Just had sex with my girlfriend and these red spots appeared on my dick. How fucked am I /b?

Just had sex with my girlfriend and these red spots appeared on my dick. How fucked am I /b?

Your "girlfriend" is a slut and you've been caught out by that. Ditch the bitch and go see a doctor.

i get them too, no idea what they are, my theory is friction

/inb4 aids

cut off your dick before it spreads to your lungs

Aids /10

did you penis even get into the vagina, i bet you had to get the tweezers out to put that tiny pecker in lol

Probably just thrush.
Shod go away in a week.
If your dick starts to burm and shrivel up
Panic and go see doctor

It happens to me too. I got a biopsy last time and they said it's possibly from the irritation. That or can be a yeast infection. get it looked at. It doesn't look like herpes or any other STI

That was the worst attempt I've ever seen at trying to insult someones dick size.

Yeap. I'm the one who said irritation.

My doctor and urologist said it could either be irritation from the friction or thrush which is basically a yeast infection. Either way just wait it out. You'll be fine. If it starts burning or oozing that's when you go to a doctor.

shut up faggot you got a tiny pecker u bitch

At least he's having sex.

It's too late. Tell your mother you love her.

Had similar looking shit though it was just under my knob. Went to doctor and he said same as yours, likely friction or thrush. Whatever it was it ended up going away after like a week or two. If it persists for more than a month go see your doctor again because if it's thrush he can give you shit to subside it.

Looks like thrush
I get it a few times a year, being a diabetic

its not sex if your benis doesnt even fit in the vagina you freakin moran

Friction cuts, likely from her hair. nothing to worry bout op

Now you're just trying too hard.
worst troll/10

i bet you couldnt even get that dick past the giant fupa on that bitch you small dong little cuckboi

haha youre so funny dude keep it up im gonna screenshot your post and show it to all my other middle school friends

Yeap went away after 4 days for me. I thought it was lotion/body wash/ soap. Turns out candidiasis (thrush) looks exactly like dry lotion over the dick with red spots. Don't ask your girl if she has a yeast infection. She probably just got off her period or something but it's normal when she has an imbalance in her vagina. Just wait it out and have protected sex until it's gone or it'll keep coming back.

similar thing happened to me in college.

I was drunk sleeping in my dorm, a blond slut entered my room and raped me. thought it was a dream.

it started with a tingling sensation then some serious spots.

within 5 days they're gone, make sure no friction is happening in that area.

2 weeks later i acted drunk and went to my dorm, 5 hours later still awake acting sleep. she entered my room (she got my room key from Jamie Ong the realestate agent, part of illuminati cult or something Zionists/Kabbalah do). I was fully awake and smelled the yeast infection while raping me.

So yeah, yeast infection, nasty smell. Specially during sex.

haha make shure to show them your tiny pecker you freakin pleb maybe they will get out the bunsun burners and cirlcle jerk your tiny knob

If he got anything from a vagina I'm pretty sure it went in. You're not away of growers and showers or what? Are you 12?

It's the dick cancer. RIP OP

im aware that op has a tiny little schmeckle and he proboly got a 10$ gummer from wendy downtown you freakin noob

>Judging OP's penis size when flaccid and taking a picture to show off friction burn

I know you probably haven't hit puberty yet but your willy will get harder when you have sex. Sometimes willies that are really small can get really big when they have sex! It's crazy hey!?

>Unironically calling someone a "freakin noob"

Reported for underage

its dick cancer.

you wanna cut off your dick before the cancer spreads to the rest of your body

>u mad op i know this is you and your tiny pickle posting

It's possible it could just be some broken blood vessels, I would go see a doctor and get an STD. Test, but more than likely if that is some kind of infection, some antibiotics will clear it up.

Your girl either hasn't stayed clean and has spread her yeast infection(thursh) to your penor

either that or you got chlamydia lol

>reported for assburgers

AIDS.

Not even OP kiddo but good try. Growers and showers, but you'll learn that in 10 years when you hit puberty.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

nice try i know its u op take your tiny schwartz and leave b forever

I'm sure yours is gigantic, lmao. Leave the poor guy alone, not his fault he's got a teeny weenie

Not OP you fag

Shut up, faggot.

Shut up faggot go fuck a trap somewhere else

No worries, has it too. Next time, wipe ur dick with water and soap when u're done. It's a yeast infection btw. Will go away in a week or two. Take care of hygine - take a shower every day and shower ur whole dick to, u filthy fucker

Fuck off dyke

>reported for being a faggot

what does this prove you tiny ding a ling mother fucker you took a screeshot of your own post wow you are so smart with your microscopic tallywhacker

Wash with soap and water and take a piss right after sex, you forgot the piss part, that helps.

It's this

its called washing your dick proberly you dimwit!

Medfag here.

Looks to me like burst blood vessels from your erection. Small pockets of blood between your dermal layers. They should clear up within a week or so. If they don't go see your doc.

yeah op one bottle of soap should last you a lifetime with that microscopic baby wang

this

op your fine they will go away in a week or two

Friction spots brah I've had em too you're good

Happens a lot; rug burn w/ candida. PH in vagina is killing for sensitive pennis.

Who cares.

lol yall are 3 sheets to the wind

whats a LGBT? is that like palestine; a made-up place?

Why are you here

It's a joke.
He took a screenshot of the post claiming that he isn't op but in the back you can see a post to op with (You)

You're a fuckin idiot lol

It looks like youve got a tiny pecker op you better get that checked by a dockter

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have really fuckin’ big ears, and I heard you talking about me. I am trained in auditory location techniques and I have the best hearing of the entire US population. You are talking about me you little shit, and I don’t appreciate it. I will listen to you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying things over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am listening to the internet and it has told me your IP address.Your words are being listened to kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can listen to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in echolocation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ear technology of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to expose your trash talk and wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Looks like the ginger cuck has a cheating little slut kek

shave those nasty ginger pubes you disgusting soulless fuck

You're gonna' die:

Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fuckin guido tool douchebag.