youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EMPEROR
TRUE GENIUS
HERO

Amazing

Get cucked

Sup Forums are the stupidest fuckers on the planet. of course they love Trump. he's the clichéd Sup Forumsro living his pathetic life all the way to 70, full of ignorance, hatred and desperation

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD

And Hillary didn't reek of ignorance, hatred, and desperation (amongst other things)?

He was less worse than H*llary, but that doesn't mean he was a good choice, he was just a better one

roll

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He is a God to me. I literally have a shrine to him in my house, and I worship my Lord Trump 3 times a day. He can truly do no wrong. All Hail Trump!!!!

the ongoing Trump/Hillary dichotomy is a sign of the feeble minds of Trump supporters.
thinking Trump is a pathetic moron does not = thinking Hillary is our lord and savior

the question here is what Sup Forums's opinion of Trump is. it's not the election ballot (reminder, Hillary won by 2m)

my opinion is Trump is the saddest old man I've ever seen and I've seen crippled old veterans drop their ice cream cones

The man is pure genius and an absolute patriot. Will go down in history as the greatest leader in the world.

cool

for... ?

ranting incoherently, firing everyone he sees, handing his country over to the russians and being so incompetent he can't even get shitty legislation through the houses his party controls?

ridiculously retarded, makes me laugh everyday.

my daily laugh is accomplished when I read his tweets, so ya know.. better than obama

Protected user's,
OP WANTS TO DIE SO BAD!

oh wow

GOOD DOGGO

die

shiz

xdsg

When it came down too it you kinda had no choice. If you didn't like Trump you liked Hillary and if you didn't vote then your opinion is beyond invalid

Says it how it is.

Also OP is a true faggot

can you not see how hard we are all laughing at him..
I mean, we had our share of fools and clown but man, you beat us

He's pretty clearly more (or purely) focused on his own self-image than actually leading the country.
He doesn't understand his own party's agenda, and doesn't care to learn the details.

meh

great

worst president to exist

fu

>What is Trump primarily?
A businessman.
>What is a businessman?
Someone who seeks the most profit with the least expenditure.
>What is an example of this?
Not paying for marketing, yet getting free marketing delivered to you.
>What is an example of this?
Saying controversial things.
>Why is it so effective?
Because offended people can't control themselves and need to
proclaim their offence and virtue, while shaming those they don't like,
while getting back-pats for it, which results in more of the aforementioned
for the sake of back-pats, which results in an endless vicious cycle of free marketing for Trump.
People are more likely to spread the word of what they don't like among friends and family,
than they are likely to spread words about anything else. Controversy maximizes marketing spread
as well.
>Does a businessman privately care about race, gender, religion, etc.?
Only in so much as tools. They don't care what or who you are, so long as they can
use it against you for profits with various means. Otherwise they are apathetic
about these concepts.
>Why does Trump always make himself out as a victim?
Because his opposition uses acting as victims as a tactic,
and a good businessman uses the tactics of his enemies against them.
>If he doesn't care about race, gender, sexuality, religion, why speak what he speaks?
Start from the beginning of this post.
>Why did people vote for Trump?
Because they knew the reactions to him winning would be hilarious.
What they didn't know was the extent to which they would be hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

fuck

A less homicidal Joffrey Baratheon if he was crossbred with a Cheeto.

Uh

t.reddit

Fuck off

He is the American Nero

out with you nigger scum

go to hell

>Aka I can say that hillary wasn't a good choice now that I have lost and all hope of victory has been removed.
>Now my next course of action is damage control and the spreading of propaganda along with a strong anti-trump agenda in order to secure our next victory.
>Each move is carefully plotted and we will still keep losing because our main goals are communism, faggotry, and self victimization.

True. So most people voted Hillary. Fuck all people liked her or wanted her, but the *majority* were not dumb enough to vote for this selfish retard. they now have to spend the next few years (or however long he lasts) pretending that he's a hero and he's MAGA despite his constant failures and u-turns.

he's a fucking retarded idiot. which makes him perfect to represent the majority of americans.

Aaa

>So most people voted Hillary
No. The voting numbers were pretty close to even.
There is no huge discrepancy between Trump and Hillary when you compare; and besides Hillary was considered far more evil than Trump due to being an actual bitch who supported Bush Jr.'s policies and all the pro-war shit her side actually protested against in irony for years;
while Trump is just a barking dog who talks big but does nothing.

Stay mad.
Trump is out hero nt because of his acheivements as a president.
But because of his achievement in making you cry.
Trump got elected because that how shitty the democratic party is now. You are so shitty that Trump is better then you.
Yup.
Trump.
And guess what. You can't deny it.
Do you know why?
Because he is your president

hey yo, i didn't vote cos i'm not an amerifag.
i never liked Hillary. Bernie was good fun but didn't worship him either.

I'll sit back and watch Trump destroy your country happily. The best part of the whole thing is the batshit conspiracy theories of his supporters who think everything is anti-Trump because people are jealous or something rather than the fact that he is a Russian pawn dismantling your constitution and global standing.

I'm not too big on communism, tbh. And all the faggotry and self-victimsation I see is emanating from the White House.

gat dayum

Фгт

there's lots of legitimate arguments Trumpfags can make, but the tendency to deny the facts of the popular vote is pretty sad.

damn lool

>not american
>Bernie was good fun
Confirmed shill. Haha I'm not american or anything. I'm telling you this to make you think that i am unbiased and also to make you think that the entire world makes fun of Trump.

Then you went of on some stupid liberal tangent about how Trump is a Russian pawn blah blah. We havn't believed that bullshit for over half a year now.
Probably because you have zero evidence and are a faggot.

>i liked bernie
>i'm not to big on communism

Sure kid.

>saying a vote is close to even is denying the popular vote
Did you perhaps skip the English reading classes in school or something?
You just proved that when comparing numbers they are both fucking close and there is no dramatic lead for either one.

Again, not American. He's not my President.
Couldn't give a shit about the Dems.

Typical Trump supporter though, you've imagined your enemy and imagined a whole fictional scenario where you are personally victorious and anyone else is crying and upset.

It's this desperate need to feel like you're better than someone else, that you've upset them somehow, that binds Trump and his supporters. You're all just angry at your own lives and huddling together trying to convince yourselves that you're the big touch cool guys. It's almost unbearable how tragic it is to watch. But it is very, very funny indeed.

>we had 2% more people who voted Hillary and that makes us a majority
>like the difference between 300 Spartans and 2 million Persians
>look how impressive and important our numbers are
Dead race between 2 retarded horses.

love how you fags have such a hard time believing that anyone is not an american.

get a fucking passport and get out of your basement.

Yeah yeah susie. Keep posting that from your upstairs bedroom covered in beyonce posters from your house on a culdesac close to a big city.
Maybe somebody will believe you.
But I sure don't.

If you are from a different country post a picture of your currency next to a timestamp.
That would be an easy way to prove you arn't american.
But you won't.
Because you are american.

Oh and by the way it needs to be a bill. Not a coin. A lot of people in america have foriegn coins and shit layong around as a collectors item or some shit

Then prove you arn't american.
Here is your big chance!!

I am proud to say my first ever vote was cast for Trump. It actually mattered, he only won my state by less than a percent.

Good work user.
You are an american hero

He's a total idiot, but he's a funny idiot. Still better than hillary.

>she had only a 2% lead despite having 900% more funding and investments and corporate/banking support, and even Saudi royals and Europeans supporting her
Wow, that fucking shows how fucking bad she was. She got so much marketing and still only pulled 2% while Trump was fueled by nothing but tweeting and saying some controversial things for exposure.
I wouldn't be proud of such a "majority" of a whole 2% lead.

Hi there young boy.
I said originally that Hillary had won by 2m. user said:

"No. The voting numbers were pretty close to even.
There is no huge discrepancy between Trump and Hillary when you compare"

I compared the numbers. She won by 3m.
You've clearly missed both math and English classes.

>We havn't believed that bullshit for over half a year now.
Let's be honest. You didn't believe it half a year ago. You didn't believe it when Trump asked Russia to leak Clinton's emails on national television. You didn't believe it after his son tweeted the emails showing his campaign colluding with Russians. You still don't believe it after Trump lobbied Congress to soften sanctions on Russia (and failed). There is literally nothing that will make you believe it.

he is the hero we deserve

numbers aren't everything, but in a democratic election, they're pretty significant.

it's Trump supporters here who are obsessively denying the reality of the popular vote. i'm just stating facts. you bitches are freaking out.

She lead by 2%. That's by all English and mathematical definitions close to even.
You even jump decimals by whether they are above or beneath .5, yet you only had 2%.
That's nothing impressive. Rounded up they both had 60-60. If that's the extent you have to go to in order to feel important, by overdramatizing minimals, then you are in for a wild ride butthurt jim.

my big chance. wow.
i can't believe my whole life has been leading up to convincing some sad Trump fags that there is a world outside USA! USA! USA!

allow me to call my mother to tell her the news...

Yeah because all of that actually wasn't evidence.
It was shit that you twisted to push your polirical agenda.
And you failed.
Multiple times.

Must suck to keep loosing.

>but in a democratic election, they're pretty significant.
Yes. In a democratic election such as a union,
the numbers of states matter and not the people. You just figured out that democracy is not one system, it is branched.

yeah and you still didn't post it shill.
Show me the monnneeeeyyyyyyyyy
Shill.
I'm sure you have some money lying around considering you are getting paid to do this.

He's transparent at least.. most transparent administration in history.

I like some of his decisions, I dislike some of them.

Probably a better choice than Clinton or Bernie, but not by much.

He hasn't done anything drastically bad or good for the country yet
He's just putting the American people first but there is never a right or wrong answer in politics so some decisions will have good and bad effects

This being said he did successfully kill all late night comedy shows
Like seriously every comedian has turned into CNN and they rank all their jokes it's awful

It doesn't even matter if she wasn't at this point. You shouldn't support him just because the alternative at the time was Hillary. It's like comparing the Hillary Russia thing to the Trump Russia thing. You can't be all "sure my people broke the law, but the Dems started it". That's not how the law works. If you illegally colluded with Russia then there should be hell to pay.

turd.

not proud of it, not a Hillary supporter.

the initial point, discussed with some other user, was about the choice between the two being pretty awful, but that most people did choose Hillary.

I wouldn't have wanted to vote for either of them cos they're both cunts.

>Hi there young boy.

>calls someone a young boy
>doesn't understand the system the USA is governed by
>doesn't understand what democracy is
>doesn't understand what the "United States" means in USA
>doesn't understand how union/federation systems work under a democratic system
>doesn't understand what a nation-state is

Uh, are you trolling or genuinely uneducated?

You're rounding whole numbers as if they were decimals. Good counting, Jr!

And again, none of this butthurt whinging has disproved my original point that 2 million more people chose to vote for the stupid bitch. I didn't say it was significant, or that I was proud of it, or anything to do with percentages. so you sad Trumpfags have tried to create another false argument that you think you can win.

Facts are hard, eh?

Seriously.
What would it take to prove Trump worked with a foreign government (specifically Russia) in order to help win the election? What level of proof would you need?

He is trolling user.
Nobody posts with perfect grammer on this website except shills.
Think about it. English is the hardest language to learn because of all the stupid grammatical bits that go along with it.
There is no way user would post using all their commas and periods and other shit so perfectly and then say "young boy"
This is clealry just a shitty attempt to shill.
Don't let them fool you

h

He's an idiot standing out in a country full of idiots.

Actual proof showing he did something that was considered illegal under U.S. Federal law that involved Trump and Russia.

There isn't one.
Russia may have hacked the U.S. Democractic parties email system. But they also tried to hack the republican system. The republicans just hd their shit together.

Had the tables turned and they hacked the republicans and not the democrats and they came up with sonething to made tge republicans look bad then you wouldn't be crying at all.

Because your issue isn't the fact that russia did anything at all. Your issue isn't even Trump.
Your issue is that you lost.
And you just can't get over it.
To bad its gonna be like this for another 7 and a half years huh?

>And again, none of this butthurt whinging has disproved my original point that 2 million
It wasn't intended to disprove that 2 million more people voted for her, it was intended to disprove that 2 million in this context was close to even and there is no "significant" majority, but rather that the divide is so closely even that waging a war between two sides would still have an unpredictable outcome.
That's the whole point.
Discrediting 60 million with 2 million is pretty stupid logic which showcases a low standard in evaluation.
>durr i have 10 candies while you have 9 candies
>i'm so much richer than you!
No.

Good job shill.
First day huh?

He's a total piece of diaper shit and will lose in a landslide in another 3yrs.

Here's an interesting tidbit for you user:
1 million [830 000–1.2 million] people died from AIDS-related illnesses in 2016.
You can chalk up another mil this year.
Given how Hillary is supported by all AIDS carriers such as faggots and niggers,
you can write off those 2 millions votes now.
They no longer exist and passed away.

Top. Fucking. Kek.
Thankyou user.

This

Don't forget the illegals

OP is a fag

it's been fun opening your tiny minds to the fact that there's a world beyond your fucked up nation and that people outside of America are aware of your politics and can dislike Trump without being a Hillary supporting fag. I feel I've done you all a great service but, being Trump fans, you'll just clench your fists tighter and create more and more false battles to fight because you are desperately angry at your lack of significance in the modern world.

here's £20. I'm off to live my life delighted in the knowledge that you fucks will soon blow yourselves up.

cunt.

BBC

Hi user.
Those UN figures on AIDS deaths are global. That million didn't die in the US alone.

How are you getting on with your obsession with traps, you poor angry fool?

Have fun getting raped by sand niggers

He is one of us.