONICHU GETTING ITS OWN SERIES!? HAVE WE DONE IT AND MEMED ANOTHER MASTERPIECE INVOLVING HIM YET AGAIN?

Shit, if I were so inclined, I'd wait until the parents croaked.

>Still hoping they go out in style in a way that would make them proud of themselves so I can go back to fucking traps

His name is Christopher but an animatronic bear called him Christian when he was like 12 so he uses that name.

>it looks like he threw out most of his fucking sonic paraphernalia

How can you possibly think that?

He has more. It just fills an entire room now.

>He actually thinks Sega is going to work with this guy

I would kill for more sonichu, between the "art" creating tons of unintended gags and the insane plot it was one of the funniest things I've ever read.

>still going on about Sonichu

this is pure autism folks,my god this fucker is going to thinking about nothing but Sonichu on his deathbed

>make sonichu great again

Because that makes more sense.

Sup Forums called him "Chris-chan".

Theres always China.

You can own your own factory for 30k to make Sonichu merchandise and sell it in dollar shops all throughout the world.

Like China gives a fuck about copyright laws.

>Theres always China.

sonichu.com/cwcki/China

fun fact: chris has actually been storing his semen on his freezer, hoping that one day he might use it on a woman, or if all else fails, on himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw

>In his mind this is his professional look and the video a serious proposition that Sega would even look at

>she

>Threw out
Burned.

JULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>sonichu.com/cwcki/China
We've been at this for long time with this fucker, thought of nearly everything by now.

After the hundreds of videos he has made I still lose my shit at how he never edits out him walking over and turning off the camera

looks like the typical american to me senpai

Looks like the comments aren't the only disabled thing about the video.

>There's always china
Not for chris, save for that time he allegedly paid for it.

Admit it, you'd die to see those nipples.

CWC-bullying just seems too mean to me nowadays. Where did it all go wrong?

Dear Lord what the fuck did I just read.

I'm fully convinced Sonichu would be a billion dollar idea now.

You can market it to trannys, to autistics, to MLP furfsgs, to sonic fags, to kids, to anyone in between.

>i need a corner office
>even though i'll be working from home

He's asking Sega's permission to put his desk in the corner?

when didn't it all go wrong? guy is a trainwreck that keeps tumbling downhill

>"MY DUCK HUNGERS FOR TOM-TOM TO POUND!!!!!"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>tfw remember when everyone though Chris was a troll
Sad to say but he really changed my entire reality
When I found out he was a real person I have been following by his example of what NOT to be as a human
If it wasn't for him I would probably be a NEET right now

Chrissy used to do this shit all the time. Glad he's come out of the basement back into the limelight. Trolls will reconvene, impersonate MLP and Sega, and make him break down again.

They had him about to buy a plane ticket to Japan to "meet miamoto" of Nintendo, but his fucking church advisor caught on and stopped him :(

underage fag detected.

Corner office means an office with lots of windows and two exterior walls. It's a good thing you want.

The thing is sonichu is already infringing 2 copyrights so you'd be pretty fucked if you actually tried to profit off it in a major way.

I miss the days when he was shoving dildos up his asshole and yelling into the camera about how straight he is.

He became a crossdressing "lesbian" after the house fire and his shit still looked the same

Ät skit och dö din dumma jävla slyna.

Sadly he was so broken by that, and went into hiding, that the trolls moved on. I don't think there's an active group anymore, the one forum just like enables him now. I remember the IRC channel where he'd come on and lose his shit

It really just seems mean spirited to people who don't actually know this man down to his bare matter
If someone asks "Don't you feel bad for him?" and your answer isn't "Why?" then you don't the first thing about CWC

t-taskigt

Spooderman and Badman say otherwise

Looks like Marshall from HIMYM in drag.

f-förlåt.
jag ska vara snäll.
jag lovar.

>Not posting the real Dredd
You had one job

... But he cleary said in the video he wouldn't be working on the office and that he would work from home.

Isn't that Chris-Chan?

Fuck you OP, for not sharing link
youtu.be/rjFwRnzySGY

He's back, and his southern stutter is finish than ever

Didn't you hear? He admitted he "has the soul of a lesbian" and finally admitted he's degenerate.

If you don't worship the psychotic faggot you're a nazi.

You should check out the videos he's been viewing on YouTube.

Cwcvilleguardian is his username.

By that alone? How about the 19493 fake gal pals he went through?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2UHhyIBlmw

The bad guys won the war. There is a serious need for gas chambers.

He's so desperate in this video and asks for healthcare and 401k.

Barb must be on her deathbed and he's realizing he's fuckdd

This entire page is the description of what could become a potential serial killer.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

No I mean that whole fucking era. It was a roller coaster of lulz, turning to pity, turning to regret for chasing him into his cave.

>posting rambo

The day Gayrope becomes officially islamic state, rectum-sniffers like this one are gonna be thrown to prison. They're fucked either way :^)

Might as well go to sonichu.com for the 500000 other pages on him

> this faggot is wasting your tax dollars RIGHT NOW

President Trump when?

Sup Forums did this to him

Oh man? Are we going to get a homeless saga?!?

That'd be delicious.

the moral of the story is that 90% of this was caused by xirs own hand

Damn this shit is sad. People on youtube actually think they can just watch a video and become more feminised. At least he realises he doesn't look feminine or he wouldnt be watching this shit.

>Sonichu cartoon series
>I will personally voice the voices of Sonichu and myself

Someone tell chris chan about kickstarter. A lot of lulz can be potentially generated.

this site knows who chris chan is faggot

This dude is actually a genius.

We didn't burn down his fucking house

Something tells me his video is inspired by kickstarter videos but he's too lazy to start an account.

His life is 100% pure kek.

Fucking Clyde cash. I think we may. Look at his recent videos. Theyre all desperate pleas for free cash

His page is the greatesr read on the internet.

It's amazing that the Wiki of himself has got to be one of the most documented archivals about any human.

He's actually making good dough selling his "art" to retards online who pay for this shit, according to his sales page he's made about 14k so far