So,can someone redpill me on this while faked moon landing deal? What would be the motive?

So,can someone redpill me on this while faked moon landing deal? What would be the motive?
What were subsequent consequences (good or bad.)?
Just the whole thing.

>>inb4: get woke, read a book sheep, stay ignorant, faggot.

Also, fuck my governor, Mary Fallin.

>>inb4 libtard.

Conspiracy shills love conspiracies.
That's the whole thing about it.

What do you think about it? Honestly, I think we went man. I don't see any reason for us to not have been there.

Mother fuckers always harpin about red pilling mother fuckers. Where the fuck the red pills at?

> be in space race/cold war with evil commies
> they are winning
> government is known for using propaganda against their public
> created a sense of unity and superiority
Doesn't seem so far fetched, that it was a propaganda effort on parts of the US.
Of course that doesn't negate the fact, that we have been there, since then.

There are 3 scenarios

1) They faked it

2) They went there

3) They went there but discovered something they did not wish for the general population to see

The USG needed to fake it, so they hired Stanley Kubrick. '2001' used footage from his demo real.
They gave him a truckload of money.

Trouble is, since Kubrick was a crazy perfectionist, given the budget, he shot on location.

The US was there, several times. They left laser reflectors that are still in use today. Thousands of people around the globe were able to track communications, flight paths and whatsnot. Equipment and tiretracks on the moon are visble from earth with the right instruments.
A moon fake is way too difficult to stage with all the people involved, several unfriendly nations spying on the program. And last thing : They had the technology to land there, why should they fake it.

I mean, that's just vague circumstances that generally fit.
What would be there to discover that Americans or human couldn't handle?
Why did they need to fake it?
That last part is what dominates my mind.

Underrated post.

that old chestnut
911 was an inside job

I mean. That I'm totally on board with.

> vague circumstances
Yeah, but it's seemingly the only motivation for it being fake.
Why else would they have faked it, if they could've managed to really do it a decade later.
Unless you expand the conspiracy into space being unreal or something.
This way it's just propaganda for the sake of winning the cold war.

Are we arguing whether the moon landing was faked or whether the media that covered it was simply faked for propaganda purposes?

>What would be there to discover that Americans or human couldn't handle?

Anything ranging from;
>Alien technology
>Proof that humans had visited the earth before, showing that civilization used to be more advanced in the past, possibly entailing that this isn't the first iteration of a cycle
>Some evidence that proved this era wasn't the first time whites were the dominant race, wouldn't that be dreadfully awkward and cause a whole bunch of problems.

A whole array of things to cause shock, panic, political or religious turmoil etc etc

Far fetched, but you never know, any possibility could be true, why else would they digitally alter the images?

If that was the only motivation, which is not very convincing, why not just go? To actually win the space race.
I just want to hear the all around of why it would be faked. Why do people think this? I'm not saying it wasn't, I don't gunk it was. The government lying to us is far from farfetched.

But wouldn't SOMEBODY find this evidence eventually from them til now? What with all the hobbyist astronomers with not NASA grade but pretty fucking dope home equipment? That big of evidence couldn't go unseen. And the digital alteration, couldn't that be to enhance? I'm under the current impression that original photos were released, and analyzed by whomever, some of those people blowing the whistle at the videos and what not. But I take what you said as the originals were altered before ever being released. Also, is it was altered, couldn't it be for national security purposes, not giving the real story to the reds?

I was going at the moon landing itself.

Regarding media : Media had to work with what they got. A lot of digital material was compressed with lots of visual artifacts.

Pictures had to be manually retouched to be properly used in print media. TV and radio was also shit quality compared what NASA has in its archives.

"The moon landing hoax" is almost on par with the barcode conspiracy.

I'm not seeing the point you're driving.

hes saying anyone who actually believes this horseshit is a fucking retard

But why do you suspect that to be one of the three options? Is it the lack of video evidence of their journey that makes this a possibility to you?