Yo b/ro I have a question to ask my friends always call me half a Jew because my foreskin acts like it is cut but I am...

Yo b/ro I have a question to ask my friends always call me half a Jew because my foreskin acts like it is cut but I am actually uncut any of you have this problem
Pic related

That looks nasty, you should get your foreskin cut

Is that the most coverage the head gets?

why the fuck do your friends know what your dick looks like faggot

Why aren't you circumcised bro?

I dont see any problem here.

Yo basement dweller have you never played a team sport or had best friends?

It looks so delicious
I love you so much OP
Will you be my boyfriend?

Mostly sometimes it is down a bit but it never goes all the way to the tip and never scrunches up at the end

small dick bro

yep, same thing for me, except my foreskin covers just over half my knob in that same warmed up flaccid state (yours looks about 1/3rd). About 6 years into a relationship a girlfriend was surprised to find out I was uncircumcised. The only time my dick goes scrunchy at the end is when I am totally hypothermic cold and most of it has retreated up into my abdomen. 99.999999% of time, knob is exposed. Best of both worlds honestly, skin protects the most sensitive bits but no phimosis turtle neck cheese dick.

Are your friends not circumcised? :/

Why are you not circumcised? European?

Thank you I always thought the same way

Australian

circumcisions all look different, idc if people keep doing it but there should be some more streamlined

When you pull your foreskin back, how far down your shaft does it go?

im uncircumcised, but i wear my skin back all day everyday. it is the best of both worlds

this dude answered for me, somehow.
I am also Australian, born to natural hippy parents who wouldn't dream of mutilating their son's cock just so it looked like my fathers mutilated cock.

op more pics pls maby? i like the trim

When fully erect the leading edge of the foreskin lip that half covers my knob when flaccid, is about an inch down my shaft from the rim of my knob. I have no tightening whatsoever in the end of my foreskin, if anything it has a tiny bit more room to compensate for my knob- it is like a tube sock, just slides up and down as needed.

Are many Aussie guys uncircumcised?

yes, more so than in the USA (but still a lot compared to some of Europe) but it is rapidly declining for newborns.

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?