Is this enough weed to make 1 firecracker? How baked will it get me?

Is this enough weed to make 1 firecracker? How baked will it get me?

dont make fucking firecrackers
smoke that shit

The fuck is a firecracker?

Just pack that shit and smoke it you retard. Ghost your hits and you'll be blazed.

basically 2 biscuits with nutella and weed in between microwaved for a minute or so

That sounds absolutely retarded and disgusting.

1 gram= 100mg thc=10 10mg doses of edibles

Who the fuck microwaves their weed? Bake it in the oven

Nutella or peanut butter. Also not microwaved... It's cooked in the oven for 25 min. The microwave works for some and not others.

Basically 2 Graham crackers wiped with peanut butter. The weed is sprinkled on top, and then out in oven.

How many grams does it look like I have?

First off idk how much that is because there is no size reference.

You need a solid .5-1g (that's my dosage)

- enclose the weed in tinfoil and place in oven for 15 minutes (make sure there are no holes or openings exposing the weed)
- then spread into peanut butter or other fatty spreads.
- let sit until cool

>for the love of god don't microwave it.

Will it stink up my kitchen if I make firecrackers in the oven? I'm planning to make this discreetly and my fan dosnt know I do weed.

You idiot, just put a glass screen in your bowl and smoke it up.

I heard edibles gets you stoned longer and harder. That's what I want. Smoking wastes too much weed.

1g = 1000 mg

Yes it will, but it will smell toasty and nice

Refer to
Also is tin foil mandatory? What happens if I don't use it? Is it the same as aluminum foil?

So basically... Potent as fuck.

>thisguyknowswhatsup

The heat will cause the THC and other cannabinoids to vaporize, if you allow it to escape, it's a waste of time and money.

Tin foil because it won't melt, doesn't allow air passage through the foil, its maluable.

Just use tin foil.

First edible I ever ate was 1g and it fucked me up beyond understanding.

>10/10 would do again

who the fuck microwaves weed full stop?? pipe that shit faggot!!

>/thread

OP trust me, just smoke it. Been where you're at now with that much weed, but you definitely don't have enough. Next weed purchase save a gram just for edibles

You heard right. It's because when you smoke the delta-9-THC goes from your lungs into your bloodstream and straight to your brain. When you eat it, the delta-9-THC goes from your stomach to your liver, which metabolises it into 11-Hydroxy-THC which is longer acting and more trippy.

To be honest, I actually second that.

The best highs are both smoking and edibles combined.

Yes absolutely. Follow the tutorial on youtube that vice put out a while ago. Its good. You will be ripped for hours.

>Why are watches at $ 0?

This is a clever form of advertising.

Interesting mate, thanks

suck my dick you homosexual

>using weed for edibles
You want brown hash for that shit dude. Make some THC butter and bake yourself one of those easy chocolate brownie things.

why are you a shit eating faggot?
>theworldmayneverknow

Do you have a shitty plastic bong or some lame ass crack pipe?

Ya it smells but it smells good. Like roasted nuts or some shit. The weed should be brownish when its done. The vice tutorial on youtube dude watch it and do it that way and u will be glad u did. You have to have it a certain temp so u decarb the thc molecule but not destroy it so do a little research first

You sir just suck at edibles. 1 gram is fine for 1 dosage fire cracker that WILL get him ripped.

and what he has there is definitely not a gram

Are there eany alternatives to the crackers? I don't have crackers... What else can I use? Bread? But it will burn in oven

X*D yes, the bread will burn in the oven at 250 degrees

Even if it's 0.5 gram. Still enough.

tin foil and aluminum possesses the same properties

Holy fuck user have you smoked weed before? Put that back in your brothers drawer before he beats your milquetoast ass. If you're worried about wasting weed then make a gravity bong FFS. Amateur hour here.

>back tracking
lol

Don't do this

Weigh it

You'll get about 100mg thc out of 1 gram is what I'm trying to say. Sorry for confusion.

Yup edibles is the way to go. I get stoned for 6 hours on a single 10mg dose

do a gram per person.

thats a fuckton

Yes. Stinks. 20-30 minutes 250°

Roll that blunt and smoke it

So how does it stink? Does it smell like weed at all... Or just burned peanut butter? This is important... Don't want my parents knowing I'm cooking weed on a Sunday when I should be at church praising Jesus.

You'll get about 100 mg of thc out of 1 gram

Dont worry baking weed doesnt smell like baking weed at all

Yup straight weed. Just cook it separately then add it to your fatty based oil. If everyone is in church open the windows and get some room spray or burn some toast lol

KEK

Fatty based oil?
Fat=oil
Based??

Dont listen to this person, you need to sautee the herb in oil

>fatty based oil
lol

also, if this kid is serious, he has smoked himself retarded. if you cook fucking weed in your house, even a tiny amount, everyone is goign to smell it a day later

>Ghost your hits

im sitting here getting high as fuck laughing at these teenagers on Sup Forums