Is she white?

Is she white?

impossible to be more white

idk man, i could probably camouflage perfectly in a mob of albinos

ok the hairs are not white. but that can be fixed easy

her eyes aren't white enough either.

Yes, unless you're one of those Sup Forums faggors who think only people from his hometown in Wisconsin are truly white

I don't know who that is but she is cute.

Ask Maxie

If she's not white she is at least part white. Looks like their may be a little Hispanic or something in their maybe.

My final answer is that she is 3/4 white. both her parents are white buy one of her grandparents is not.

Brown eyes/hair = Non White

that would be creepy
it's lena meyer-landrut

>Looks like their may be a little Hispanic or something in their maybe.
Lol wut. 1. That's not a race 2. She really doesn't look at all like someone with Native American/black ancestry.

I have to examine that specimen closer and without clothes on with my special euquipment in every fitting orfice first to make sure...

Her grandparents are slavs. Her eyes are brown. Her middle name is Meyer. you do the math.

Tons of whites with brown hair, tons of non-whites with red or blonde hair, kys and take the blond/blue meme with you

i'm going to assume she may gave some gypsy heritage or a Hungarian linage

she's an ethnic German, so yes. she's very white

yup, she's white

Lena seems white to me

Are they? Her father is Hungarian and her mother is ethnic German.

She is german singer Lena Meyer-Landrut. Parents have both german white names and there are nudes on the internetz

her grandfather was german born in Estonia, Ests aren't slavs but lost germans you tard

Estonians are Finnic but there were lots of Baltic Germans living there before WWII and the population exchanges between the Germans and the Russians.

there are ethnic germans, russians finns and a few others finns ests and germans aren't slavs.

I agree that the girl is German and her Estonian grandparents were ethnic Germans, and that Germans are not Slavs. But etnic Estonians are most closely related to Finns.

Well, she has nigger eyes

skin colour, shes white