V = IV > VII > VI > III = I > II

If you think otherwise, leave this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vT7vD8uAGEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>VII > VI

Eat my balls.

VII > Clone Wars > Rebels > VI

You're right except VI > VII

VII is II tier.

>Prequels hate
Hi plinkett drones
episode 3 and 1 are atleast on par with episode 7 because they aren't a rehash of a new hope.

3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 7

>a good story becomes bad when it's done a second time

Good writing is more important than originality. Or do you complain every time a movie follows the "heroes journey" structure because it's "too predictable"?

VI > V > IV >>>> VII > III > II = I

You have to be a literal manchild to think 1 was better than 2
And 7 was shit as an independent film. It was fun but unoriginal, stupid and with atrocious editing that shouldn't be allowed in a blockbuster

Friendly reminder that return of the jedi brings nothing good to the table except luke and vaders story, which is why the force awakens is higher

3 was way better than 7
RotS is pretty much the only star wars film to properly capture the 'star wars' aspect, though the ot did other things much better (one battle a film is barely a war)

Remember that part in TFA when they ran away from tentacle monsters just because JJ thought an action scene was necessary in the middle of the 'rest' period of the story?

>Good writing is more important than originality
ayy lmao
>Biggurr and deadliurr dath starr!!
>Finn literally has a Sith Lord as a boss
>Surprised when Han tells them about the force.
>Characters from the OT going full retard for years, going completely out of character.
>All of Rey after they left the planet
>Giving Han a stupid death
>Making all the other characters watch to add more drama.
>Characters who were there merely to pander the retarded fans and normies.
There's just so much wrong with Episode VII one could write a book about it.

V=VI>IV>VII>II>III>I

>brings nothing good to the table
>that dramatic Leia reveal
>seeing Han unfrozen and disheveled
>slave bikini leia
>That Jedi Luke reveal, starting with the casual force choke and mind trick
>the rangor
>The entire sarlack pit sequence
>Luke's final talk with Yoda
>Han and Leia's relationship being developed without being forced
>Luke realising he fucked the mission over
>Han's tough guy persona being overshadowed by his insecurity
>the speederbike chase
>Luke surrendering to vader's forces, knowing it's his destiny
>the 'it's a trap' reveal
>Han's bluff to capture the shield generator
>the music across the entire film

Yeah, the only 'bad' part (which wasn't even that bad) was the ewoks.
You're an idiot with selective memory

And what does TFA bring to the table? A Mary Sue and a IV remake? Pleb pls go.

IV>V>III>VII>VI>I>II
The absolute truth.

Put VII at the end and that is perfect. TPM and Ep2 brought something new at the very least

>new ideas, no matter how shit, more important than good execution
is this autism?

I agree, they should just remake Goodfellas every year. Who cares about new ideas, am i right xDDDD

>good execution
>tfa
is this a meme?

>IV = V
fixed

Empire > Star Wars > Jedi

End of list

V > IV> VI >> III >I >> II

TFA is a generic space sci-fi movie with some legacy Star Wars characters and a rehashed plot. A better movie than half of the franchise overall, but barely a "Star Wars" movie.

>The motherfucking Emperor reveals himself in person.
>"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen."
>He looks like a frail old man, but he wrecks Luke's shit with fucking lightning that come out of his hands like he isn't even trying.
>C3P0 does something right for the first time in 3-6 movies.

VII > III > V > IV > I > VII > II

(((VII)))) should be in another for another ranking with all the others to come, since it's a terrible reboot, stop mixing it with the originals

Yo kill yourself my man.

>Friendly reminder that return of the jedi brings nothing good to the table except luke and vaders story
Agreed overall. But TFA doesn't have much that even matches that. And having the OT feel along with young Han, Luke and Leia equals it being a superior film.

Plus there's nothing as iconic as Jabba's palace in TFA and that wasn't even that amazing.

5>4>6>3>7>1>2
Plebs and jews need not apply

Worst post I've seen all week, holy shit

What make 3 better than 7?

I think otherwise but this board is filled with mouth drooling retards that think stomach acid has a ph of 8.5 and that MJ is going to be interracial with no source other than rumors

A New Hope>Empire Strikes Back>Return of the Jedi>The Phantom Menace>Revenge of the Sith>The Force Awakens>Attack of the Clones

I'm one of those few that didn't mind Phantom Menace but absolutely despise Clones and Sith, Clones a little more since I believe it to be the biggest insult to cinema ever.

>can't handle posts exposing him as the pleb he is
lel

>I'm one of those few that didn't mind Phantom Menace but absolutely despise Clones and Sith, Clones a little more since I believe it to be the biggest insult to cinema ever.
You could've just said you haven't watched them recently and only judge them on nostalgia. Cause TPM is an actual insult to the medium
2 is a flawed but fun sci-fi film
3 is legitimately good bar a couple of scenes
The only, and I mean 'only', redeeming part of 1 was duel of fates

So close

V=IV>VI>VII>>>>>>>>III>I>II

And there we have it. Official rankings for all time.

/thread

3 is shit, 1 is OK.

Maybe if 1 and 3 rehashed A New Hope they would have been decent movies.

I'm a scientist I've run the calculations.
V > IV > VI > paint drying > VII > I > III > II

FINALLY someone gets it right.

I never know when I'm being trolled on Sup Forums. But can someone please tell me fags don't actually don't think this.

Put VII ahead of paint drying. Its only a 6/10, but its still a fun watch with likable characters and some fun moments.

V>IV>VI>III>I>(VII)>II

And (VII) should be considered fanfiction-tier.

I've never seen any of them, what order do i watch?

fags don't
patricians do
guess what that makes you

Those numbers don't add up. You forgot to carry the 1. You can google it, III = shit.

>people saying that III is somehow better than I
when will this meme end

I II III IV V VI VII.
That way it will only get better.
jk, VII is shit.

The only way to watch it is in production order.
The shitquels barely have anything to do with the OT and when they do they either contradict them or don't make sense.

III is shit but it was close to being good. There was a lot of stuff wrong with the movie, but it was still acceptable. Besides, it had an intro worthy of the OT.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT7vD8uAGEQ

but but 40 minute volcano meaningless CG fight scene. And fuckin' epic Sheev versus Yoda duel.
Not to mention the some of the greatest lines of dialog in film history.

>dem annie and pandabear scenes
JUST

Man that CG aged like shit.

One of the few things I enjoyed about the III was the clones firing cannons like some Napoleonic ship of the line.

III is pretty far from being good though. There is almost nothing to like about it.

>V = IV
>III = I
No, you leave.

V > IV > VII = VI > III > I > II

>Underage putting 7 first
Patricians list is 4>5>6>3>2>1>7

I >> II >> III >>> IV >>>> VI >>>>>>> V

If you're thinking otherwise, you're plebbit/rlm - tier.

Prove me wrong, i dare you.

I've noticed people who's first Star Wars was the OT tend to rank VII above the prequels. Its mostly kids who grew up with the prequels and the cartoons that think they're good.

>patrician
>prequels > VII
>4>5
confirmed for 14 year old edgelord

Seven was such shit. I forgave the prequels because THEY WERE PREQUELS. But to think I waited 35 years for a boring feminist vehicle character mary sue, who constantly looks off as if by her doing so in some way adds depth to her...I want to kill something. I need to kill something. Sadly i can't kill that rat, that walt disney company! It needs to die.

The prequels were shit but they were infinitely more imaginative than that shit movie, the force awakens. besides the dull as shit mary sue who could into everything. The plot about the empire building a death star ten times bigger than the others and NO ONE NOTICES? I want to find JJ and poke him in the belly with a heroin addict's needle; That piece of shit.

this is actually perfect i agree 100% desu famalampaisenpaisama

>=

Faggot

4>5>6>7>3>1>2

IV>III>V>VI>I>II>>>VII

>liking TFA at all
>liking the worst cast in Star Wars history in a rehashed flick with the worst music, world building, and plot in the entire franchise.

I feel like I'm on crazy pills here, why would anyone defend TFA when it's literally no better then your average MCU film?

>implying that prequel hate was after the plinkett stuff. Sorry, but you are totally wrong.

>worst cast
>not hayden cristensen and natalie portman
AAAHAHAHAHA PLEB

V > VI > IV > I > III > II

Disney Star Wars is not canon.

VII was such shit. What a stupid movie. idiots praises it when the truth is this was the SEQUEL TO THE BIGGEST FRANCHISE IN HISTORY

It would have made billions even if the plot was ewoks dancing with droids.

The prequels at the very least had wow factors. Every world, every building, every set, though shitty, was at the very least interesting. TFA felt so small and shitty compared to it. I hate jj and the gerbil for shitting on star wars. THE PREQELS WERE PREQUELS.

This was a sequel. and one George felt he wasn't good enough to finish. He passed it on to the supposed best, who shat all over it producing dog shit that was worse than the prequels.

George spent forty years thinking on and penning a sequel and Disney turned it down for the plot we got. I hate them so much.

>worst then the ugliest most out of place man ever cast in a Star Wars flick
>worse then Marey sue
>worse then le evil hitler speech man

Yeah, Hayden and the rest felt odd at times but that's because it was meant to resemble actual theater. Like a shakespearian play. Not like pulling a dindu off the streets and putting him in a futuristic sci-fi.

I'm not so sure the prequels are canon either. They don't match all that much of the information actually given for Anakin and Obi-Wan's history, beyond the fact that there was something called the Clone Wars. Which happened almost entirely off-screen, in a pair of animated series.

Just because the creator himself made it doesn't mean it doesn't reek of fanfiction.

And that mary sue. She hears the word, "Swartz" and suddenly this feminist who needs no man, woman droid or anyone, mary sues her way out of another moment of impending doom. I hate Disney. No training, no practicing, and she's a force master in all of a few moments? After Luke spending days with Yoda he spent a better part of a year training and mastering his skill set, only ever managing to make a green saber after all that time. Ms mary sue does it just by hearing the word, 'force.'

Okay J.J, your movie was shit and so are you.

TFA is literal fan fiction though. It's the only Star Wars film with no creative direction under George. The creator of Star Wars.

I think that's why a lot of people felt like it was more of a competent sci-fi action flick then an actual "Star Wars" flick sadly.

Hopefully Rian can salvage what's left of it's corpse but it's a sinking ship and nobodys plugging in the holes.

Most of the contradictions are related to what obi-wan says. He's clearly an insane old man in ep4 with a shit memory
Did you forget the line
>so what I said was true... from a certain point of view
in ep6?

Other than that, you have leia saying what she remembers of her mum. And all she says is that she doesn't really remember her, just feelings - which is strongly implied to be force-induced

The other contradictions are minor and easily-explained

i was what the hell could Luke teach ms mary sue?

At least the prequels were original and had amazing world building. TFA was literally just a rehash of Episode 4 that exists solely to sell toys and advertise more Disney Star Wars films.

IV > IV > III > VI > I > II >> VII

meant this
V > IV > III > VI > I > II >> VII

I hate all you fucking star wars cunts

The beginning was great. Anakin was a Jedi, bro with Obi and with Padme preg
Consider the following

>Padme is sick, something is weakening her
>nobody knows what.
>Sheev tells Anakin the Jedi COULD actually save her.
>Anakin says that can't be true, but swears he'll do anything to save her. Sheev tells him about the dark side.
>Anakin asks Yoda for help. Yoda tells him to let her go. Anakin gets mad.
>Obi-Wan calms him down. He then finds out Padme is pregnant with Anakin's son. Obi-Wan promises he'll protect Padme with his life.
>But she's still getting weaker.
>Sheev calls Anakin and offers him his help. but reveals himself as a Sith Lord. He tells him he's risking much by trying to help him because the Jedi are evil and want to hunt him down. (EP III lines unchanged)
>Even in conflict, Anakin decides to do the right thing and tell the Jedi.
>Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is sent to get Grievous, orders from Yoda
>He sends Padme to Naboo with 3P0. She'll give birth there in secret.
>Jedi tell Anakin that they'll capture Sheev, but that he has to stay out of it.
>Anakin finds that suspicious and goes too.
>Jedi go full retard and try to kill Sheev.
>Anakin stops them because he wants to save his waifu.
>Seev tells him all Jedi should be destroyed because they're religious fanatics. He requests Anakin to serve him.
>He refuses yet again. He can't turn his blade against all Jedi.
>Sheev tells him that not just him, but the Jedi, even his friend Obi Wan had the power to save Padme. He tells him that he is too powerful and that the Jedi will never allow his son to be born.
>He tries to contact Padme. 3P0 answers. Padme is ded. Obi Wan wasn't there.
>Before 3p0 tells him about his kids Anakin closes com. Agrees to become Vader. Order 66 happens.
>Vader so mad he attacks the Jedi Temple by himself. A Berserk-tier fight ensues.
>Severely scarred for the blows of his enemies, a nearly dead Anakin wins
>Obi returns and slices him
>Obi doesn't kill him, takes his kids

whose dying to see what Ms Mary Sue does next? Anyone? No one? Thought not. Han offers her a gun she pushes it away, Fin tries to help her, "I don't need your help", she says.

Forgot to mention.
>Obi wan takes Anakin's kids because he knows he's crossed the line at this point. >erases 3p0's memory so he doesn't reveal anything.
>Sheev was actually a force-vampire. He was behind Padme's death all along.

V > IV > VI > I = III > VII >>>>>>>>> Caravan of Courage >>>>>>>>II

I kinda preferred Sheev the way he was shown. A bad ass force master whose true talent was hiding his power level from the Jedi.

this is correct

V > IV > VII > VI

prequels don't deserve ratings

millenials will tell you "they have some redeeming qualities!" "don't be a rlm bot!"

but they're wrong, they grew up with the retarded prequels

Great argument, user. You sure showed them.

Patrician.
Sheev being a bad ass force master would look even better, since he'd start losing vs Windu on purpose when he senses Anakin close.
I think this was implied in the movie, as he absolutely destroys three fucking Jedi in a matter of seconds. with his anime-tier moves.

This
The literal greatest threat to both the galaxy & the Jedi was not only right under their noses the entire time, playing them like a fiddle to not only advance his own agenda but to keep them running in circles; but also managed to deftly convert their chosen hero & then turned him loose on them.

Absolute madman

>dude why didn't the characters fit my infantile childish idealization of them why didn't they live happy ever after that ruins my fantasies so therefore it's bad

Thanks millenial.

>I-it's not bad writing! I-if you don't like it you're a kid!!!
Your socially inclusive fanfiction is bad, JJ. Go away.

VI>V>IV>VII=III>I>II

TFA is literally Millenial: the film.

From the sjw casting, the marey sue, all white male villains, shit music, rehashed plot, and absent world building.

How did you switch that around to the prequels?

>dude why didn't Han and Leia stay together why didn't they have 20 kids who were all the bestest and strongestestest jedis ever
>dude why didn't they include Luuke Skywalker, Sheev being revived ten million times, Mary Tzu literal Art of War man or the Yuuzhan Vong those would have been MUCH better!

The Force Awakens had to start with things being in a shit state because the franchise itself was in such a shit state for a long time. To just pretend like everything was fine and to continue on from RotJ would have been dishonest.

III != I

If you're going to make Luke and Han leave at least give them a fucking good reason. I wouldn't complain about it if they had even tried to make it less nonsensical. Lazy writing, messy plot connections with the OT so they could sell their new toys. It's shit.