How will The World end?

How will The World end?

right now the smart money is on nuclear holocaust

most likely something that is unexpected and unstoppable. shit like global warming is a joke seeing we have decades to find a way around it when that time comes.

im more worried about shit from space. our solar system could be swallowed in a HVC (high velocity clouds) and who knows what would happen to Earth.

most likely some greedy bastard hitting the nucleair button because fuck everything. humans are shit.

Either by fire or by water or both

We run on the same track the sun does. Once the sun enters its red giant phase that is.

Your world will end when you die. We are NPCs.

so much population
so much ugly population
so much nigger population
so many dicks and dickhead

God , depopulation is what is required of ugly/males/niggers to make this world a better p[lace

Nigga, that's billions of years from now. We'll be long gone before that happens.

This world is a lie , deep down you know it , but since you got used to this pity dimension you live the lies you call your life and your world.

God damn bro. So close.

Concentration camps for nuclear power plants?

A gamma ray burst would be fun

I'm worried that the world will end by shitty syntax.

The plot of ''truth'' gets even better over time , it hits you when you least expect it.
Once in a lifetime you are given a chance to pursue the truth or accept this false world.

watch the music video Alien, by Katy Perry... It is obvious that race mixing will be the cause of our destruction

She had a hot tail

"The apocalypse is not something which is coming. The apocalypse has arrived in major portions of the planet and it's only because we live within a bubble of incredible privilege and social insulation that we still have the luxury of anticipating the apocalypse. If you go to Bosnia or Somalia or Peru or much of the third-world then it appears that the apocalypse has already arrived."
- terence mckenna

That's a definite possibility. Hopefully a direct hit though, and make it relatively quick.

Infertility. 50% lower sperm ejaculate and untreatable clap. The average joe is being removed.

> said a privileged white boy with zero knowledge of history

Something from space will likely take us out eventually. Be it this, a comet, a phase transition, a rogue planet, or any number of things.

That's why we need to get out there. We're self-replicating, continuously evolving machines. Our only real vulnerability is we've decided to stay at the bottom of a single gravity well.

not with a bang, but a whimper.

In about 5 or 6 billion years, the sun will begin to enter its white dwarf stage. Right now it works by fusing atomic particles which gives off a massive amount of heat and light and will become less dense. As the sun begins to die, it'll swell up and eventually become less and less dense until it collapses on itself, forming the white dwarf. Earth will then be sucked in along with all of the other planets in the solar system and they will be consumed by our star.

he's a dead privileged white boy. also an ethnobotanist who said the world was going to end in 2012. he took lots of hallucinogens, so you're supposed to be on his side.

you don't know who Terence McKenna was, do you?

technically, the universe is almost never-ending
neither the Earth can be destroyed by men
what kind of 'end' are we talking about then?

bear in mind that a couple of months ago a huge asteroid passed close to the earth (just further than the distance to the moon) and NASA didn't even know until two days beforehand

in a blaze of glory

It's the privileged white boy with no grasp of history that was relevant, so I stopped there.
> aeon flux sucked

But, where to go? There's more to explore than we could ever possibly see. Our rockets are a joke though, so even a Mars mission would be a year long ride each way. The real challenge would be getting astronauts there before they all killed each other.

World ended with Third Reich losing II WW..

But that's wrong. There will be a Fourth Reich.

Aeon Flux yay

Exactly. With all the shit flying around space, it's simply not possible to be able to track all of it. Eventually, one of these things will be headed straight for us, and we might just have time to look up and say, "Hey, what's th. . ."

Shut the mass production of cheap food down.

I'm sure in the "intensely personal you don't get it transgender coming out" interpretation of The Matrix, this scene represents the bros smashing their dicks once and for all and becoming female to match their feelings.

I highly doubt that it will and if it does it is almost impossible to overthrow the glory of the the former Reich, they wre the true Ubermensch they had technology , scientists , spirit that this world had never seen before and it all ended because retarded and easily manipulated countries like England and America (Stalin would lose to Reich eventually if they didnt send their forces to fight on fuck8ng ebola and aids country).

Nah, it wouldn't be hard to track all the significant NEOs. But we'd have to systematically map them, not the random I was looking for something else and just happened to spot it approach. There would still be a risk of something sneaking in from outside the usual orbits, but the odds of that are much lower.

That's why my money is on a rogue planet. There's countless numbers of them randomly floating through the galaxy on unpredictable paths. We'd never see it coming.

the Apocalypse is a spook of ancient Jewish peasants
notice how many other cultures didn't even have the notion of the world's end

When the US decides it should end.

Our nukes weren't lies like Russia's.

But space is big. And between stars, it's so empty. I think a rogue planet is a pretty minor threat.

But even if we map the NEOs and the asteroids, there's still the Kupier Belt stuff, and the Oort cloud. Something on a highly elliptical orbit could cause trouble, or something with a significant mass (there's still a decent chance there's another gas giant out there) could destabilize orbits and throw something our way. Those are much less likely than a NEO, but still vastly more probable than a planet that was ejected from an alien solar system.

Pussys why wait for it ??
Do it today, its free-KILL YOURSELF !!

You cannot destroy something that doesnt not exist

>we have decades to find a way around it
we don't. even if we stopped using oil right now there would be bad consequences nevertheless. blame rockefeller and jews (USA)

US nukes are worth shit , stupid goy , Jews rule your ass.
Now go back there and eat some burgers.

>Belt
This.

>This world is a lie

Islam

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWNNNNNN

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

The physical Earth or humans?

with a sigh.

>How will The World end?
With that faggot banana meme.

probably a meteor strike

That was just a kid jacking off after 2 weeks no fap

It never ends friend. Life finds a way...

That's when I started hating Jeff Goldblum