My boyfriend is a controlling, possessive dick who just told me I dress too slutty. He's going to love this...

My boyfriend is a controlling, possessive dick who just told me I dress too slutty. He's going to love this. Roll trips and I'll show you all my boobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rz3hF-9yx0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 280 lonely, gullible teenage boys spend the next hour screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME
>srsly you horny fucking retards, every fucking time

I'm into dudes so I don't care for seeing tits but you need a timestamp.

check em bitch

did he also say you're fat, sweaty and ugly? because you are

Trips is too hard. How about dubs?

Yah gonna need a timestamp on this one.

too much effort for just boobs, make it dubs and trips for pussy

>IM DOIN IT MOM!
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL!

get 555

lowqualitybait.jpg

I'm down to see some tits. Rollin'

sage goes in all fields

Gonna have to wait now

Re

Damn, one off.

Lmao

here we go, roll.

Checked

Lol

I swear this place gets stupider by the hour.

Cock balls dick suck cunt

roll

rolling

Get

Tits with timestamp for deez trips

no timestamp, no tits. tell me why we are listening to her?

We get it faggot, are you in like every thread? This is at least the third thread I've seen you in

>her

You actually believe you're talking to the girl in the picture, don't you. Holy fucking christ you spergs.

Hahaha oh yeah, totally. Look at me, I'm completely obese

sage

timestamp

youtu.be/Rz3hF-9yx0Y

How to get trips

>Why are watches at $ 0?

I did it wrong

youtu.be/Rz3hF-9yx0Y

Fake n gay

those heels dont hide anything you whore. we can still tell your fat

summer is long this year

>IM PUTTIN THE BITCH IN HER PLACE MOM!

Roll biatch

roll

Roll

L

K

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll

rollin'

roll

Lmao! You seem to be the only one who thinks I'm fat. I'm a runner, so I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Thanks for your concern though. Pathetic little virgin

your bf is right and you shouldn't do things to spite him
you should either love him or leave him
there is no middle ground and small shitty things you do matter no matter how innocent they may seem.
Also
>fuck his best friend
>that'll show him

All of them?

>I'm a runner
prove it whore

uk travelodge slut

Check em

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

2-e-z

Moll

where is OP from?

Tits plz

Check em
Quads for pussy?

Uh, WINRAR

Roll

Winrar. Whip em out please.

QUADSSS

check em

you have no tits op

Deliver Op

What's triple dubs get us?

Nice bait faggot

>trip dubs
>quads
>trip dubs
>in a row...WTF?

Lmao! How am I supposed to prove I'm a runner?

nothing, that is just a dubs you faggot

pretty sexy legs

WINRAR

After seeing the variety I think it's safe to say OP is literally just posting a bunch of pictures from one girls social media to give the illusion that it's real.

Lay off the gym you fridge

post pics of you in an actual race. if you are a runner then that should be easy

Irony for days.
>dresses too slutty
>revolts by becoming slut on interwebs

Way to prove him wrong. You dumb slut

Bot or no bot, WINRAR

EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME EVERY FUCKING TIME

But you Einsteins stay here for the next 45 minutes and keep screaming for "her" to deliver.

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDS

tits or gtfo

deliver

>2 trip dubs
>1 quad
Pussy and tits OP, dont be a Fag like the rest of the OPs on Sup Forums

KEEP WAITING SON

Here, pathetic little virgin. Enjoy. Now if everyone tells this dickhead to fuck off, I'll post my boobs:

Yeah fat used to be super fat but making progress

oh fuck off, you'd said youd deliver if trips, stop making up extra rules and whip em out.

Tits or GTFO we all know the rules.

fuck off faggot