Alright ya cunts! August 26th almost here. Do you think the event will be worth it...

Alright ya cunts! August 26th almost here. Do you think the event will be worth it? They've certainly piled on the entertainment factor with Mcgregor and his half black antics and mayweather pouring money and calling Connor a fag. But when push comes to shove how will this really turn out. You got mayweather, undefeated psycho but he's quite up there most boxers are long retired by his age. Then you got mcgregor who hasn't gone toe to toe with professional boxer and isn't even allowed to use his main "skills". This fight will likely be dragged out but if it's not staged I anticipate a swift knock out from one of them cause I can tell one of them will understimate the game since neither really respect each other's craft. Alrigh b/ let's hear your thoughts.

Conner all the way lad! Without a question mayweather is washed up and going down! What a fuckin dolt question!!

whoever can pay the judges the most

im sure the fight will sell like hotcakes. I don't think its worth it. i'd pay 5 to see it in a bar maybe? certainly not going to buy it at home. Personally i think it will be pretty boring Mcgregor has like 0.1% chance of winning but if that happens it will be amazing and hype as fuck. my bet is it goes to decision with Mayweather taking it.

I heard they both probably getting around 25 mil just for appearing the fight itself will make at least 500 mil

You're right about the price bro. I'll probably hit the bar too. I do know mcgregor can take a hit so if he can just wind that nigger he might take the gold.

You lost motherfuckinmind bra. Floyd is undefeated and will remain that way after kicking that Irish fuck back the way.

mayweather gets 100mil, mcgregor gets 75mil...just to show up.

Almost..? still a month

Its a boxing match you moron.

Is this future or past?

This fight will be a boring circlejerk that Mayweather will win by decision.

I wouldn't waste my time watching it, much less paying for it. If something unexpected happens, I can always watch the replay or video clips, which there will be plenty of. It's not like there's any benefit to seeing it happen live.

.1% wrong....Macgrggor will crush the old man. srsly.

Holy fuck. They work hard but how the fuck do these guys make so much from one damn fight?

I'm hoping for McGregor, because if he pulls it off it'll be free pints all night long. Literally no other reason.

>This fight will be a boring circlejerk that Mayweather will win by decision.

talkin out yer ass.....

there will be no decision. there will be a trip to the ICU for Mayweather

10th round, Mayweather wins on decision. If you believe any other result, you're either deluded or know nothing about either man.

Its horseshit, put boy floyd in the mma ring the fight would be over in 30 seconds. At least mccgregor has the balls to step in the boxing ring as only a boxer btw thats not fighting thats limited fighting (no slams elbows knees kicks chokes so on)

McGregor will get his ass kicked. Great Boxer vs Great MMA in an MMA fight has little chance, Great MMA vs Great Boxer, boxing, has no chance.

>Alright ya cunts! August 26th almost here
It's July 30th, you dumb faggot. If you think four weeks out is "almost here" when the presser was only two weeks ago, you need to seriously go fuck yourself.

Prepare for disappointment, jew puppet.

Fuckin' Mercian cunt your nigger is old and winded he looks like a dobber fuck. Conner will take his ass out.

If gen bring one little toe off the ground he'll lose his whole fortune pussy

This guy is correct

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather only takes fights he's able to rig. He wants to go out undefeated obviously. Taking a dive is too obvious in today's sports so win by decision is the next best thing

A month is only long to twelve year old dolly nobbers like you. Fuckin twat how bout you fuck yourself

>Why are watches at $ 0?

yeah if it was an mma fight, but its a boxing fight.

I think I don't care who wins as long as the nigger loses

Mcgregor a fuckin pussy

His stamina is way better than McGregor. He starts getting tired by round 2 if the fight makes it there. Floyd does 12 like it's nothing.

white guy wins.

hey i'm not a jew

>b-b-but a month is like a third of my summer vacation user!

>Conner will take his ass out.

If you're going to pretend to be a Mick fan, spell his name right.

If you actually think some scrawny Mick fuck that's out of his element is gonna win competing against a nigger that has dominated the sport. You are fucking retarded and deserve to be publicity executed for your stupidity.

Lulz

'CAUSE I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO BRING THEM, YOU DOSS CUNT!

relax first. second, mcgregggor can handle some serious shock loading compared to the nigglet mayweather. mcgregger is also just a bigger mass of meat & bone. With youth on his side too. youth is an enigmatic force in combat. you cant quantify it but being 15 years younger is a HUGE advantage. mayweathers hiys will be like puffy marshmellow clouds to macgreggor

>15 years younger is a HUGE advantage
False. I would definitely be able to beat up someone 15 years younger than me.

How old are ya 20? I assume he meant 15 years compared to a 40 yr old. Fucking troll.

beating up a sperm isn't an accomplishment

Floyd is old an getting Merced tell me one reason how that RETIRED has one chance? Can't? Didn't think so

My thoughts are that everyone who watches half naked men fighting, grappling & getting sweaty, are closet homos. Jus watch some fucking gay bdsm or some shit you fucking fags!

>since neither really respect each other's craft
How did you came up with that?

I call 9:1 for Mayweather. Sure Conor has a chance but only a small one. Wouldn't bet any money on neither tbh

Don't get mad when maywhether drop the bomb on dat pussy

You're the one thinking that way twat so ever think you may be the fag?? Fukk you doss fuckin cunt.

I prefer watching naked women wrestle than blokes in their fucking underwear, prancing about like gym fairies, fag

> may weather can't win so I'll just call the whole mma thing gay so it's not a legit loss

Lulz

But MMA is gay bruv, I mean look at it for fuck sake

Mayweather is going to win. The way everything is set up to his favor it's nearly impossible for him to lose this fight.

just football and wrestling...men in tight clothes jumping all over each other is pretty fucking queer

Take a break from the crack and see the light

Only fighting practice nog has had is wife for past five years

Because they'll be retarded by the time they're 45 from repeated blows to the head. Not a great trade-off in my opinion

Why is it that men that were always te last pick for a team call any exercise homosexual
#winning

I don't need my brains too have groupies suck me off and spend money all day that's a great trade !

I dare you to say that to Floyd face. That what I thought.

The autism is strong in this one!

>I anticipate a swift knockout

It's like you've never watched Floyd fight...

undefeated five time world champion who just happens to be one of the best pound for pound boxers the world has ever seen against a gypsie brawler whos been choked out to submission in hes own discipline? mmmmmm

yeh tough to call..its a fuckin clown show anyways,mcgregor has proved he dont care about stats, its just money..he would probably suck a donkey off if someone payed him 7 figures for it.

Can he really not read?

yaknow hes irish bro? or you put that scots flag up so everyone knows your a cunt?

If MMA was about fighting TO THE DEATH, then I might give a fuck about all this bullshit you gays are spewing

Got a problem with the scots ya fuck?

>At least mccgregor has the balls to step in the boxing ring as only a boxer

no one asked him to, mayweather had retired ffs, hes only fighting this gypo because macgregor wants a payday, not like floyd needs the cash is it? macgregor win or lose wins.."oh well yaknow macgregor got beat but boxing aint hes sport" blah blah its a payday noting more.

Yeah, Flloyd can't read. When his former friend 50 Cent got mad at him, he offered to pay $750,000 to charity if Flloyd would read one page of a Harry Potter book on a late night talk show.

this has always made me wonder, if your undefeated then your shit hot at your sport, macgreor has "legend" status and hes been choked out evidently submitting (atleast theres a sense of pride gettin knocked out well, than having to say oh no please stop!) i dont get how hes so great?? didnt floyd beat everyone inhes class, their was actually no one left to fight..undefeated..now thats legendary

You're lousy tippers.

yeah your full of herion and bullshit

Let's talk about that

Sod off youll never see that shite in my veins

I know this doesn't really appeal to the usual boxing crowd, but I for one would have totally appreciated it if one of these two guys had acted remotely mature and sportsmanlike about the whole thing. I mean it's a boxing match, after all, and boxing is a sport. As it is, they both just seem like complete douchebags and I really don't care. Anyone else, or am I alone here?

Hey man I'm black from the belly button down ain't no drama here.

no you got it spot on, its a money maker nothing else

...the methadone working then?

Their riding in the same plane to the events it's just a show

The pre-fight smack-talking is the only real fighting you'll ever see these two do, so you better enjoy it now.

The only way its worth it is if Mayweather take a dive.

it's a gimmick fight and will end as gimmick fights always do. I think it's too bad because it is distracting from the real fight worth your money.

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot." - Mark Twain

Do I think McGregor will win .... no. Do I want him to ... yes. The problem is, when confined ro the limited ruleset of boxing Mayweather becomes the/one of the best defenaive fighters of all time. Mayweather will be more aggressive though due to his rightful lack of respect for Connors skills in the ring. Prehaps something comes of this due to Conners unpredictability, passion and ability to take a hit. However the two most likley scenarios are devision for Mayweather, or he knocks connor out like in his younger days.

Alas, I shall root for you Connor, you beatiful fooking arrogant irish prick.

It would be nice to see the return of sportsmanship, if even for a few fights, but it's become this whole thing now. The build up, the tension, get the punters in a frenzy so they'll be more likely to spend cash seeing an epic grudge match instead of two athletes seeing who's the better fighter. Such is the way the game is played.

good on you user! somebody on Sup Forums who knows what he's talking about.

Are any of them..?

Ever since Tyson got old we've gotten 80-120 pound little fucks and bullshit like the UFC which has to resort to "A WWE wrestler is fighting, BUY THE FUCKING PPV!! WE NEED MONEY!!"