People actually thought the shit head would do what he said he would. Top kek

People actually thought the shit head would do what he said he would. Top kek

How did we get a meme for a president?

You are talking about the US, which thinks that God is real

inb4 image dump

Fair enough but i mean come on. Beliving that this autist would make mexico pay for the wall is like jumping the shark tank stupid

If the an actor with a very popular TV/ Movie (fictional) character ran as his/her character, they would get the same level of supporters as Trump who are just as fanatical. They would even defy and double down against any facts that prove the actor is really them and the fictional character is real, claiming the media is lying about the character being a lie/ ruse. The Stupid really infected the USA once propaganda became legal, thus allowing an entertainment network to masquarade as a new network (Fox News) and having no consequences for talk show pundits on radio, web and TV when they speak of shit as if it is anything but opinion. Basically, free speech protection has been perverted to allowing propaganda as facts as long as its registered as entertainment and thus immune to the rules of Journalistic Integrity.

A very good point user. Personally i think that really is just a symptom of the problem and not the problem itself. I think it really lies in the entire political and judicial system. Its all openly bought by big business.

Stop giving a fuck. Dudes fucking stupid no fucking shit. Fucks that support him are fucking stupid. Fucks hating him are fucking stupid. You didn't draw this shit don't fucking post it. Fucking internet

Yep. You ever wonder why politicians backed by money interests want to cut public education funding, abuse constitutional right to protect really silly things while surpressing individual rights while encouraging the complete distrust of fact checking? I did. I still do.
It's not a new story. It's a new tactic of the old story, the story as old as greed itself. It's the have's vs. the have-nots. The people with all the money and power keep from looking like the bad guy by making the people who DON'T have all the money and power see each other as the enemy. It has been happening for eons, only the tactics chance. If the guy wanting support is using fear and hate, oppose him. He's backed by the puppeteers.

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

>trigged to call people trigger hounds
kek

He kept talking about how cool he was and gave his boy a little money to tip. We had a really forced convo because he was high af (‘only a $2500 fine’) and was looking for a girl to take home! I dont smoke at all or drink alcohol a lot so i said no. He said just come watch…. creep alert. He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that. He got a couple spanks and ‘showered’ me with about $10 in singles even tho he kept telling me how famous and rich he was.. I just kept thinking if youre so famous how come i never heard of you? I didn’t say it cuz i still wanted money off him. I thought about whay we had in common… former huge #wwf fan of 80s-90s and the attitude era (me)talking #wwe enzo. Kinda cool i guess.. I asked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont post all that) he said too famous. I agreed and said ‘true you dont wanna get tmz’d’ he said it happens a lot @tmz . He kinda got cool and the conversation got natural. Then he said ‘the whore on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Whore? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a whore… ew… rude. So i still try. It was 330a. I wanted to hit my $1k goal i was a couple hundred short. Surely this #wwe dude had it? He kept saying he did. He told me i was the total package. Face. Body. Personality. Yay! Am i securing the bag? Then Enzo said its a shame i dont smoke ok i move the convo to common ground. ‘Actually growing up i wanted to be a #wwfDiva so bad’. ‘How did you get into it?’ He pointed at himself. ‘Look at me. Im a rockstar. I got the look’ . Then Enzo says ‘yeah a lot of my #wwe coworkers definitely started on the pole for sure’… i told him

Read this book you will love it. It shows who is buying elections and what they stand for. The Kochs for example. It shows how much they are spending and on who all the way down to municipal levels if government. It also explains that they are not right wing republicans but are anarcho-libertarians who want to abolish all laws except laws protecting wealth and property. They even oppose child labor laws, OSHA, CIA, FBI etc. The book is the scariest thing I ever read.

So, it's a book giving details of the ancient story in how it works today. I'll read it. I didn't read that one yet. Since it is published, going through a company, not blacklisted, it is suspect. I will still read it given the fact that there is so much info that some facts can slip through the cracks.