Did they really give Supergirl a black boyfriend?

Did they really give Supergirl a black boyfriend?

Or did people on here just make that up?

Jimmy Olsen is black and they are dating on the show

Why not accurately portray white women on TV?

This is her face right after they had sex

>Why not accurately portray white women on TV?

But white women are overrated as hell on TV, just like in real life.

she aint gonna walk straight for the next few weeks

>shows tits in homeland where she's trying to join an arab's harem
>fappening leak with her getting white (condomed) dick inside her
>now playing role model character for teenage girls where she spends half the show lusting over BBC

kek and you fags really try to tell me this shit isn't being done with an agenda

They should have made her black instead.

It's all about black guys and white girls it seems.

I don't think anyone denies there's a mostly liberal agenda in Hollywood.

But not some Jew World Order thing

OP here,

So, Supergirl is confirmed jungle fever with a black boyfriend?

Did no white male characters on the show even try to get with her? She's hot as fuck.

post more of her slutty neck

Pure coincidence

Just a reminder that Marvel's "Jessica Jones" also has a black boyfriend and lots of sex scenes between them.

They are really pushing the agenda hard nowadays and the sad thing is I think it's woeking. Hell... if you guys follow Lexee or Jordan you see a disturbing amount of black guys... not to mention the degenerate Kardashian clan.

Hollywood is filth.

>Did no white male characters on the show even try to get with her? She's hot as fuck.

Her real life husband guest starred on the show as the son of her boss and they were hitting it off til her boss nixed it, also the pathetic Toyman kid as well.

One did, he was friendzoned and now is her best cuck again. There was a very good webm that summed up hi role but I can't find it right now.

That filename

>Just a reminder that Marvel's "Jessica Jones" also has a black boyfriend and lots of sex scenes between them.

But that was a relationship that was from the comics 10 years ago, it's a real big difference from Jimmy Olsen now being portrayed as 6 foot tall Chad Thundercock who Kara sees for the first time and starts splooshing everywhere, even worse when they have no chemistry or anything in common other than LOL YOU KNOW MY COUSIN XD

Defend this, Americans.

>Did they really give Supergirl a black boyfriend?
>they

who did he mean with this?

It wouldn't matter if Jimmy was white.

If Kara has jungle fever like that than she would have just found another black guy to get with.

Regardless, having that many Jews in charge isn't because of merit.

It's gorgeous

>haha you see she wears green, like kryptonite, to show how vulnerable she is

Sure there's probably some nepotism, but that goes on everywhere. Look at all the massive corporations in the world that descend down a family line.

Even determining who is and isn't Jewish is pretty hard. A lot of actors are only 1/16th or 1/4 at best.

BLACKED.

I never thought of that. Too distracted by her neck.

Post proof.

nice sidestepping

>that back
>those arms

>swn use her superstrength to give you a handy so brutal it feels like shes about to rip your cock off
;_;

I wouldnt believe in 'agenda pushing' if it werent for shit like this.

The interracial relationshio doesnt even bother me. What bothers me is that they changed jimmy olsen from a whimpy white kid into a big buff black bull. Hes literally not even the same character at all.

Other shit like female thor, black spiderman, fembusters, and JJ's wildly excessive and unessesary sex scenes proves that there is an agenda or that there is literally no more creativity in hollywood.

Why change already established characters by race or gender? Why not create a great female character or team that isnt just a blatant rip off?

Mutants are huge in Marvel, it wouldnt be hard to create a good new mutant character and give them a great back story and make them a mexican or black or trans. Just stop fucking up already good shit.

I directly addressed the issue didn't I? Yeah there's nepotism in Hollywood, but is it any surprise that the rich and powerful in any industry fuck around?

Evil Kara = best domme

>rich and powerful

You forgot Jewish.

I want her to bully me!

The thing about jessica jobes is that it was one of the more accurate parts of the show. In the source material, she does get bbc (including anal) and tends to get it frequently

>Why change already established characters by race or gender?

To make it more diversified and inclusive for national and global audiences

>Why not create a great female character or team that isnt just a blatant rip off?

Cause original characters don't come with a guaranteed and known fanbase

The weird part is it seems to exclusively target white women and black men.

If the concern was really about diversity for everyone, we would see Asian people not represented as stereotypes in film. We would see black women get a normal, leading role for once.

Look at Rogue One for instance, we have Donnie Yen playing the old Asian kung fu master which is about as unprogressive as you can get. But SJWs clamour to support the movie because of the female lead.

Worse than there being a political agenda, there's just a selfish one. White women only want white female characters and couldn't give a fuck about anyone else.

WHOA HEY GUYS

>WE WANT MORE DIVERSITY
>It's always American nigger no matter what
And what's funny is that by inserting niggers, you alienate the fuck out of the Asian audience that hate niggers.

>What bothers me is that they changed jimmy olsen from a whimpy white kid into a big buff black bull. Hes literally not even the same character at all.
Exactly, he should be more Steve Erkel & less Barbados Slim!

White women and niggers scream the most. That is why they get what they want. White men don't scream. They just bend over to whatever cock comes for their asses.

you've answered your own question. It's less a matter of agenda pushing and more just creative bankruptcy in hollywood.
There isn't a cabal of Jews sitting around saying "how can we convince the goyim to intermarry with blacks 200 years from now like the Grand Plan says?" there's some executives trying to make a generic teen show, throw in a handful of token minorities so they can dodge bad publicity, and that's it.
Jimmy Olson was changed because Jimmy Olson is a boring non-character that was a joke even during the golden age of comics. Literally no one, not even diehard comic book fans, give a fuck about seeing Jimmy Olson in a show or movie. The creators just used him because it would be easier than creating a new character (even though he basically is a new character) and made him black so they can check off something on their diversity quota

Then you raise concerns about feminized black males in film, which is already a complaint.

You just can't fucking win.

>you alienate the fuck out of the Asian audience that hate niggers.

And they can balance that out when it comes to movies by setting a lot of it in China or sucking its cock with praise

>you alienate the fuck out of the Asian audience that hate niggers.
Don't worry user. With the Chinese movie going audience growing rapidly, and the fact that multinational Chinese government-backed corporations are buying film studios in the US, it'll soon be all Asian.

that guy is so gay

Whats so surprising about her picking the black jock over the white nerd?

And how does that make the show worse?

It's propaganda to get white girls to fuck niggers. You never see any black girls date white guys in these shows because niggers would get too upset.

But white girls do get with black guys a lot already.

Its far and away the most common interracial pairing.

So, a white girl like Kara meeting and dating a black guy in a major city isn't really that hard to imagine.

IrisxEddie
IrisxBarry
KendraxRay

STFU, drop dead, burn in hell, bitchy.

Sour grapes that Supergirl has a black boyfriend instead of a white one.

Pathetic

Is this their Superman 2 moment when he said "fuck it" and went emo?

No wonder when our media encourages them to fuck chimps.

lol no its not. Movies and television aren't real life retard.

>To make it more diversified and inclusive for national and global audiences

Then explain why it's always a traditionally white character turned black?

Is that a real complaint? How can people complain that they're shown as violent animals and also feminized. Show proofs.

>this is what Jamal actually believes
LMAO

Mestiza latina/white man is far more common actually.

rofl bad attempt at recreating superman III

Is there a more pathetic creature than the cuckold?

Asian x white or hispanic x white is more common

Someone post the webm of Kara getting blacked

Maybe in California

But not the rest of the country.

Toyboy then hooked up with banshee. Then Kara got her fired...

>To make it more diversified and inclusive for national and global audiences
Oh that is a load of bullshit and you know it. If this was the case, they'd have a lot more Asians in their cast

>Cause original characters don't come with a guaranteed and known fanbase
What's your point? The already-popular characters have a strong fanbase, there's no reason to fuck with the formula.

Do you ever leave your house

>fappening leak with her getting white (condomed) dick inside her

I'm gonna need sauce for reference

BBC for the win, as always.

you forgot the part where she is fucking in fappening leak wasnt her bf/husband

What a fucking cuck. Why are western men the biggest pussies?

this triggers pol

Holy hell. Tell me thats not supposed to be Martian Manhunter

> they'd have a lot more Asians in their cast

American audiences would sooner see a black/Hispanic/Woman lead than an Asian one and you know it.

>The already-popular characters have a strong fanbase

Yes, that fanbase will go the theaters or watch the show for example, but by changing their sex or race you can try and attract people outside of the fanbase also.

I'm wearing black now. Im pure evillllllll

this trigger /tv

>Yes, that fanbase will go the theaters or watch the show for example, but by changing their sex or race you can try and attract people outside of the fanbase also.
It worked so well for Ghostbusters.

Only the shitty trash women you really don't want to fuck anyway except for your mom

Some are trash, some are hot.

You'd fuck a hot coal burner if given the chance and you know it.

he's actually pretty based in the show, although fairly underpowered

Oh my god this makes me so MAD

nah, i wouldn't

i prefer a disease free life user, and that's a one way ticket to a burning sensation for every visit to the water shed, or worse

meant for

Use some top tier tokusatsu bitches instead of whatever /mlp/ tier dogshit that is next time.

It's true, and I approve of this so called agenda.

>American audiences would sooner see a black lead than an Asian one
Yeah nah m8. Hispanic maybe, but Asians (the American ones, anyways) are basically honorary whites. Or at the very least, they're not seen at criminal scum or border-hopping mass breeders.

By changing the sex or race of existing characters you risk alienating much of the existing fanbase. The fanbase that actually spends money beyond movie theaters and cable subscriptions. And even with the normie fanbase, notice how Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine (widely beloved cashcows) as they appear in blockbusters are all FUCKING WHITE MALES. That's probably not going to change for a long time.

of course you do faggot

is your fridge running

That movie failed for more reasons than just changing sex

>are basically honorary whites.

lol no.

Sup Forums you have to go.

They rarely cast Asians as lead in anything even as love interests and in a lot of cases get mixed asians that mostly look nonasian. And in some cases make an asian character white or another minority and mixed like in The Martian.

Well theres the original complaints they made Jimmy black when he could have been a totally new character and it wouldn't matter. Besides that Kara/Jimmy aren't even a convincing couple.

I don't care about actors, I'm referring to the people in charge.

weird vase

Not even close to true. Whites, Asians, and Hispanics all look down on blacks.

i hope there are panty scenes in season two!! mmm even panty upskirt flash will do shes so sexy

>supergirl will never hold you down and have her way with you and there is nothing anyone on earth could do about it

I've started watching the show and what bugs me the most is how everything is too bright and fast paced all the time

My brain hurts