Whos excited for Rick and Morty Tonight

Whos excited for Rick and Morty Tonight

i think you meant to say GoT

Meee i am so fucking exited!!

Me me me me me me

Fuck off

shit show for reddit teens

iam excited for my schnitzel. wiener no tunke.

>im upset that god isn't real so I blame others for my childish beliefs
you sure got him

>I subjugate with a cartoon TV show to feel intellectually superior with edgy Nihilist beliefs because I want everyone to know that I think God isn't real and burp jokes are hysterical
Fuck off underage and >>>/reddit/

steak = america
hammer = trump

florida is missing though for some reason

Bro you don't even know. Combine that with the fact that it's my birthday and I've got liters of beer... gonna be lit!

At least he's not 30 and a virgin like yourself mate

the word subjugate is used improperly in your sentence, it seems you're bad at critical thinking and english

moi

at least he's not a nigger like yourself.
checkm8

way to party like a preschooler,
beer and cartoons.
XD go fucking kill yourself, you dont need to procreate

were you drinking beer as a preschooler? that explains a lot about why you are like you are now

>Whos excited
I will become inebriated

theres no need to project your childhood on to mine mate, i dont drink. clearly you do

That is the shittiest attempt at a negative comment I have every seen, heard, or witnessed.
Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having even been in this thread because of it.
I award you no point, not even for effort, and may God have mercy on you pathetic soul.

you have usurped him. kysplz

i like this user

>lit
while he is of age, he is still of newfaggotry

Don't worry champ soon you will be older enough to drink; and never let those kids who don't invite you to the cool kid party get you down

rick and morty IS newfaggotry

The more hype that's poured into it the less excited I am.

XD ive been drinking (legally and illegally) for the last 8 years

if it was illegal for you to drink in the last 8 years at some point then you're still a kid

hey it's another newfag thread

Is this episode 2 of season 3?

its episode shit of season garbage

I'm cheap as fuck, but I binged the first two seasons last week and now I wan more. where can I stream this shit tonight? Thanks.

Got em

play in traffic with your eyes closed, youll get the ending soon enough

can't argue with that logic, you win

>preeschooler
>beer

What kind of fucked backward country did you grow up in? lmfao

it's fucking stpuidd

just matching your logic, nigger.

>dood nihilism xd
Dont come here until the end of highschool

what is it like having down syndrome? is every day a challenge or do you just kind of learn to accept it after awhile?

make this look angeryer

it's kind of like diverting a topic away from the original intent to assault ones character in a feeble attempt to save face. you know what i mean, nigger?

Ha ha ha ha

I saw an episode of this show and it was pretentious to be honest, I didn't like it.

Rick and morty fans a the worst. This is the new MLP

Dude why do you project so hard? Nobody but you gets off on watching cartoons to feel superior. It's a show that makes my friends and I laugh and enjoy ourselves. You might not know anything about that

>28
>kid
God you're pathetic

>Twin Peaks
>The 90's
>GoT