How much time does the autist in cheif have left before he is impeached?

How much time does the autist in cheif have left before he is impeached?

About tree-fiddy.

Thank you. I needed this

At first when i looked at the oic it looked like putin was holding a pink bong

Can assure you he isn't autistic.

Sure fooled me

loving the ifunny watermark

7 years and 6 months you nigger lowing peace of shit

Looks like you are in need of some hooked on phonics user

maybe but you are in need of the brain

Research fucking autism. Dudes just spoiled fuck. Just cause every fuck face has a fucking fidget spinner doesn't mean fucking fucks that buy fidget spinners understand autism aspergers. Trumps a spoiled fat fuck, like most fucks that give fucks about trump

Picture made me chuckle. Thanks for brightening my day

He's not getting impeached so long as he keeps handing out goodies to his billionaire backers.

Eat a dick simpsons fucking suck. Fucking fuck, fucking learn to fucking fuck for yourself you fucking fuck

Was this post meant to illustrate what autism is like, so we can compare? Because it looks just like something The Mooch would say.
>You now da press guy? Fuggin geddoudahere

>5 posters

You know your shit

This is how this fucker operates.

Really activates those almonds...

Anyone that thinks the person sitting in the oval office is in charge is a complete retard. You think Trump isn't told what to do? You think he wasn't selected? You think I don't know that this is an indoctrination post? You're trying to sway an opinion. FUCK OFF FOREIGN OPERATORS.

the American government can be idiot-proof to such an extent that even a literal Hitler as a president won't be able to change anything in it
>muh evil feds
"the feds" are keeping your country together for 100 years despite all the inane idiots in office, mr billybob cletus

He'll be in office till you have sex with a woman. Say hello to your eternal emperor.

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

More like cocaine, less like autism.