We should make niggers slaves again. Thoughts?

We should make niggers slaves again. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

doc.state.nc.us/dop/HOURS24.htm
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1469962002002002627
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but only some

found the nigger

Having 'worked' with niggers (they don't work), I wouldn't buy a nigger slave, since it would be more trouble than its worth.

We should just kill the niggers.

Kill yourself you angry chromosome challenged moron

So many are already slaves to the government. They get handouts that keep them from improving themselves, thus requiring more handouts, keeping themselves in a perpetual cycle of niggerdom.

Fuck that shit. I'd rather have them sent back to fucking Africa. Let them be kings over there

This. I'd expend more energy tracking and punishing them than I'd get back in work.

>We should just kill the niggers.
This.

We don't even have to extirpate them via concentration camps a la Hitler. All we really have to do is sterilize young, fertile blacks starting around fourth grade (since blacks will start having sex at a very young age).

After a few generations, voila, no more negroes.

I will never understand why the South actually freed their slaves after the civil war instead of just killing them.

The improvements to society would have been tremendous.

Kill the niggers enslave the spicks.

This.

My thoughts are that this is an incredibly edgy thread.

Nice LARPing guys

I like the cut of your jib, sir.

O shit it's spykids

>live action roleplaying
>live action
>LIVE
>ACTION

I would hope scientist are working on a virus that only kills niggers. Something like sickle cell but kills within days.

Only draw back is all the prison guards who would be out of work

we already do. Have you not heard of the private prison industry?

Shit, you're right, it would have to involve getting out the basement to larp

I've been advocating for this for a while. If fossil fuels are facing depletion we should go back to field niggers instead of wasteful combines. I'd much rather see niggers in the fields than have to have one carry me to work.

Not slaves they get like a quarter an hour to work.

Fucking this, man. The use of this term has gotten entirely out of hand in the past few months.

people LITERALLY misuse words unironically.

>(they don't work),
You seem to forget that we've made this work before.

Agree

My sides!

>old meme
>my sides
Pick one

The problem with "let's kill/deport all the niggers" is that another lower class would just take their position in society.

There will always be a lowest class in society and if you somehow manage to wipe it out through extermiantion, sterilisation and/deportations then viola, the class above the lowest class is now considered the undesireable

Imagine having a multi-tier cake and then slicing off the lowest tier. The cake doesn't suddenly magically hover above an empty space, but rather it is simply now resting on another layer.

>but niggers

ah. If you are going with the whole "whites are genetically superior than niggers" then I have some bad news for you. Even if it were true that niggers are inherently lazy dirty good for nothings (it's not) then another group of people would still have to fill their place in society; I.e that of the absolute worst. The same as the Irish in 19th century britain or muslims in modern germany, there also needs to be a class of peopel who are the absolute worst. And even if we eliminate that group of people, we will simply find a new group of people to ostrazise, because it serves a massively important role in our society.

By attributing everything that is wrong with our lives with poor dirty, stinky, violent, good for nothing niggers and spics and muslims and hicks and gypsies and pakis and arabs and turks and vermin and filth, we will never unite and cause a threat to the elites ruling the country.

And maybe thats a good thing. The rulign elites saw the violent and bloody revolutions of yesteryear and decided that they do not want that to happen to them. So we live in worlds where we have access to cheap food to make us docile and cheap entertainment to keep us occupied.

A fat and happy little worker shouting at all the niggers on the TV is never going to rise up and try to overthrow the status quo.

Yeah niggers are scum but kill all niggers and we will just invent new scum

Will this drive racists to full communism to remove niggers and have no one take their place because of economic equality?

I like this

Eh? Are you saying a prison inmate works for 15 minutes each day in a private american prison?

Are you somewhat retarded or just a little bit naive?

doc.state.nc.us/dop/HOURS24.htm

Bruh.

>882.png (235 KB, 890x317)
Ummm...Niggers are not a problem because they are poor. Niggers do not know how to behave in society. Niggers also want hand outs, and feel entitled.

1 free plane ride to Africa is fine with me, I do not even care if they even stop the plane to let them out. That would be a good use for my tax money

eeeermm yeah sorry my bad. I reread that and realized the mistake I made

>good for nothing niggers and spics and muslims and hicks and gypsies and pakis and arabs and turks and vermin and filth

jew detected

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid

>Ummm...Niggers are not a problem because they are poor.

I would disagree. I would rather live next door to a rich person than a poor person. The rich person is highly unklikely to break into my house to steal my tv and sell it for drugs. The rich person is highly unlikely to start a riot because his friend just got shot by a police officer. The rich person's friend would probably not get shot by a police officer in the first place.

>Niggers do not know how to behave in society.

Neither do I but I am rich and so it doesn't bother people that I buy drugs, fap to captain planet and shoot squirrels with my shotgun. Had I been poor (and black) I would be considered a nigger. Because I am white and well off I am considered an excentric recluse and therefore society does not mind me.

>Niggers also want hand outs, and feel entitled.

I want hand outs and feel entitled. A lot of people want hand outs and feel entitled. I got pissed the other day because the shitstain barman refused to serve me for 10 minutes. I am a good looking white man, I should recieve preferential service to the other filthy peasants drinking there. Unfortuantely I am not good at soical interactions so instead I had to stand and wait in line like some sort of commoner. It was highly upsetting. And yeah, it's a stupid point but I had to pay for the beer, even though I would have preferred to get it free.

But fortunately I am not a poor black man so noone thinks that I am a nigger just because I want stuff for free. If anything, it just makes me human. I think. I have heard some people want to work for their shit and that's cool. Perosnally I prefer being lazy but I can do that without judgement because, and I feel that I cannot stress this enough, I am white and i have a decent amount of money.

>1 free plane ride to Africa is fine with me... That would be a good use for my tax money

Sure. But we would just find a new class of scum to look down on. Probably the spics.

1/2
>If you are going with the whole "whites are genetically superior than niggers" then I have some bad news for you. Even if it were true that niggers are inherently lazy dirty good for nothings (it's not)
It is true. Nobel prize winning scientists have concluded unerringly that blacks are genetically inferior.

Understand this: the dumbest countries in the world are also the poorest countries. This is in spite of the fact that many African countries like Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea are rich in oil and should be wealthy beyond measure. That alone should tell you something.

>another group of people would still have to fill their place in society; I.e that of the absolute worst. The same as the Irish in 19th century britain
That's a false analogy. Irish people are still white and northern whites at that. They evolved in a cold (read: highly selective) climate. Intelligence was an evolutionary response to demanding environments. People from warm climates such as Africa evolved high testosterone levels instead of intelligence because they didn't need a lot of intelligence to survive, they just needed to be physically strong to win land wars between tribes and breed like rabbits in response to malaria. This explains why so many sub-Saharan Africans are aggressive, warlike people who rarely develop technology, instead preferring to fight, rape, enslave and kill one another (including ethnic cleansing).

>muslims in modern germany
White Muslims (and exceptionally intelligent, nonviolent brown Muslims) are fine by me. Understand that crime and low IQ are closely correlated. The dumbest criminals are invariably also the most violent. Yes, high IQ outliers like the Unabomber exist but they are the exception, not the rule. Crime and intelligence are linked. Muslims are especially dangerous since they believe in Jihad and martyrdom.

>But user! Jihad just means inner struggle
Tell that to ISIS and their supporters.

2/2
>And even if we eliminate that group of people, we will simply find a new group of people to ostrazise, because it serves a massively important role
This is the great Marxist lie: that class is a greater divider than race. It's simply not true. Race and class go hand in hand because race and intelligence are linked and poor people are stupid people, as heartless as that might sound. Not every genius is rich and not every poor person is dumb but stupid people are less likely to find a way out of poverty than brilliant people. For that matter, rich people stay the ruling class in part because they pass the genes responsible for their success on to their children.

>The rulign elites saw the violent and bloody revolutions of yesteryear and decided that they do not want that to happen to them.
I agree with some of this but again, you have to ask how the elites became elite in the first place. Give the devils their due. They were smarter, more politically savvy, better organized than the proletariat. They found a way to control the means of production and then Marx came along and told the people who had their thumbs up their ass "Hey, those elites are exploiting you!" Well, yeah. Sometimes they are. That doesn't change the fact that race is a biological reality, not a social construct. This explains why the richest black kids score lower than the poorest whites on the SAT. Pic related.

Spend some time reading HBD blogs. Jayman's is a good place to start, especially since he's part Jamaican black and openly admits race is a real thing and blacks are the dumbest people in the world.

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

From there, you could spend some acquainting yourself with J.P. Rushton's research on race and intelligence. We're talking about an actual academic who published research in peer reviewed academic journals, not a fucknut from Sup Forums

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Waiting... to turn on the showers and fire the ovens.

not jewish but sure, throw in the jews there as well. We use the jews in a different way though; The scum in society (blacks, spics, pakis, brown and black people basically) are our cautionary tales and the go to boogey man for the collapse of our society

The jews are the scapegoat for the more disconcerning discontent.

The jews control our banks and our media and our government and they are insidious and evil like rats and cockroaches.

In polite society it's a safer bet to pick on the more obvious groups, i.e the ones who look different from us.

>not jewish
exactly what a jew would say

>Propaganda-Audience Manipulation
individuals are regularly distorting information online to present themselves in a better light on social networks (coupled with a prevailing preference for “infotainment”), the average person is also growing increasingly more likely to accept disinformation as fact – particularly if that disinformation conforms to one’s existing beliefs.
>DATA DRIVEN?

>The problem with "let's kill/deport all the niggers" is that another lower class would just take their position in society.
Sure, someone has to be low man on the totem pole, but you can always increase the quality of the low man.

Latinos are the low man, but most work. Blacks just collect gubment money.

>It is true. Nobel prize winning scientists have concluded unerringly that blacks are genetically inferior.

cool beans. fancy linking me to the study?

>Understand this: the dumbest countries in the world are also the poorest countries. This is in spite of the fact that many African countries like Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea are rich in oil and should be wealthy beyond measure. That alone should tell you something.

It tells me nothing because causation does not equate to correlation but do go on

>That's a false analogy. Irish people are still white and northern whites at that. They evolved in a cold...

The irish are a descendant of the gallic tribes; Gauls were spread from turkey to spain to britain. In england the Irish were considered less than human. The way the english waged war in ireland was to literally burn all the crops and fortify themselves in the cities and wait until massive famine wiped out any resistence. When Swift published A Modest Proposal people failed to see it as satire and encouraged the irish Untermensch to eat their own children rather than starve.

Of course people adapt to their surroundings, but you are misguided or ignorant if youy think that the caucausoid man was incapable of savage violence or that we didn't also breed liek rabbits to avoid disease, wars and famine.

>Understand that crime and low IQ are closely correlated.

I do and therefore to solve our crime problesm I feel we should focus our efforts at education but america's number one enemy after the free press is intellectualism so never mind. Of course intelligent people also commit crimes, but we tend to not get caught or punished as harshly.

>>But user! Jihad just means inner struggle

Maybe the literal trnaslation yes but words change meaning depending on context and application

>Tell that to ISIS.

Ok I will, but I think they already know what jihad means.

(Poor Isis. I look forward to seeing what our new enemy will be after they are destroyed)

>Of course intelligent people also commit crimes, but we
>but we
>we
Imagine embarrassing yourself like this.

> ..... I do and therefore to solve our crime problesm I feel we should focus our efforts at education

wow

Put them to work, anyone really, in National Work Programs ... Building sidewalks & parks, planting trees, picking up trash ... something. Bring back the CCC/WPA.

>the jews
i bet your mom tucks you into bed with your pro Hezbollah flag doesn't she?

>This is the great Marxist lie: that class is a greater divider than race. It's simply not true.

Says who? Who says that race divides societies more than class?

>Race and class go hand in hand because race and intelligence are linked and poor people are stupid people

Christ, ok. So you believe that race is genetic, that is fair enough. I am sure there are differences in the intelligence. But as you say not all rich people are clever. And not all poor people are unintelligent. But they great capitalist lie is that anyone can be rich; anyone, that you do not need capital in the bank and the right connections as you grow up. The right name, the right skin tone.

We love rags to riches stories because we all think that it will happen to us. But the harsh reality is that the hundreds of millions of people who were born oor will die poor, no matter how smart they are or how smart they work.

Rags to riches stories are pleb tier propaganda for the masses.

>you have to ask how the elites became elite in the first place. Give the devils their due. They were smarter, more politically savvy, better organized than the proletariat.

These days most of them were born into a system and have no incentive to upset the system. Their fathers and genadfathers worked hard and now they are pouring money into ensuring that the system stays the same.

>race is a biological reality, not a social construct.

I would argue that it is both alright.

>This explains why the richest black kids score lower than the poorest whites on the SAT. Pic related.

pic related with a real source would be better. Again, correlation causation etc etc

>Spend some time reading HBD blogs. Jayman's is a good place to start,

alright, I doubt it will open my eyes though

I know of Rushton's work and I believe it to be generally dismissed by the scientific community as rubbish. I think Graves wrote somethng about it.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1469962002002002627

We should just make all the shitheads of society slaves, so they would actually do something to further society instead of just take up space

Don't hang yourself like chester bennington now

>Imagine embarrassing yourself like this.

Oh no, the police might see my post and lock me up.

(regarding your 2nd point... do you find it ironic that I mispelled a word or something? Maybe my sytax was off. I do not proofread what I write on Sup Forums because I know that time is fleeting and life is too short for hesitation or regrets

any point in particular or were you so appaled by the entirety of the text that you forgot how to offer counter points

kek