Yea guys..... its time to stop

Yea guys..... its time to stop......

Shut up faggot

Those fags can't tell us what to do.

>3 years ago
This article is clearly dated. Faggot is out, it's not cool anymore. Cuck is in. Cuck is the new buzzword. Get with the times, gramps.

which is ironic since people that listen to metal are the real faggots

the reality of the situation is that homosexuals have ceased to be faggots
and everyone who isn't a metalhead or a homosexual has become a faggot
thus, moreso than ever before, you can call someone a faggot and be pretty sure of accuracy

t. nu-male

I thought Sup Forums were the ones calling metalheads faggots

Faggots these days...

The problem with any pure form of metal or rock is that it's not innovative in the least bit anymore.

But why is that a problem? I dont want my Metal to be something else...I want it to be the thing that it is

how is this exclusive to metal

Because commentary on rap is racist user

>and everyone who isn't a metalhead or a homosexual has become a faggot
this
i remember a while back someone made a post saying that gay men are now more alpha than straight men... he was right, dammit

I am not sure how this is a problem with metal compared to hip hop. Metal has had people like Rob Halford and Gaahl, who are legends with the utmost respect, who are homosexuals yet people didn't bat an eye. In fact, people like Frank Ocean/yler The Creator coming out or Macklemore's song Same Love created much more buzz in the hip hop world because it's that much less accepted there. Outside a small amount of bands with beliefs that are often characterized as "far-right" (of whom only a small handful are even worth listening to), metal's for the most of it very apolitical.

Everyone is a faggot

people are never going to stop calling each other faggots just like they're never going to stop calling each other retards. it's simply too much fun.

do people say faggot past the age of 15? (metalheads are all under 15 so this behavior is expeceted)

Try leaving the campus of your liberal arts college.

Yes, often when referencing people like you

yeah your mom
>fuck my pussy you faggot
in love with her btw

Welcome to Sup Forums newposter

2ez

>Only pretending!

>Faggot is out, it's not cool anymore
faggot is timeless, orson welles said faggot back in the 70s

they do ya fuckin mo

Rap is more homophobic, not to mention far more mysoginistic than metal is. But it is dominated by black people and thus above criticism, right?

>You should NEVER call your friend a faggot, because if you do, a gay guy might hear you say it, then hang himself in front of you. I think we can all agree that preventing an eavesdropping member of the LGBT community from ever hearing this word again will clearly usher is into an advanced civilization filled with people who only use words like "dumbass" and "stupid head" to insult one another - those words offend people too, but there's simply no collateral damage associated with those words, which is obviously the real problem here.

wtf but metal is faggy as hell

>Shayne

yeah because hiphop is NEVER the target of criticism

Name one non-conservative, or non-metalhead/rockist source of hiphop criticism.

>DJakademiks war on Chiraq channel
this channel mainly focuses on the frivolous violence thats dealt in Chicago, its seen as disrespectful by people.

However i cant name people SOLELY dedicated to talk about misogyny/sexism/homophobia in HH because i dont pay attention to them

It's not that often said, anymore, honestly.

among actual proletarians it is

Shut up fag

Outside of maybe a single one off article, I can't think of any source of criticism for any genre of music outside of publications support that specific genre. When has XXL or Vibe talked shit about country, metal, rock etc? In fact, I would say that Hip Hop is pretty much the only genre of music that gets routinely attacked by people who don't even listen to the genre. Take this thread for example. A metal fan who writes for an online metal publication writes an article criticizing metal, and right off the bat, the conversation has shifted to "YEAH BUT HIP HOP" for no apparent reason. What the fuck does hip hop have to do with an article written by metalinjection.net?

Innovation really isn't the problem, the problem these days with rock and metal is that it seems like every single band has completely forgotten how to make a memorable melody or guitar riff for their fucking life.

Almost any golden era Sabbath song requires one listen to be stuck in your brain forever, even 90's stuff like RatM and Nirvana had incredible melody that stuck with you. What does today's metal or rock have?

Macklemore.

...And stay out faggot!

>When has XXL or Vibe talked shit about country, metal, rock etc?
Ask any average black hip-hop fan what they think about country, metal, rock

Metal fans get called manchildren, neckbeards and/or edgelords in pretty much every thread on this board - not entirely sure how the rest of the online musical community treats them, but I feel like they receive the most "criticism" in the sense that they get a specialized insult thrown at them for simply liking a band.
What do rap/country/punk/rock/IDM/classical/jazz fans get called? Indie fans get called nu-males sometimes, I guess, but I feel like that happens significantly less.

and for the record, metal is probably the only genre in my life I've ever STOPPED listening to. Not complaining about the way they're treated at all

faggot is back and at the same time, has never left.

the future is now old man

the most accurate post ive ever read on this site.

/thread

I believe you mean, the future is odd

>faggot calling someone else faggot
metalheads are betas everyone knows that

classical / jazz = pretentious / neo-niggers
country = hicks or something about incest or ohio
punk / rock = underage criminals or faggots
rap = niggers
IDM = drug addicts or talent less hacks