It's bullshit! I did not hit her. I did not!

It's bullshit! I did not hit her. I did not!

Hit who?

He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that. He got a couple spanks and ‘showered’ me with about $10 in singles even tho he kept telling me how famous and rich he was.. I just kept thinking if youre so famous how come i never heard of you? I didn’t say it cuz i still wanted money off him. I thought about whay we had in common… former huge #wwf fan of 80s-90s and the attitude era (me)talking #wwe enzo. Kinda cool i guess.. I asked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont

oh hai mark

I hit her

I have a problem with Lisa. She says that I hit her.

n got natural. Then he said ‘the whore on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Whore? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a whore… ew… rude. So i still try. It was 330a. I wanted to hit my $1k goal i was a couple hundred short. Surely this #wwe dude had it? He kept saying he did. He told me i was the total package. Face. Body. Personality. Yay! Am i securing the bag? Then Enzo said its a shame i dont sm

the movie looks fucking great. I used to think Franco was a shit hack trolling all of us but now I am pretty convinced the guy is an amazing actor.

The trailer sold me it looks fucking amazing.

hai doggy. thanks a lot. bye!

Oh hai mark.

He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that.

Pigman?

"From now on.. I am going to do what I want to do...

.. What do you think I should do?" - Slutty Ass Lisa.

I got the results of the test back. I definitely have breast cancer.

Anyway, hows your sex life ?

ked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont post all that) he said too famous. I agreed and said ‘true you dont wanna get tmz’d’ he said it happens a lot @tmz . He kinda got cool and the conversation got natural. Then he said ‘the whore on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Whore? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a whore… ew… rude. So i still try. It was 330

Anyone seen Seth

Same. Can't wait for the movie.

>pls no DUDE WEED LMAO in this one

holy shit who is that

>the movie looks fucking great.
are you talking about The Disaster Artist?