Constantly barraged with photos of women my whole life

>constantly barraged with photos of women my whole life
>in ads, in tv, here on Sup Forums
>they always seem to be happy and beautiful
>on tv always having fun and never working hard
>in real life noticed all my female cousins had more fun, more friends, and never had to be responsible for a thing
>this ate me up inside throughout my entire childhood
>turned 18 and started doing drugs and became a loner
>was happy for that whole year with getting fucked up and riding motorcycles and pretending to be a biker
>started college at 19 and noticed literally 90% of the university was beautiful happy girls
>became ultra depressed, felt like my masculinity was a hollow bullshit thing
>found a trap thread here one day
>started crossdressing
>few months later I started hormones, to my surprise my entire family backed my decision
>Im 22 now and pass and present full time as a girl
>Im happy and bubbly and upbeat, tons of friends, have a super perfect bf who loves me, and my life seems perfect

Wtf? Am i the only one here who is like this??? I don't know who i am anymore

>infatuation with girls led to transitioning
well good thing I only fap to 2-d, I don't want to turn into a girl, gross.

Until the day your faggot bubble explodes and you realise, that you are a total worthless fucking idiot.

The fact you know the word "transitioning" makes me think u looked into it, also it wasn't infatuation

Oh i already realized that, hence this thread, wait till September when i get my willy removed and i an hero

Cute cock

Fucking faggot!

Its attached to a girl so its not gay

Show us your dude tits.

Shills tryna bait

Not a shill, just a bored tranny

Dont do this

Already paid

I want to jerk you off as I fuck your ass.

Kik?

You are GAY and FAGGOT!

I haven't even transitioned yet and have made several new friends and one guy who wants to date. That's a huge step since I have been in isolation for nearly 3 years.

Was hoping for women hate thread. I stopped at you started cross dressing. You are mentally ill. Get help.

Did you shop around and find a good surgeon at least?

This is bait
A trap posted his gross gut the other day after being egged on by a femanon for not delivering tits. It was a funny thread and I applaud OP for doing a good job typing out wtf was wrong in that tranny's head

You can cancel that you know? No operation, no charge. Cutting an axe wound that needs to be constantly prevented from healing and getting hairballs is just a fucking irreparable abomination. That shit should be illegal, sex change is a total misnomer because it's just mutilation.

I took the bait. Fuck it.

if pic related id jump you so fast

I don't feel like being unable to handle the pressures of manliness is a good reason to become transgender.

Maybe it is, because you're happy now, which is a lot better than a fake biker.

But it's not a reason I respect very much.

I mean I notice this same thing - girls just get away with being lazy, not even realising how lazy they are. We just love them. So. Much. Holy fuck I love women a lot.

I'd happily bear a heavy load for them. Move mountains. Even behave very differently to catch their favour. They're powerful like that.

But, once you make the hardships your bitch, and you realise the girls didn't so they're your bitches too, you'll find yourself capable and strong to such a degree that you obtain real influence. The ability to make this world what you want it to be.

Even though I didn't conquer all my hardships I'd say I've made great strides with equal rewards. I'll keep carrying/fighting/working/whatever you want to call it, making sure to pick the berries along the way.

Meanwhile you're taking hormones to turn yourself into the world's bitch, receiving pleasure from those willing to grant it to you. If it works - good for you!

Maybe I would even enjoy you as you are now.

Just know that you could have been something to be truly proud of, not just something to be happy with.

Why >wait till September when i get my willy removed and i an hero
If you realize it why?

Its not. Someone grabbed the pic from a thread a few days ago.
Ask OP for a timestamp and i bet you they wont deliver. This is bait. op Is telling a funny story about why the tranny in pic related probably hates women, as he said in the actual thread

Timestamped tits or gtfo, lemon boobs

I figured. I just wanted to talk to a fellow tranny.. too bad.

Sorry. Figured id spare everyone the trouble here.
The original tranny was a vapid cunt who didnt even want to deliver tits until a femanon did and egged them on. Was bretty good.

I identify as an androgyne, if that, helps?

Im real and i do hate women, im a self hating tranny but i know lots of us are, plus ive posted the pic a few days ago too

Timestamp, lemon tits

Tbh if this was you it'd be a much better thread than last time because it seems you aren't in denial about why you hate women anymore. Timestamp or ruse tho

Probably embarrassed
no, I was just wanting information from someone who is experiencing transition. Pros cons what to expect.

I don't get why you'd become a tranny then. Retard.

Oh gotcha. I dunno about any of that, sorry. I'm sure you can find someone to chat with either online or in the community. It shouldn't be too hard to find someone.

You should kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit. I hope you experience nothing but pain and hardship threw out your life. You probably will too, seeing as though the suicide rate for people with your delusion is more than 40%.

I know a lot of people here hate reddit but their ftm and mtf subreddits are actually really helpful. I am gender dysphoric but not transitioninv. Those subreddits are probably the least cancerous ones on the net for trans people

WHAT THE FUCK? STOP, it's time to stop transgenders, you have a mental illness

I don't hate reddit, it can be very informative, only autists live by that code of conduct. Thanks for the info.

Let's rub our cocks together!

This

Shill

Because girls have it easier duh, i get all the benefits of being a girl while maintaining my male mind

Girls have it easier. Traps have it harder.
People will want to fuck you in the ass more, though.