Questions only for straight guys here

Questions only for straight guys here.

Would you ever fuck any girl of your choosing double vaginal or double anal with some other guy? If no would you be convinced to do it for some money? Say somewhere between 100-1000 dollars?

I'd D.V.D.A. girls all day and nite for 1000 also free orgams so good

honestly if the price is right, anyone is willing.
even Jesus

No. I've spit-roasted a chick before, but cock-on-cock action, no thanks.

If it can be Alexsis Faye then yes

jesus can't dvda becaus anal is a sin

I guess I would do it, but it doesn't really look that pleasureful.

I definitely would've done DV for free with my exgf. Wouldn't do it with my current gf though, maybe we'd do it for 400 bucks.

who dat

No.
Because firstly it's gay as fuck, you're rubbing your dick on other dicks. NO. Second, I have a wife, and I'm not a kek nor gay. Assuming I didn't have a wife or she didn't exist, I still wouldn't, because again, that shit's gay as fuck.

yeah but so is letting another man touch you, he washed the feet of his followers....
and now i realise he had a foot fetish

yeah but so is letting another man touch you, he washed the feet of his followers....

Nobody told you to fuck a dude in the ass. Insecure

>fucking a girl
>gay

Why wouldn't it be? If the girl is tight it will only be a lot more tight with another cock inside of one of her holes. Or if she is looser the hole will be tighter with two cocks rather than one.

It's a tough question. I'd DP my gf in a heartbeat if the other guy was chill (and my gf would love it) but this is tough, I don't know.

Sauce pls

So with that logic, you could be fucking a chick while a man licked your nuts, another one jacking off and nuting on your face, and another one fucking your ass. That's not gay, YOU'RE fucking a girl.

I'm not sure if "tightness" is the reason people do it. I think the sexy factor is because it's degrading, gettinng stretched out like a dime store hooker. Two dicks in a hole evolutionarily and socially engineered for one. Slutty. Hot.

that's like my ideal weekend man

I've been asked several times from two separate couples. Always said no. Were never offered money tho.

Kek, no, THAT would be gay. But you just added a bunch of shit that wasnt in the origional premise, that's a bug fucking leap!
And you've got a really gay imagination bro..

>you've got a really gay imagination bro..

You must be new here.

>Two dicks in a hole evolutionarily and socially engineered for one.
>evolutionarily

You what? In what world?

You suggesting that evolution built the vagina or the asshole to fit two dicks perfectly? Pretty simple, you fuckin moron.

Me and my best friend are both straight and we've had about 5 3somes, we done DV twice and it's actually pretty good.

well yes doing all that gay stuff is.. gay

You must be queer here.

I know it wasn't in original premise, but what makes that more gay then rubbing your cock against another mans cock? Are there degrees of gayness?

Probably, yeah.

fuck no if you want to be cock by cock with another man, then be my guest

If you think your dick touching another dick is good no way you're straight.

you never docked before? how insecure are you?

If I got to choose the guy, sure. I'm only top shelf gay.

Indeed there are look up the Kinsey scale

Fuck yeah. It's a black and white world, bro.

Like not so much it feels good from the ducks rubbing together but the reaction from the girl is always 10/10

The way they squirm with pleasure when they have two dicks in them and usually cum really quickly

1000 dollars & I'll do it, let's go user

But what if it is the hottest girl you have ever seen and she is begging you for it?

>he's never had cocksaber duels

faggot

Aylin Mamedova

I got very close to do DV once, but then the girl realized what a huge slut she was and ran out of the room crying.

Hey, user, it's pretty late past your bedtime, isn't it? I promise I'll tell you where babies come from tomorrow when you want up.