Sup Forums, I need some advice. I've been with my girlfriend for 8 years. About a year ago...

Sup Forums, I need some advice. I've been with my girlfriend for 8 years. About a year ago, sex started to be really painful for her. We aren't sure why and she has been to the doctor quite a bit but to no avail. We have had sex less and less and it has gotten to a point where we haven't done it in two months.

I feel bad for her but I can't go on not having sex. What should I do? Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

minddisorders.com/Del-Fi/Dyspareunia.html
ourhealth.com/conditions/sexual-conditions/vaginal-pain-when-aroused
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a doctor but either 1. She's cheating / planning to, and just using the "I have a headache" type of excuse.

Or 2. Has something like Thrush, which is a yeast infection and girls can get it if their hormones go a bit haywire. Easy to sort with a tablet and some cream from the docs.

Usually inflamed around the outer lips, as in hurts just to touch it etc. Get her to the docs and they'll sort her out. Few weeks of the cream and it'll be back to normal again.

Bump

After 8 years she's not turned on by you anymore. Release her back into the world and she'll enjoy sex again soon enough, I promise.

ok thank you

You're fucking her urethra you savage

What this nigga said either it's an infection or she's unfaithful.

Doctor did say it was thrush but the medicines haven't worked. What if it doesn't get better?

fuck her ass

Ok, thanks. But what should I do?

Get her tested for infection, it could also be a std.

also I hope you got a side bitch lined up

I don't think she's cheating necessarily. Just not in love anymore.

I used to but it is getting turned on that makes it hurt for her. It is pretty torturous for her. As much as she loved getting fucked in the ass, that's also not an option.

She has been tested and it came back as thrush, but no treatment has worked.

I feel like another girl is kind of my only option at this point.

OP, you should obviously use this to your advantage.

Get blowjobs instead. They're better anyway.

Good suggestion. How should I go about getting her to do it? Not that she didn't used to. We don't do anything sexual anymore.

Tell her that the lack of sex is becoming too much and that just because she can't fucc that doesn't mean she can't succ.

>no vaginal
>no anal
>no oral
>coming to Sup Forums for advice

bring out the cages cause we've got a beta here

awful advice, dont do this

I've seen this happen a lot. Doc doesn't know what he's doing, assumes thrush (of course it tested positive, there's ALWAYS thrush living down there to some degree), gets treated and nothing helps or gets worse.

If you're not just fagging around and want some actual advice, please share more details on what her symptoms are.

If you are, then fuck off.

talk to her like a human being, see doctors out of your immediate area. or maybe get a gynecologist, ya know, the doctors made for genitalia

this

>"not in love anymore"
She never loved OP to begin with. Women aren't capable of loving someone who isn't their child.

Thanks for this. I feel like the doctor has just passed it off and can't be bothered.

The symptoms are that the inside of her vagina stings when she gets aroused and sec hurts a lot. She gets horny but it's the pain that puts her off. It's that painful. There doesn't seem to be any external symptoms.

She suffers greatly from depression and has done for a long time. She's taking medication for that but it doesn't coincide with when the vaginal problems started. Not sure what else to say but I'll answer questions.

That feels like awful advice, but I just can't carry on not fucking. I know I lack I willpower, but that's the way of it.

minddisorders.com/Del-Fi/Dyspareunia.html

take a look

ourhealth.com/conditions/sexual-conditions/vaginal-pain-when-aroused

kinda sounds like when my foot falls asleep from bloodflow loss, try having her do kegels/massage her down there and everywhere

Fucking kek

>t. virgin

gotta keep the bread alive

- What medication?
- Birth Control?
- Do you use any lubricant?
-What's your sexual 'routine'?
- Look into candida diets, that or she should just not eat as much sugar.

hoping for a reply as to what op thinks, asking my gf for thoughts aswell

this

Thank you for this. I'll have a proper read of it but wanted to make sure you knew it was appreciated. I very much feel like the problem might be a symptom of her mental health

doesnt mean she is mental
email for further discussion incase bread dies

jlkkljh@gmail

forgot to insert email...

my ex had the same problems. it started after a miscarriage we had after being together for 2 years. sex was painful and the doctor said she could have developed vaginismus from the mental effect of it. sex got more and more spread out. and eventually we broke up because of other reasons but i have a feeling that was a big part of it. good luck user

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

If you love her, be patient for a medical solution. It could take a long time, but if you possess any empathy, you will understand this situation is a million times worse for her than you. It's called 'sacrifice', you selfish prick.

If you don't love her, then quit wasting time and leave her.

I'll have to find out the actual name but it is a SSRI. The highest does of it.

She is not on any contraceptive medication. We use lubricant sometimes and it has helped on occasion. She gets very wet without it so not usually used.

Sexual routine has been disrupted for a while because we haven't been living together. Uded to start with kissing and almost always led to me going down on her and making her cum that way first. Then we fuck and she rubs her clit and cums as many times as she can before I do, haha. We used to do it in all sorts of positions.

Now I am wary and wait for her to make a move. I have gone down on her but it is less common now. Honestly, she gets really wet and then moves it on to sex quickly because she wants to cum before it hurts too much.

Thanks, mate

Thanks for the good luck. Do you know if it ever got better for her?

Thanks OP

So you're using condoms?

You gotta go down on that girl, man.

I do love her. I also love sex. I have a lot of empathy, enough to realise that things are not as black and white as you seem to think. Many people have relationships that end because of problems out of either partners' control. I am trying to see what solutions people might offer. "Put up with it or ditch her," is one I could have come up with myself.

have you thought of a tabletop fuckable?
its a heavy piece of silicon that lays on the ground and lets you hammer away at it without any complaint

Yeah, we use condoms. You think that might be the problem? We have always used them from day one.

Mate, I would go down on her all day and night if I could. I fucking love eating her pussy.

Very interesting idea. I don't know if I could handle explaining that to her. I might be able to. Definitely would think about it. Are they any good?

ive looked into it, never actually went to buy it
but they seem like something i would like.

but they REQUIRE cleaning and lube, lots

Check with another doctor, ask for a papa Nicolau test, if the pain is real, it can be a cancer symptom, so go to a gynecologist to make sure it is not

And I don't imagine going down on it is very rewarding. That's one of my favourite things.

She is worried about that herself. The doctors don't seem to take her problem that seriously. I've told her she needs to get a smear test but she's nervous about it.

exactly, if you are looking to get off it works, and a stroker for that matter works too.

Condoms, maybe, but I think getting her off first would be the clearest first step. My girl cant stand penetration without it. How old are you both?

Be present, have incredibly slow sex, breathe deeply and stick your penis in very slowly (like you could take like 2 hours to go in fully) and try to bring as much awareness to your penis as possible, making sure you don't jump back to your head

Sounds very sweet, mate, but the problem for her is that it hurts more the longer it takes. It hurts even when she masturbates.

This happens sometimes. There is no cure. Look it up on Mayo Clinic if you know she's not BSing.

You have to break up either way.

Do you really think so? Isn't fucking someone else an option?

I have always, always made her cum before fucking her. That has changed and I do wonder if it wouldn't improve if we just tried doing it like that more often again. We are in our late 20s.

My point is to not have friction-based sex, which is the problem here, and do it energetically

Ok, I understand your point, but that is not the problem here. It is painful for her whether there is penetration, friction or anything else.

Drop the bitch

if you love her no, but if there is any way you want it to work out then i would talk to her. she might let you if you talk to her about it. polygamist/polyamorist relationship

this guy is a jerk, but yes it is. fucking an animal is an option for that matter.

dont do it

I love it, try it, tell us if it works. Is the OP pic her?

Talking to her about an open relationship or even just having someone else to fuck would yup her over the edge. I know it would have to be done in secret.

Dropping her is not an option for me. I love her and she is my whole world. Always has been. I want an option that doesn't involve breaking up.

No, the pic isn't her, but it looks a lot like her. You like?

>considers dropping gf of 8 YEARS because of something she cant control, years of happy memories and good feelings down the drain just cause you cant blow a load traditionally.
neck yourself

Lol yeah, whats your gf look like?

I get what you're saying, but I did just explicitly say I am not considering breaking up with her. Does that mean I don't have to neck myself?

34D with big nipples like that picture. White with dark hair and brown eyes. She's slim, a size 8 in the UK. She doesn't shave her pussy, which I absolutely love. It is really hairy. She's got quite big inner labia too, which I love sucking on. Happy to tell you whatever else you want to know.

Then yes. The best relationships come from going through hard times together yet still persisting.

Also, there's other options beside traditional penetration. You said friction hurts, does that include her clit?

If her tits are big, tit jobs, blow jobs, anal, dick-between-thighs, maybe if youre into roleplaying (pet play, bdsm). Pocket pussies are also a thing. Vibrators? Toys in general? Don't know, take this opportunity to step away from the vanilla average penis-in-vagina sex and see what else you two might like.

And really, dont talk about open relationships or like seeing someone else, it'll make her feel replaceable and worthless. A 10 minute sexual encounter w/ someone else isn't worth breaking 8 years of utmost trust.

How old is she? And regardless, check her estrogen levels. $100 says she's either 35+ and it's early onset menopause, or premature ovarian failure. Explains everything perfectly. Trust me, I have personal experience.

She is in her late 20s. I don't know anything about that and will have a look into it. We both suspect that one of us is infertile because of how long we've been together and zero pregnancies. We have always used a condom but no accidents in 8 years seems a bit of a fluke.

drop me an email
kfhfkfjbhdjvbhdj@ gmail

And her pussy looks a lot like this.

I'm telling you dude, went through this with my wife. It HAS to be one of two things, both are easy to treat and will GREATLY improve her long term health. It's premature ovarian failure (ovaries basically don't work, zero hormone levels, no kids, painful sex, mood/mental issues, list goes on forever) or possibly PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) but I seriously doubt it's the latter.

Ok, mate. Thanks. I will look into it. It can get better?

If it's premature failure, can be 100% "cured", but she will be on hormone replacement therapy for life. Easy stuff. PCOS you have to treat for life, never goes away, but very very manageable.

Thanks, I'll look into both.

i would bet that putting her on horomone therapy would help

She ever been on birth control? My bet is that if she tried now, symptoms would improve. It's just oral estrogen and progesterone, which she may be lacking.

I have suggested that to her. She doesn't want more things messing with her depression though. I think it would help that too, but it's her choice.

Yeah, I wonder too. I expect it would help her mental health as well.