My wife is pressuring me to watch her have sex with a black guy. Am I nuts for even considering it?

My wife is pressuring me to watch her have sex with a black guy. Am I nuts for even considering it?

If she's PRESSURING you to, then yeah.

Sounds like you need a divorce.

Yes.

Tell het it's a deal if she fixes you having sex with a 18yo tight asian girl

There's nothing wrong with watching your wife get BLACKED

She needs a man that can sexually satisfy her and take care of her needs.

You can't do that, so he has to.

She will start to develop feelings for him, because he makes her feel so good, but it's ok she will love you more. R-right?

When she gets pregnant it will be your responsibility to father and raise him.

You're a caretaker now and there's no shame in that.

This is all for the best user. Keep your chin up.

You're nuts for repeatedly making this thread every fucking day, kill yourself

Agree
My wife's son is sitting next to me playing xbox, while I patiently wait my turn so I can watch the football games later. I love that kid. So what if his skin tone is more tan than I? He is my son now, and it's my duty to raise him.

It's like this: you own a yard and there are two big trees in the back.
But one tree next door is even bigger, and the branches extend into your yard. One of those branches drops an acorn, and it starts to grow in your yard now, alongside your two trees.

Are you just going to cut down the new small tree? No...your going to raise it with your own.

My wife saw a bigger tree and had that seed planted in her. My son is my acorn.

Maybe consider you should long dick your wife and hit the bitch with the pipe, as opposed to being a soft dick fucker posting what to do on a message board. Your wife is straight up letting you know she's about to fuck another dude if you don't fuck the bitch soon. Any dude taking a selfie is on that i fuck a trans or I suck off a dude type shit. Either fuck your fat bitch or let a brotha. All I know is you either split a bitch or tell the bitch you's a fag

>My son is my acorn

go, catch your free helicopter ride, autist.

Sup Forums is dead

put it out of it's misery and nuke the place

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Haha that's the historian that schooled Paul Joseph Watson, then proceeded to fuck all the women he cared about. This is probably Paul Watson trying to get revenge, while his mom gets banged.

It.will deffo spice up the sex life.

Me and my wife did it a few years back. We found the black guy online. His services were cheap ($550 for a night) but professional. He was discreet and came at night to avoid any suspicous in the neighbourhood.

Anyway we hire him like once a month now, twice if my wife is horny. Only downside is my wife doesnt orgasm through penetration with me but i can still make her cum orally. After a night with him she needs a good 2 days break to recover and then the sex is wild after that. My dick has never been so sore.

His dick his around 9 inch. I have seen it the 1st time but now they dont want me in the room as it was a little awrkard. But i listen in and they go for hours. I jerk it about 4-5 times during.

Just do it OP

this is OP

I'm not sure, better kill her just to be safe.

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.
I guess the log thread will be posted any time now, huh, ukfaggot?

LOL insecure little white boi. I fuck so many rich white mens hoes. They love their.money but cant get enoigh of my dick homie.shiettt

Sage and hide

sage?