So after North Korea and America nuke the fuck outta each other who becomes the new world super power?

So after North Korea and America nuke the fuck outta each other who becomes the new world super power?

They're prob gonna nuke Sydney and Auckland too.

>norks
>being able to launch a nuke
>having actual nukes

Sydney yes, but nobody gives a fuck about New Zealand

Their nukes consist of a North Korean man running into an area and attempting to split an atom by hand

Indians have nukes and sent a drone to Mars

indians aren't norks

Bullshit, they're to busy shitting in the streets

Exactly, Indians are much less intelligent.

Are you implying that the US of A will not nuke the rest of the world as well just to make sure their still the strongest?

You got me there

Israel will coordinate to have them removed from the face of the earth if the USA even tries to harm their owners.

aussies will get nuked before anyone

Is there anyone in Australia to nuke?

Don't bomb Cauckland!

Me

Fuck off Italy, when was the last time you had any power?

They can't reach us but they'll use probably their handful of low yield nukes on our allies assuming we don't shoot them down. However, I've also heard that no one thinks they've miniturized their nukes enough to fit on a missile.

The result would be the great irradiated glasslands where north Korea once stood.

Go the middle east route and just tape the nukes to a North Korean man and have him walk into South Korea

There are a billion Indians and some are educated in the west so it's not surprising a few could get together to figure out how to send a robot to Mars.

We aren't the country with a dead man nuke switch. That's Russia.