So was the black Seinfeld dude real?

so was the black Seinfeld dude real?

I haven't seen this season at all but I saw the first when it was airing. Is the new season worth picking up? Already kind of spoiled it for myself lurking the threads that come up on Sup Forums, but it feels like there aren't that many threads this season as there were last so I figured people stopped caring.

Second season is so far one of the best shows there's ever been on television. Better than the first by miles. But it's a lot more surreal and character based rather than plot-driven.

Leon was real, working for The Dark Army.

If the Fight Club twist didn't turn you off then you'll probably like season 2. If it irked you S2 is more of the same type of bullshit so I'd avoid it

>Second season is so far one of the best shows there's ever been on television

You are a retard

no u lmao XDD

god tier - first episode

good tier - first season

shit tier - second season

Wait until it's done in another few weeks, it's good but very slow, hopefully the last 3 eps will pay off greatly.

Someone explain to me what Angela is doing/contributing to the story?

I'm not sure. Sometimes they hint that she'll become part of Evil Corp, some other times they show her as greedy but still not part of the establishment.
I think everything will sum up as her being the next boss or something

>She never sucks the old Jew's dick

Not a realistic female character imo

I know this might sound petty, but as an old 4channer, I just can't take all the Anonymous Legion shit in this show and the dumb guy faux mask parallels. It's still cringey after all this time.

Season 2 she's just a series of fuckups for shrewface to later exploit. I'm not even sure how someone could make so many stupid decisions without getting caught yet.

Man, I really hate Meryl Streep's daughter.

I wouldn't go as far as that, but it's pretty bloody good.

'The fight club twist'
' It copies fight club'

Guys. I love fight club as much as the next guy. Be honest though, it didnt invent and it doesnt own the whole paranoid schizo thing.

Elliot is the bad guy and we dont see him that way as its his story.

Tyrell at first is the 'light' reflection of elliot. Charming, successful, beautiful wife etc. over time the line blurs.

Angela is the progression of corruption that we the viewer go through with elliot completely unaware.

>scrabbling around in your own vomit to re-swallow the adderall you just puked up

man I'm trying to eat here

>be a shitty executive at a shitty cyber security firm
>go straight to working directly for the CEO of the most powerful corporation on the planet
>moan about it

fuck you Angela you're like Ted in that show he's in

>that plumber speech
I hope she gets hit by a truck

Do you reckon those positive self-affirmation techniques work?

It looks to me like it's the he/she whiterose character is trying to force adoption of a new digital currency (at least within the US)

I don't get the connection to the power plant at Washington township, and why keeping control is so important, unless that's for strategic "anarchic" reasons later on.

is price gonna get up in that spoonface vg?

>shrewface

her prounouns are xe and xyr. you cis scum

>implying the core idea is cringy

Oh come on, that's just random letters FFS