At McDonalds

>At McDonalds
>Try to use coupon from their app to get free 6 piece chicken nuggets with the purchase of a drink
>They try to tell me I have to pay $1.50 for a drink to use it even though drinks are normally $1
>Righteous rage activated
>Fine print of coupon says the nuggets can be substituted for something of equal or lesser value
>Big Mac Jr. is $2.39, 6 piece nuggets is overpriced as shit at $2.50
>Show them the fine print and demand my free Big Mac Jr.

They shouldn't have pissed me off if they didn't want me to abuse the coupon

the free mcflurry coupon is better

also, order from the automated kiosk so you don't look like an autist arguing with a mcdonalds cashier.

I work at McDonald's and you, OP, are the kind of person I hate most. The kind of person that makes me want to smash my head into the counter

As a psychopath, it's really easy to get what I want by never getting angry or emotional.

You blew it by getting upset. Haha you're a faggot.

"I work at McDonald's".

LMFAO

When you start a post with this, you can be sure any credibility any opinion you might have has already gone straight out of the window.

It's like admitting you are a mental retard and debating the theories of Einstein and expecting people to actually give a fuck about what you say.

Now shut the fuck up and get me my fries you fucking pleb.

Your life sucks and OP is a queer for eating that shit but I am curious - why would he have to pay 0.50 c more for a drink to use a coupon?

To offset the value of the coupon obviously.

Because that's how math and economics works.

Don't be a dumb faggot and treat customers like shit if you don't want your day to be shit.

go full Dustin Hoffman on them

Why the fuck do you eat at McDonald's anyways

lol jackass stop getting triggered because you wont be about to triple your chins today.

CHECKED
Yeah but at such a fucking dump like McDonalds, knowing very well the customer base is mostly degenerates, fats and teenagers that will complain over 50c, why bother?

i hope your mcdonalds has a hamburger sale day and 80% of people customize their orders just to make your job that much more shit

I eat at McDonald's for one reason.

I like to watch the suffering of the peons below me in the social caste as they scrounge for their poverty wages while serving me.

There's just something glorious about going into a McDonald's and walking up to the underachieving tard at the McCounter and forcing them to ask me what I would like.

Well, I'll have a cheeseburger with only cheese, which means you are going to be required to make a whole new one and not just give me one that is heated up already.

I will also have fries, with no salt.

Let me see, I think I will also take a Big Mac, no lettuce, and no sauce.

I would also like twelve individual small fries, half with salt, half without salt.

Then I pay $16 for all of it, which is pocket change to me but three hours of work for this poor fucker, then walk over to trash bin and throw it all away while still in sight.

I know they are watching. I know they are fuming.

Meanwhile I feel like the Lord of a small feudal village forcing his peasant servants to pay him everything they meagerly scrape out of the ground in taxes while I laugh like a raging maniac on my throne and their children starve.

I work at McRetards beacause I'm a McRetard hurrrr durrrrrrrrrr.

I'm going to kill people like you when the war kicks off

Yes I'll have one fish sandwich and a large drink and can you do that sandwich without cheese or sauce and can you add a hot and spicy mcchicken patty to it and also put mayo on it and also I want two of your little pies and can you blend those up into a mcflurry for me? Yeah a large. Thanks, bud. Also can I get a big mac but with the sauce on the side and no pickles - does that come with pickles? Hahah Sorry for the complicated order.
Whoops left my wallet in my car haha one second I'll be right back don't mind the line behind me thanks again little buddy

I'm sure you will do your very McBest.

Yes I'll have one fish sandwich and a large drink and can you do that sandwich without cheese or sauce and can you add a hot and spicy mcchicken patty to it and also put mayo on it and also I want two of your little pies and can you blend those up into a mcflurry for me? Yeah a large. Thanks, bud. Also can I get a big mac but with the sauce on the side and no pickles - does that come with pickles? Hahah Sorry for the complicated order.
Whoops left my wallet in my car haha one second I'll be right back don't mind the line behind me thanks again little buddy

>tfw you learned how to make McRibs at home

Kekd

Its 2017 you are hereby required to be an asshole to get anyone to do their job. Also,

>mcdonalds

You did good OP.

I don't actually work at mcdonalds, or at all actually because I don't have to. I just think it would be fun to end your life. probably for the same reasons you like to order food and throw it away, except on a a larger scale, and in this iteration, you become the mcdonalds food, and your life is tossed away with wanton disregard

Uh-oh, I McFucked up when I admitted I was a McRetard. I better try to McFix it.

Ummm, I'm not actually a McRetard, I was just McJoking.

McHurrrrrrrrrrr McDurrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Get me my fries bitch.

I'm not gonna try to pad my stats here on Sup Forums but lets just say I can easily buy your family

All you can do is get my fries bitch.

Now get your McAss back in the McKitchen where you work and serve up them McBurgers.

Thats why i love Sup Forums!!

The only reason you eat at mcdonalds is because it is addictive toxins coated in fat, salt and sugar all designed to give your brain a boost

Secondly, if you truly do any of the stuff yo ujust mentioned you (I am sceptical for obvious reasons) then you are wasting your own time, not the cahsier's. The cashier is getting paid to take whatever ridiculous order you can conjure out your ass. You however is wasting your free time "amusing yourself" and paying for your time. Yeah sure, $16 for maybe 10-15 minutes of happy fun times (because who doesn't just jack off with glee when they are standing in a line at mcdonalds ordering things) may not be much money for you, but you are still wasting time and money whilst the peasant you are mocking is earning money in that time.

There are better ways to enjoy life than ordering stuff at mcdonalds, is all I'm saying. I'm sure the rest of your time you deepthroat champagne bottles and jam saphire buttplugs up your ass but ordering stuff at mcdonalds is not a pasttime to be proud of son.

>I know they are watching. I know they are fuming.

They are not paying attention to you. They are serving the people you held up in the line behind you. The only people who are pissed are the same people who have had to wait for your reckless faggotry to abate

>Me, an intellectual

Mchurrrrrrrrr McDurrrrrrrrrrr.

tldr: Get me my fries bitch.

>be me
>notice how nobody in thread knows the coupon psychology
>feel special and superior

he's saying that it's a waste of time trying to goad McDonlads cahsiers when they are workign cos they don't really give a shit and that the only people you are really pissing off are the ones waiting behind you in the line

McHurrrr McDurrrrrr muh McJob has McMeaning McDurrrrrr.

Yes I will have fries with that, thank you for asking, and no salt.

in the UK that's no issue cos everything is made to order now. You pick up your food like a fucking Argos tho.
>not complaining. Always hot and works fast

"in the UK"

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah.

Shut the fuck up and go brush your teeth.

It's great here. We have these screens now where you can take all the shit you dont want off like red sauce in a brakfast wrap and know that the fucking kid on the counter didn't fuck it up
brushed my teeth last week thanks. I'm good till 2018

sorry my bad. I didn't realise that you suffered with autism. I'll leave you to it then

I can't see the suffering in the eyes of a screen. I fail to see how this is better than me abusing a pleb-caste poverty wage peon by making them think harder than they every have before by throwing them off of their hamster-in-a-wheel training they received when they McStarted their McCareer.

Mchurrrrrrrrrr here's your fries Sir, no salt McDurrrrrrrrrr.

>autism

M-m-m-muh c-c-c-c-car-eer h-h-haas Mc-m-mm-mm-mm-mmeaning. McDurrrrrrr.

wages in mcd's arent that bad here tbh
>It's actually harder to get a job there than BK or KFC
>got rejected from a mcds the same day I got hired as a stats analyst for a major mag distributor

>Admitting you even applied at McDonalds to begin with.

Like I said
>wages aren't bad
>got fired from my previous job
>needed money to pay bills

Anyone can get a job at McDonald's in the US. The qualification is that you have a pulse and breath.

You won't find a lower form of intelligence in all of the world than a standard US McDonald's employee.

It is literally below beggar as a profession.

I can respect this.

However, it likely had to do with you being overqualified for the position, which can get you rejected as quickly if not more quickly than being under qualified.

They know you are just going to walk the second you find something better, which you probably will, and which you obviously did.

This says nothing about McDonalds, and more about you.

Congrats on the better job not in the McTrenches.

Then why your unemployment so high?
>90% of uk live within 3 miles of mcds
>must be higher in the US

>Says the Burger King employee

Because we have what's known as niggers here.

>haha you tried to improve your life

Why do they care if someone buys 1000 burgers it's all profit right.

Muh McCareer has meaning McDurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ended up quitting the stats analyst job and going back to uni to get my masters while I still dont have a mortgage and shit
We have them but we don't let them work in our mcds. We just give them welfare

Getting a job at McDonalds improving your life.

LMFAO

Didn't know Victoria Justice let her little cuck boyfriend make fun of McDonalds.

Don't talk about muh Mcjob! They gives me thuh McMoney for muh McLabor McHurrrrr McDurrrrrrrrrr!

29 cent burgers are a loss leader. Keep in mind the McDouble was invented because McDonalds was losing money on $1 Double Cheeseburgers because two slices of cheese on the burger pushed the cost to over $1.

Has the McDonalds speech impediment received its well deserved place in medical lore?