Nothing of true value was lost

>Mediocre vocalist
>Mediocre band
>Album quality dropped after Hybrid Theory
>Was irrelevant for more than a decade in the realm of mainstream music
>Has done nothing truly notable in the realm of music
>The blandest frontman.
>Sold out at the last minute and made even crappier music

The only people you should feel sorry for in this situation is his kids and wife who are now fatherless. He also went out a coward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIcx1fCsHXg
youtube.com/watch?v=LrkF-vxOnk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much edge

Jesus Christ you're a fucking waste. Let their fans mourn, for fuck's sake.

OP you will never be part of something as great as HT

damnit OP why couldn't have you died instead of Chester?

when you die like the dog you are, no one will remember or mourn you

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

i unironically agree with everything in this post
really wish all these crossboarders would fuck off soon

>Mediocre vocalist

Come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=yIcx1fCsHXg

>Album quality dropped after Hybrid Theory
>implying that A Thousand Suns wasn't their best
You could at least try to have a little taste.

meteora was good though.

this

nobody will give a shit about this nigger

good riddance bitch

Literally edgier than Linkin Park's music

Their fans can suck a fucking dick.
Him killing himself is a favor to his fans, now they don't have to listen to anymore of his shitty fucking music.

also true. even people like myself who kind of left LP at the wayside after the teen angst faded still remember hybrid theory and meteora fondly. who will mourn an edgy cockmaster like Op?

But but but their music cured my friend's cancer and my cousin who was sexually abused as a child started listening to their music again and got their virginity back.

might be edgy, but there's nothing false there
no one cares about op

>Being edgy on the internet is cool because i'm anonymous so nobody can find me and rip on me

>Sold out last minute

Why are people saying Linkin Park "sold out"?
They've literally ALWAYS made the most popular genre of music at that time, always shifting sound.
They made nu/rap-metal when RATM and Limp Bizkit was the biggest shit ever, moved onto a softer alternative sound, then moved onto electropop.
They can't "sell out" when they were never original.

>implying I don't call people who listen to Linkin Park faggots to their face

There's nothing edgier than OP's post.
I don't even like Linkin Park, but I wouldn't make a thread shitting on them and Chester the day he died, that itself is infinitely edgier than anything Linkin Park have ever made.

That's mean wtf.

this is so pathetic lmao
what a simple little shit

You know thirteen year olds aren't allowed on this site, you better leave.

Record yourself going up to a kid and call him a faggot for liking LP, right now.

>calling linkin park fans faggots is totally what mature men do
kek

This

Yet he still contributed more to the world of music than you ever will, faggot.

What have you amounted to? Let's hear your great accomplished. This guy will be remembered by millions, yet nobody will give a fuck when you die.

>Mediocre voca-

Oh, this is bait. Carry on.

he didn't say he was mature, he just called you young

>Yet he still contributed more to the world of music than you ever will
how is making mediocre to bad numetal albums with godawful lyrics and terrible rap verses along with bad riffs and beats contributing to music in any substantial way.

Everything you said is wrong

I give you a 10/10 score

You wrote the OP and think you can call anyone edgy?

HAHAHA imagine being this fucking autistic!
Look, we get it, Linkin Park sucks. I'm sure the majority of the people on this board would agree, or if they wouldn't then they probably will in a few weeks once the hysteria about this ordeal dies down. But you make an ass out of yourself when you act this way. From my own experience, I've noticed people only act this obnoxious about "bad music" when they only got into "good music" like a week ago. People who actually care about music and are knowledgeable about music don't feel the need to bitch about shitty music, especially immediately following the death of said "shitty musician". This is just petty and immature. Grow the fuck up. We all know that Linkin Park isn't good. Bitching about them achieves absolutely nothing and just makes you look like an autist.

same

it's clear you haven't actually listened to the lyrics.

try harder/10

What have you contributed to the world of music?

they're not that deep if you're older than 15 and have read a book

God this site is cancer.

>What have you contributed to the world of music?
contributing nothing to the music world is better than contributing something obscenely bad. Also this has no relevance to how good the music is

Just finding about this now? I knew this site was cancer the first time I checked out Sup Forums 10 years ago

>all the edgy teenagers off from summe school come out of the woodwork after celeb dies

they should really enforce this 18+ rule somehow

So you've contributed absolutely nothing and won't be remembered at all. Okay good.

Oh my god xD and you still visit here? :^)

The intensity of this kind of reaction is so absurd that it's funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrkF-vxOnk0

FUCK YEAH bRAZIL

You do Metal exceptional.

why would i care about being not petty or immature on a website made by a 15 year old? Clearly i would not talk about linkin park if it wasn't brought up every fucking thread since he died you idiot but clearly thats not the case so either join the discussion or leave

He tried to save his name by going full Kurt Cobain, but it won't work, he will be forgotten and the same will happen to Chris Cornell

Moot moved onto bigger and better things meanwhile you're stuck here being an edgelord for the rest of your "adult" life.

You'll be 50 and still be here bitter and alone.

>never be edgy
>always watch what you say
>saying you opinions in a crass/vulgar/disrespectful way is a definitive of your character
>i know everything about you from 2 posts on a anime forum
Moot works as a slave for Google and im here talking to a giant faggot with a stick up his ass, either leave or keep replying. i dont care

You're still thinking about moot who sold this site full of edgelords like you with no sense of direction in life.

And then you turn around and say Linkin Park is for edgelords WHILE being the biggest edgelord on earth. Double digit IQ on the real.

Wait. People actually like Linkin Park?

People actually like anime?

>And then you turn around and say Linkin Park is for edgelords
tell me where i said that

Bet your faggot ass they do

all these "fans" come out after the main guy passes, same thing happened with mobb deep/prince/negativlands/mount erie. They're posers

"People" actually like anime?

I'm having a REAL hard time knowing if you guys are being ironic or not

>I'm having a hard time figuring out why everyone isn't an edgy loser like me

How are those Sup Forums gore threads btw?

Like all those Bowie basic bitches

i mean we had TONS of threads on bowie though, even before he died i wouldn't count him

>Get told your band is edgy teen angst pandering numetal trash
>Nu uh you're being edgy for not liking this band
Literally kys retard, that's as close you're gonna get to your idol

>This edgelord still sperging out
Yikes take your meds today?

Calm down Shadow.

I'll let you in a secret. All musicians are useless. They're only musicians because they couldn't do any real work. They couldn't labor, couldn't put heat to metal, nail to wood, chisel to stone. Musicians regardless of how successful they are just as capable as your average HIV positive, drug taking welfare poster child.

Your personal favourite musician has no more benefit than Chester.

You know try hard edgelords that make posts like OP's are mad they'll never contribute to something they have an interest in.
Envy is not only ugly, but pathetic.

I bet you thought you were being so profound with this post but at the end of it you just come out looking like an idiot.

I dare you to say this post verbatim at any sort of gathering and see how people react to your stupidity.

modern music has done nothing for society except make jews money

This OP fucking knows.

Bringing back Sup Forums was the biggest mistake Moot ever made

And you sound like you've never worked for anything in your life. Also people wouldn't do anything to me, they'd hear me and then go home and post about it on Sup Forums on a circlejerk board like this.

What meaningful thing have you done in your life?
The fact that the world puts more value in a random song playing on pop radio right now rather than your existence must mean something.

Some of you just have lack of empathy which isn't a good thing. Having feels is a good godly feeling. The sorrow. The sadness. Do not mock the death. This is time for feels.

>but at the end of it

HIV positive, drug taking welfare poster child detected

Sums up Sup Forums justly

You wouldn't be able to say this to a group of people cause deep down you know what you said is BEYOND retarded. This is the only audience that is sadly privy to your retardation.

Projecting your own insecurities onto me won't make them go away.

why are you guys calling OP edgy if everything he said is pretty close to the truth?

>I dare you to say this
>Tee-hee you would never do it

C'mon lad, stop sending me mixed signals. Anything confusing about your own existence?

Sup Forumsanon is actually baiting these fags now

I think your existence is pretty confusing cause you think: "They couldn't labor, couldn't put heat to metal, nail to wood, chisel to stone." this was a profound thing to say

This sounds like something TheAmazingAtheist would say lmao

Came here(to this board) just to say this. Glad that Sup Forums agrees with me.

Wait, Daniel, is that you?

Funny, Daniel was my catfishing name

Ah. I know a dude online named Daniel who uses that pic a lot.
Unless of course it is you and you're just catfishing me.

stop this immediately

Stop what immediately?

Stop what

Meteora was their peak.

one person, TWO computering devices

>introduced to Linkin park via an AMV about Haku from Naruto 12 years ago

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. Its nostalgic, but there's no denying he's meme tier. I wanted to feel bad, but he left his wife and kids and that's the most fucked up part. And knowing he did something like that makes me want to laugh a him.

Why would someone samefag with 2 computers?

way to run something slightly funny immediately into the ground

In my defense, I didn't update before posting

As a parent I have to say he's a real piece of shit.

When you have kids your life stops being about you...it becomes about your kids.

He left kids behind because he was a fuck up. Times like this I envy Christians...at least they can believe he's burning in Hell for his self centered actions.

I miss Warcraftmovies too

who cares he left them with tons of money

I kind of agree. Chester had a hard life.

Reddit is here now. Be at rest son of Sup Forums.

The Hunting Party is shit
Which bands style are they emulating?

All true. Fuck this idiot.